I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Fauci was in charge of the CDC, Trump was in charge of releasing the intelligence he got. Trump was briefed since December 2019 how bad COVID was.
Trump was probably shown pictures of Wuhan (classified satellite photos) showing ambulance, hospital and morgue activity. As well as ELINT of phone calls between Wuhan and Beijing about the situation.

And Trump chose not to share that information with Fauci. Ot the American people.

It was no worse than the flu. It would go away by itself. No need to change your lifestyle.
“Probably” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Keep punching Tiger, the truth is not on your side though.

Really? What about his drug addition, and having his maid buy hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal prescription drugs on the street?

Limbaugh constantly lied about that.
Drug addiction is a bitch

Libs had not perfected their Banana Republic legal system when Limbaugh got hooked or they could have put him in prison while letting all the other druggies run loose

But they are making up for it now with Trump

Brought inflation down to 3% without a recession, despite Republicans attempting to fabricate one in 2022.
Inflation is up over 18% since Brandon took over, I laugh at those who tout that inflation is down to 3+%
And starting to rise again.
He created a problem then brags how it's come down. Just priceless, I tell ya'

Hard pick, death or employment.
Lie. You think that refusing the vax means death? I know three people here in Liberaville who were required to get the vax or lose their jobs - and they preferred to lose their jobs. Not one of the three got COVID, and that “choice” was more than two years ago.

Inflation is up over 18% since Brandon took over, I laugh at those who tout that inflation is down to 3+%
Bro I bought groceries yesterday, $130 for about 1/4 of a cart and there weren't any stakes or expensive meats in my cart. Thanks Joe you dickhead!

Brought inflation down to 3% without a recession, despite Republicans attempting to fabricate one in 2022.
So? All that means is that Americans are stuck paying groceries averaging 25% higher than when Trump was in office - and now just going up more slowly.

It didn't matter who took office January 2021, we were going to have a lot of inflation as a result of what we did as a country in 2020 to deal with COV. Trying to blame Biden for creating inflation is partisan hackery.

Where did you get the idea that it's "starting to rise again"?

So? All that means is that Americans are stuck paying groceries averaging 25% higher than when Trump was in office - and now just going up more slowly.
I guess you would have preferred slightly less inflation and a recession instead? I wouldn't.

Inflation happened because of COVID and what we did to fight COVID.

Because it also lowers (not eliminates) transmission.
With all the lies that has been fed to us, not sure I would hang my hat on that one.
Remember when it would protect us from the virus, and protect us from spreading it?
The only thing it did for me was to damage my kidneys and I still got the virus.

Bro I bought groceries yesterday, $130 for about 1/4 of a cart and there weren't any stakes or expensive meats in my cart. Thanks Joe you dickhead!
Libs are in denial. I just spoke with one who said the economy was strong and that people are doing very well. When I asked what makes him think that, he said “look around….restaurants here are full.”

Yeah, sure….in liberal DC where almost everyone is a government worker or married to one, and their salaries go up with inflation. But average people in the rest of the country are having trouble buying groceries.

It didn't matter who took office January 2021
You LIE! Biden's shit policies can be tied directly to inflation and price increases. Dems don't give a shit, just CRAM THROUGH the climate BS. CRAM THROUGH the attacks on fossil fuels. CRAM THROUGH the tax and fee increases.

It amazes me that Dems constantly REFUSE to accept responsibility for their shit polices and the damage they do.

Libs are in denial. I just spoke with one who said the economy was strong and that people are doing very well. When I asked what makes him think that, he said “look around….restaurants here are full.”

Yeah, sure….in liberal DC where almost everyone is a government worker or married to one, and their salaries go up with inflation. But average people in the rest of the country are having trouble buying groceries.
No libs are LYING, intentionally. Okay maybe there are some lib sheeple without a brain who are too stupid and uninformed to know what's going on. They are exceptionally dumb. :eusa_think:

It didn't matter who took office January 2021, we were going to have a lot of inflation as a result of what we did as a country in 2020 to deal with COV. Trying to blame Biden for creating inflation is partisan hackery.

Where did you get the idea that it's "starting to rise again"?

Don't try and deflect blame, Biden hasn't done a damn thing to bring down inflation.
His green new deal is nothing but a drunk sailors spending spree.

I guess you would have preferred slightly less inflation and a recession instead? I wouldn't.

Inflation happened because of COVID and what we did to fight COVID.
To an extent. But Biden is making it worse with his trillions of dollars of spending. Why in the midst of lifetime-record inflation, is he printing more money?

The government workers don’t care. Very average people are making well over $100,000, with COLA guaranteed. They’re in a cocoon!

No one was calmed by Trump’s unhinged ramblings. In fact, we were very freaked out by his inability to act like a serious adult.
The first few months were unsettling

But after that I was ok

I didnt have to endure two years of stark terror that many libs went through

Forum List

Back