I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

I saw that Trump sent them the Navy medical ship to house the elderly with COVID, but Cuomo was so unwilling to make Trump look like he accomplished something that he chose to send them all back to the nursing home, where they would infect others and have massive numbers of deaths.

IOW, the Dem Governor hated Trump so much that he would rather kill 5,000 old people than give Trump a “win” - and he did. He has a lot of blood on his hands.

Shows that Dems will do ANYTHING to make Trump look bad - even mass killing.
How could the Dem governor kill thousands of old people if COVID was no big deal?

Because it was a big deal. Right wing narratives are so often self contradictory. They lack basic fundamental logic.

Like I said before, the vast majority of inflation occurred because of COVID and what we did to deal with it in 2020. It didn't matter who was in office January 2021, we were going to have dramatically higher inflation in 2021.
Like I said, Biden has made it much worse with all his unnecessary spending. We needed money to rebuild “racist roads”?

Yes, as part of a program that the student knew about it advance - not just a blanket transfer of money from the high school working class to the college-educated middle class.
High school working class have pretty low taxes. Those college educated middle class people make substantially way more money and pay substantially higher taxes.

Biden is forgiving student loans by using a program that was passed under Bush and was totally bungled by the previous administration.

Lifetime? What about 1979-1981 Inflation hit 13.3% and the federal funds rate hit 18%

And you complain about 7% being a lifetime high?

yeah, that was another Democrat - Carter. Took Reagan to right the boat.

And we had 9% - a lifetime high for people under 40.

Like I said, Biden has made it much worse with all his unnecessary spending. We needed money to rebuild “racist roads”?
He might have made inflation a little bit worse, but it was worth it to prevent massive unemployment.

I literally just posted where Fauci said different, Democrats were out saying not to change anything, Nancy Piglosi said go to Chinatown!

And WTF do you think they got their information from?
From what Trump was telling them and the American people.

Nothing to see here. No worse than the flu. Go about your business. It will disappear on it's own.

There are lies, damn lies, and the whoppers Trump told about COVID that got people killed.

High school working class have pretty low taxes. Those college educated middle class people make substantially way more money and pay substantially higher taxes.

So that means the working class should pay off their loans? I thought Dems were compassionate to those struggling to pay their groceries.
Biden is forgiving student loans by using a program that was passed under Bush and was totally bungled by the previous administration.
You’re forgetting that he just wanted to wipe out loans entirely - a new program - until the SCOTUS stopped him. Thank Gd we have a conservative-leaning Court. So he moved up an existing program, since it was the “best” he could do. If up to him, he would have spent more.

It didn't matter who took office January 2021, we were going to have a lot of inflation as a result of what we did as a country in 2020 to deal with COV. Trying to blame Biden for creating inflation is partisan hackery.

Where did you get the idea that it's "starting to rise again"?
434262552_10225687929846177_4798623710605974864_n.jpg

So that means the working class should pay off their loans? I thought Dems were compassionate to those struggling to pay their groceries.

You’re forgetting that he just wanted to wipe out loans entirely - a new program - until the SCOTUS stopped him. Thank Gd we have a conservative-leaning Court. So he moved up an existing program, since it was the “best” he could do. If up to him, he would have spent more.
It's a bit convoluted to think "the working class" are paying off their loans. Were you complaining that the working class were "paying off the loans" that benefited upper class business owners during COVID?

Reducing student loans is good policy. It's economically stimulating and promotes education which increases GDP. That'll trickle down I'm sure :)

Biden is forgiving loans by putting it on the backs of Americans by using money we don't have, which increases inflationary pressure. :smoke:

if you were a real carrier you would know the answer to all you asked....so i got my answer....you aint no postman....
DeJoy doesn't explain why he does what he does. Just goes on and on about his 10 year plan.
Did you listen to his 1-11-24 message?

WELCOME AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LET’S START THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH SOME GOOD NEWS!
AS A RESULT OF THE CHANGES, WE HAVE MADE IN OUR OPERATIONS, OUR PRODUCTS, AND IN OUR MARKETING STRATEGIES, WHEN COMPARED TO LAST YEAR, WE GREW OUR COMPETITIVE PACKAGE VOLUME BY OVER 130 MILLION PACKAGES THIS PEAK QUARTER.

It's a bit convoluted to think "the working class" are paying off their loans. Were you complaining that the working class were "paying off the loans" that benefited upper class business owners during COVID?

Reducing student loans is good policy. It's economically stimulating and promotes education which increases GDP. That'll trickle down I'm sure :)
Well then why wouldn’t it be a good policy to reduce car loans or mortgages? Why special favors for the college-educated who are the least likely to need it?

Well then why wouldn’t it be a good policy to reduce car loans or mortgages? Why special favors for the college-educated who are the least likely to need it?
He's trying to target a specific sector in an election year. Got to entice to get their votes.
It's blatantly obvious to those who aren't afflicted with TDS.

Forum List

Back