I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Nah I'm white, male and rich. I'll blend right in. Lots of us liberals existed in Nazi Germany. Some of us even had to go to war and fight for the nazi's. It's terrible when your country is taken over by nazis/republicans.

You “ALMOST” make 100k/yr and you are rich? Did you go all in with in with NVIDIA a few years ago? Did you inherit a bunch of money? We have very different definitions of rich.

OMG, you guys are such idiots. The scientists/doctors were overrun with unvaccinated bad cases. Vaccinated people didn't have to go to the ER or be incubated. And we know unvaccinated are to blame for the spread and mutations.

Anyways, long story short, during a virus pandemic, when we have a vaccine, if you are a nurse and won't get vaccinated, stay at home till the PANDEMIC is over.

Or a student/teacher. Stay home!

Did your company force you to get vaccinated? Lots of companies did. Well, they just said to come to the office you have to be vaccinated. If you can't work remotely and wouldn't get vaccinated, you sort of fucked yourself.

If money is forcing you to get vaccinated, that's called being a member of society. And the owner of your company has the right to say you can't come to work unvaccinated, right? Or you have to wear a mask?

You lose a lot of freedoms working for someone else.

Wait, what? I knew two vaccinated people put on ventilators

As for shedding nurses during a health crises? Talk about complete lunacy. And in other threads you’re going to tell us just how effective masks are! Why not tell the nursing staff, as they did in our local hospitals, vaccinate or wear masks? Our hospitals had no worse outcome than those 60 miles away that fired staff.

Geez, drama Queen, really?

Did you know if Trump just invested in safe investments he'd have twice as much as he does now?

Starting when? How much do you think he inherited from his father?

Remember he said he was rich and didn't need anyone's money? My how far he has fallen. Selling bibles now?

He is rich, but a 500+million dollar bogus bond is a lot of cash for virtually anyone.

Heck, after a few months Trump said we need to open up the economy, be like Sweden which didn't shut down.
Fauci said nope and that was that for one more month. demofks love them people control, cucks.

Hold on.
The people still CHOSE, not to take the vaccine.
Some were fired for it. that is being forced, by your employer, to exit the building.
Just like if you refused to wear a hardhat or steel toed boots on the job.

They still made that choice.
If you get fired for running a cargo ship into a bridge, that's forced.
Neither a hard hat nor seatbelts are bodily intrusive and neither is covered by international law which make freely given consent to medical procedure a human right.

Take a damn ethics class.

Hold on.
The people still CHOSE, not to take the vaccine.
Some were fired for it. that is being forced, by your employer, to exit the building.
Just like if you refused to wear a hardhat or steel toed boots on the job.

They still made that choice.
If you get fired for running a cargo ship into a bridge, that's forced.
.if you apply for a job you know what is mandatory for that job....if you have been working somewhere for 20 years and all of a sudden they say you must get this shot or your fired....there is a difference....

Your ignorance of how Covid ravaged China DESPITE "draconian lockdown procedures" is breathtaking, Krichton!
And………

If it was so damn effective, and Biden did not implement them on day one of his administration, then I guess all the deaths since then are on Bloody Joes hands.

Right?

You are indoctrinated. I can almost bet you are from a large, blue city, likely in the NE or on the West Coast. Indoctrination is strong there, particularly among the “educated”. Nearly all universities are indoctrination centers today, but they have been that way for decades in the NE and on the West Coast.

My wife, an MD, and virtually every MD colleague she knows will vote for Trump over Biden. I am a college educated professional and the same goes for myself and my colleagues. We have a vacation home in an upscale area, again nearly all but the transplants from the NE are Republicans and will vote for Trump over Biden.

Most of us don’t like Trump’s antics, but we like his policies. Assuming the goal is the benefit he US, Biden’s policies are nonsensical. Trump can be a jerk, but Biden and his handlers are anti-American and harmful to our country.
Trumps gone beyond being a jerk.

You must lean right on social issues. For you to even entertain the idea of voting for Trump.

My brother and nephew don't like WOKE. Affirmative action. They see it fucking white men. I think it's funny because my brother has $15 mill and his sons never want for anything. They are educated too. White men.

Isn't your state BLUE?

Back then guys like him complained that people were staying on unemployment because it was better than having to work.
it was true. free money without effort and people starved for it. everyone a cuck.
Guys like him couldn't afford to be off work for more than a month so clearly Trump didn't make America great again. And that mother fucker ran to the bank to cash in his stim checks.
That's most people, people who actually have debt and pay it off needed jobs and mandates made that rather difficult from dictator joe.

You “ALMOST” make 100k/yr and you are rich? Did you go all in with in with NVIDIA a few years ago? Did you inherit a bunch of money? We have very different definitions of rich.

I paid off my condo like 10 years ago. I have no kids. No student loans. So I max out my 401K and still save an additional $20K a year. How many people can say they max out their 401K and on top of that put $20K into the stock market?

Sorry I'm not rich I'm upper class

With $100,000 a year, a person could cover typical expenses, pay down debt, build their savings, contribute toward retirement, invest, and still have enough money for entertainment, hobbies, and vacations.

