I think its impossible for Trump to win the Presidential election at this point

yeah im not a fan of either
I am not a Clinton fan nor am I a big fan of Trump. Both of these candidates are the worst possible choices for President I have ever seen in my lifetime. Sadly, whoever wins, America looses. I would rather see Trump win the election but I doubt seriously that he will win. I think Clinton will win by a slim margin.

Trump will not win. To add insult to injury, Evan McMullin (a Republican write-in candidate) will probably beat him in Utah. Too funny!
For you tinfoil hat types who think the polls are all rigged, head over to electionbettingodds and put your money where your mouth is! They have Trump at a generous 15%. At this point even Trump is probably betting against himself.

tumblr_of4ht4D8Ug1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
thing
Trump will not win. To add insult to injury, Evan McMullin (a Republican write-in candidate) will probably beat him in Utah. Too funny!
For you tinfoil hat types who think the polls are all rigged, head over to electionbettingodds and put your money where your mouth is! They have Trump at a generous 15%. At this point even Trump is probably betting against himself.

things arent going so well

na, probably Sweden:

As migrants continue to flow into Europe, certain cities across the continent have seemingly lost their ability to maintain law and order amid a surge in violent crime. The level of violence within the so-called "no-go zones" has risen to a level such that even the police have abandoned efforts to control the streets. According to RT, one particular example is Sweden's third-largest city of Malmo where more than 70 cars were set on fire by arsonists over the past several days. Meanwhile, authorities noted that offenses range from vandalism to drug crimes, sexual assaults and gun violence.

Per recent media reports, there are now as many as 55 “no-go zones” spread throughout several Swedish cities where the police have little to no ability to control rising violence. The surging violence is putting a huge burden on over-worked police officers who are reportedly choosing to quit the force in record numbers

Why Donald Trumps chances of winning are running low

Trump's odds of a win were spiraling downward days before the 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording that surfaced last week and depicted him bragging about his ability to grope women as a perk of his celebrity. Since then, his support has collapsed -- particularly among women. A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll showed Clinton with a 9-point lead and a new national Fox poll released Thursday night that had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 38% in a four-way race.

"The map looked strong for Clinton at the start of this race and it's looking even stronger for her toward the end of it," Ayres said. "If a landslide is winning in the Electoral College by more than 100 votes, Clinton is on track to do that now."
Squeezing Us Until Their Fingers Break

It's part of the elitist guillotine-fodder regime's psychological warfare to make people think that Trump is finished and there's no point in wasting our time going out to vote for him. But even those tricked into thinking he's a clown might man up and throw off the chains of a lifetime of mind control.

12.6% wo so low

Trump's odds of a win were spiraling downward days before the 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording that surfaced last week and depicted him bragging about his ability to grope women as a perk of his celebrity. Since then, his support has collapsed -- particularly among women. A new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll showed Clinton with a 9-point lead and a new national Fox poll released Thursday night that had Clinton at 45% and Trump at 38% in a four-way race.

"The map looked strong for Clinton at the start of this race and it's looking even stronger for her toward the end of it," Ayres said. "If a landslide is winning in the Electoral College by more than 100 votes, Clinton is on track to do that now."
Squeezing Us Until Their Fingers Break

It's part of the elitist guillotine-fodder regime's psychological warfare to make people think that Trump is finished and there's no point in wasting our time going out to vote for him. But even those tricked into thinking he's a clown might man up and throw off the chains of a lifetime of mind control.
true they will use psychological warfare

10 Reasons to Vote for Donald Trump | RedState

still will vote for him. Trump supporter for life

Forum List

Back