I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

The first few months were unsettling

But after that I was ok

I didnt have to endure two years of stark terror that many libs went through
Because after the first few months, you had already congealed a narrative that COVID was all someone else's fault.

Causes%20of%20Inflation%202022.jpg
More or less.

The problem is that Republicans don't want to admit that most of his happened in 2020.

It went from 3.1% to 3.2%.

OH MY GOD! IT'S GOING UP!
OMG, are you a fool? it’s still going up on top of the 20% we’ve already suffered. More than half the country is finding it a financial hardship to buy groceries - and guess what? THEY VOTE.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Because after the first few months, you had already congealed a narrative that COVID was all someone else's fault.
Thats a miss by you

My first hint that we were overreacting was 3 elderly family members who tested positive but none of them died and only one even spent time in the hospital

I have no idea why DeJoy does what he does.
Why does all the mail take an extra 2-3 days, because it's trucked instead of flown?

Why is non-committed mail delayed an extra day?
if you were a real carrier you would know the answer to all you asked....so i got my answer....you aint no postman....

Thats a miss by you

My first hint that we were overreacting was 3 elderly family members who tested positive but none of them died and only one even spent time in the hospital
Did you happen to see what went down in New York City?

So we have to pay off professional, college-educated people’s loans?
We don't have to do anything, but that doesn't mean it's not good policy. Obviously, since we passed student loan forgiveness programs in previous decades.

Did you happen to see what went down in New York City?
I saw that Trump sent them the Navy medical ship to house the elderly with COVID, but Cuomo was so unwilling to make Trump look like he accomplished something that he chose to send them all back to the nursing home, where they would infect others and have massive numbers of deaths.

IOW, the Dem Governor hated Trump so much that he would rather kill 5,000 old people than give Trump a “win” - and he did. He has a lot of blood on his hands.

Shows that Dems will do ANYTHING to make Trump look bad - even mass killing.

OMG, are you a fool? it’s still going up on top of the 20% we’ve already suffered. More than half the country is finding it a financial hardship to buy groceries - and guess what? THEY VOTE.
Like I said before, the vast majority of inflation occurred because of COVID and what we did to deal with it in 2020. It didn't matter who was in office January 2021, we were going to have dramatically higher inflation in 2021.

We don't have to do anything, but that doesn't mean it's not good policy. Obviously, since we passed student loan forgiveness programs in previous decades.
Yes, as part of a program that the student knew about it advance - not just a blanket transfer of money from the high school working class to the college-educated middle class.

To an extent. But Biden is making it worse with his trillions of dollars of spending. Why in the midst of lifetime-record inflation, is he printing more money?
Lifetime? What about 1979-1981 Inflation hit 13.3% and the federal funds rate hit 18%

And you complain about 7% being a lifetime high?

Forum List

Back