Earning more than $100,000 per year would put you well ahead of the median American household, which brings in $74,784 as of 2021. Assuming you're an individual without dependents, that salary would qualify you as upper class, according to three different definitions

A million dead asshole
unclear what you mean here. Do you know how many people die monthly outside of an official pandemic?

This quality improvement study examined 38 300 000 deaths from January 2010 to June 2023 (18 700 000 [48.7%] female; 19 600 000 [51.3%] male; 21 200 000 [73.4%] age older than 65 years; 4 700 000 [12.2%] Black individuals; 32 300 000 [84.4%] White individuals), including 1 000 000 deaths attributable to COVID-19 (Figure and Table). At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic (ie, March 2020), there was an 11% increase in in-hospital mortality (RR, 1.11; 95% CI, 1.05-1.17), with non–COVID-19 in-hospital mortality decreasing by 13% (RR, 0.87; 95% CI, 0.82-0.93). There was a 19% increase in non–COVID-19 home deaths (RR, 1.19; 95% CI, 1.13-1.26), a 13% decrease in non–COVID-19 deaths in nursing facilities (RR, 0.87; 95% CI, 0.81-0.94), and a 22% decrease in non–COVID

Trumps gone beyond being a jerk.

You must lean right on social issues. For you to even entertain the idea of voting for Trump.

My brother and nephew don't like WOKE. Affirmative action. They see it fucking white men. I think it's funny because my brother has $15 mill and his sons never want for anything. They are educated too. White men.

Isn't your state BLUE?

I do lean right on social issues as well as fiscal ones. I am a Christian, so it makes little sense to vote for Democrats on social issues. However, I do not vote Republican for social issues alone, like many liberals do when voting for Democrats. Fiscally speaking, I vehemently disagree with the Democrat’s Robin Hood economic policies.

My state is red.

unclear what you mean here. Do you know how many people die monthly outside of an official pandemic?

This quality improvement study examined 38 300 000 deaths from January 2010 to June 2023 (18 700 000 [48.7%] female; 19 600 000 [51.3%] male; 21 200 000 [73.4%] age older than 65 years; 4 700 000 [12.2%] Black individuals; 32 300 000 [84.4%] White individuals), including 1 000 000 deaths attributable to COVID-19 (Figure and Table). At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic (ie, March 2020), there was an 11% increase in in-hospital mortality (RR, 1.11; 95% CI, 1.05-1.17), with non–COVID-19 in-hospital mortality decreasing by 13% (RR, 0.87; 95% CI, 0.82-0.93). There was a 19% increase in non–COVID-19 home deaths (RR, 1.19; 95% CI, 1.13-1.26), a 13% decrease in non–COVID-19 deaths in nursing facilities (RR, 0.87; 95% CI, 0.81-0.94), and a 22% decrease in non–COVID

How would you feel if I had a neighbor who had a virus that was highly contagious and deadly and I didn't tell you about it. And you came over and ate dinner with us. How would you feel about this?

This is what Trump did. He knew how deadly the virus was and he lied to us. So a lot of people didn't social distance and died, He murdered them.

And then he was anti mask and held super spreader rallies because him winning was what mattered most, DURING A PANDEMIC! You guys worship capitalism too much. And if it's that fragile, maybe it's not that great of a ISM.

I could have stayed home for over a year and still paid my bills. You? If most people can't, then I guess Trump didn't make America great.

I do lean right on social issues as well as fiscal ones. I am a Christian, so it makes little sense to vote for Democrats on social issues. However, I do not vote Republican for social issues alone, like many liberals do when voting for Democrats. Fiscally speaking, I vehemently disagree with the Democrat’s Robin Hood economic policies.

My state is red.
I vehemently disagree with Republicans and I'm in a pro union state. I know what made America great. It was liberals.

How would you feel if I had a neighbor who had a virus that was highly contagious and deadly and I didn't tell you about it. And you came over and ate dinner with us. How would you feel about this?

This is what Trump did. He knew how deadly the virus was and he lied to us. So a lot of people didn't social distance and died, He murdered them.

And then he was anti mask and held super spreader rallies because him winning was what mattered most, DURING A PANDEMIC! You guys worship capitalism too much. And if it's that fragile, maybe it's not that great of a ISM.

I could have stayed home for over a year and still paid my bills. You? If most people can't, then I guess Trump didn't make America great.

And Joe could have stopped it by locking everything down, yet he didn’t.

So, using your own metric, not only is Joe a murderer he’s a much greater murdering maniac.

Right?

Damn the left is lame.

.if you apply for a job you know what is mandatory for that job....if you have been working somewhere for 20 years and all of a sudden they say you must get this shot or your fired....there is a difference....
Safety regulations change all the time especially, when the employer changes insurance company's.

And Joe could have stopped it by locking everything down, yet he didn’t.

So, using your own metric, not only is Joe a murderer he’s a much greater murdering maniac.

Right?

Damn the left is lame.
You seem to argue out of both sides of your mouth or as tonto said, you speak with a fork tongue.

LOL you will never be my boss.
Educated. I bet that degree of yours is worthless
My business is to put humans out of a job :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
You're a typical Republican. You look down on anyone who doesn't make $100K or more but then you lie and say your policies are designed to help people who make less than that.

Forum List

Back