I think its impossible for Trump to win the Presidential election at this point

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why Donald Trumps chances of winning are running low

Trump's odds of a win were spiraling downward days before the 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording that surfaced last week and depicted him bragging about his ability to grope women as a perk of his celebrity. Since then, his support has collapsed -- particularly among women. A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll showed Clinton with a 9-point lead and a new national Fox poll released Thursday night that had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 38% in a four-way race.

"The map looked strong for Clinton at the start of this race and it's looking even stronger for her toward the end of it," Ayres said. "If a landslide is winning in the Electoral College by more than 100 votes, Clinton is on track to do that now."

If Trump doesn't win this election, look to Germany and France and Greece to foretell our fate. Hillary has told you as much.

i think there are more trump pence make america great again signs in peoples yards than there is hillary voters.

With Obama's new weather law, we now have no choice . We will be flying in "climate refugees". Watch and see, it will be the new buzz word as soon as this law is implemented.

it is not impossible for Donnie to win. There is always a chance that Hillary is charged with bigamy before November 8th. Other than that....well....DONNIE IS TOAST......:biggrin:

Trump's odds of a win were spiraling downward days before the 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording that surfaced last week and depicted him bragging about his ability to grope women as a perk of hreal talk Since then, his support has collapsed -- particularly among women. A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll showed Clinton with a 9-point lead and a new national Fox poll released Thursday night that had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 38% in a four-way race.

"The map looked strong for Clinton at the start of this race and it's looking even stronger for her toward the end of it," Ayres said. "If a landslide is winning in the Electoral College by more than 100 votes, Clinton is on track to do that now."
real talk
big impacts

Trump's odds of a win were spiraling downward days before the 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording that surfaced last week and depicted him bragging about his ability to grope women as a perk of his celebrity. Since then, his support has collapsed -- particularly among women. A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll showed Clinton with a 9-point lead and a new national Fox poll released Thursday night that had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 38% in a four-way race.

Without some sort of personal ELE for Ms. Clinton…Trump has 0.00% chance of winning. At this point, he’s just trying make the contest as unpleasant as possible

I am not a Clinton fan nor am I a big fan of Trump. Both of these candidates are the worst possible choices for President I have ever seen in my lifetime. Sadly, whoever wins, America looses. I would rather see Trump win the election but I doubt seriously that he will win. I think Clinton will win by a slim margin.

Forum List

Back