I Think It's Time To Start Considering The Political Casualties Of This Shutdown

It's three (3) days to default and it doesn't seem that the Republicans are stopping with the nonsense.

So let's see who's heads will be chopped off....

I believe that John Boehner will lose his speakership.

Cruz, if he truly had plans for becoming President, that hope is dashed.

Mitch McConnel may end up losing his speakership as well.

I believe the GOP will lose the House entirely and usher in a final two years of Obama Presidency with the Democrats in full control.

What say you?

Marc....the people in this Country have voted THEIR Congress person back time and time again....what makes you think this will be any different?....remember....its YOUR Congress person who is the problem...not MINE...i sure am glad i dont have my lips licking the parties Anal Cavity.....cut the dam cord and vote ALL these incompetent jerks out.....ill vote for Juan my Garbage man over anyone of these assholes....

The difference may be in Henry's post 16 above. The TPM teaparties a non TPM, runs a bomb thrower in the general, the voters may not go for it. Recent history suggests it's not a good gop strategy ... to put it mildly.

You fucks are a hoot,1st its the tea party is dead and or dieing,then you give them credit for something a dead and or dieing sub group of the minority party couldn't do in the real world.

Its has to be ether total ineptitude from the Dems,or well ineptitude from the Dems.

Is not holding 2/3 of the Gov not enough?

You fucks are a hoot,1st its the tea party is dead and or dieing,then you give them credit for something a dead and or dieing sub group of the minority party couldn't do in the real world.

Its has to be ether total ineptitude from the Dems,or well ineptitude from the Dems.

No. Go watch the video of "I'm just a bill" again. Maybe it'll get through this time.

No. Go watch the video of "I'm just a bill" again. Maybe it'll get through this time.

You mean the one we have to pass so we can see whats in it?? that one Nancy?

Boehner might well lose his speakership if he agrees with democrats too much.
Cruz doesn't want to be president. He wants to be speaker. If Boehner is removed, Cruz has an excellent chance of achieving that goal.

Kind of hard to do when he's in the Senate. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Good one.

I wonder how many of Cruz's minions will take into regard that he's a highly educated, federal careerist who will only spend a brief time in the Senate and born the son of a foreigner before he decides to run for POTUS. Did he also happen to be a law school professor? I wonder if they will even realize the irony.

Forum List

Back