I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Bullshit.

Gaza has 2 million people packed into an area smaller than Chicago, there's no way you can do military operations in there without killing civilians.

The Zionists knew this, they just didn't care. They had an excuse to genocide Palestinians, and they took it.

Except the whole world is seeing them for what they are, and it's not pretty.
Ah yes...the ever popular claim from the left that Israel wants to commit "genocide" against the Palestinian people! Which is rather amusing Joey since the population of Gaza has grown by leaps and bounds. Those Israelis! They sure are terrible at genocide!

how about the ones who lost their jobs because they did not want it?....
How about them?

How about those right to work advocates, most teabaggers are so fond of?

Like in my state.

Florida's 'right-to-work' law is fundamentally about labor unions. It does not mean that you can be fired for any reason. However, the at-will employment standard allows businesses and organizations access to wide discretion—terminating workers for virtually any reason they see fit, including for no reason at all.Sep 15, 2021

Florida Is A 'Right-To-Work' State: Here Is What That Means​

1711458164368.png
Scott Law Team
https://www.floridalaborlawyer.com › florida-is-a-right-...

Pre pandemic I had bought tickets for two concerts. They were postponed because of Covid. When things started opening back up I was told by Governor Mike DeWine that I could not attend these concerts unless I was vaccinated and could prove that.

That's pretty close to being forced to get the vaccination.
Well, no, you could have just not gone to the concert.

Could you imagine WWII being fought by this generation of self-absorbed ninnies? We'd all be speaking German or Japanese today.

Pre pandemic I had bought tickets for two concerts. They were postponed because of Covid. When things started opening back up I was told by Governor Mike DeWine that I could not attend these concerts unless I was vaccinated and could prove that.

That's pretty close to being forced to get the vaccination.
Not at all. It's like saying you're forced to wear seat belts. But only if you choose to drive/ride a car. Or you're force to wear a helmet.
If you were a doctor or a nurse, you were forced to wear a mask.
Requirements come with the territory.

You don't like them. MOVE....

Ah yes...the ever popular claim from the left that Israel wants to commit "genocide" against the Palestinian people! Which is rather amusing Joey since the population of Gaza has grown by leaps and bounds. Those Israelis! They sure are terrible at genocide!

Are you fucking retarded? By that logic, what the Nazis did wasn't genocide, either, because there are more Jews today than in 1939.

Want to know why neither was used?
Because Cuomo put the state on lockdown, and the number of COVID cases slowed dramatically, so the facilities weren't needed.

If you stop pouring gasoline on the fire, you don't need as much water to put it out.
Gee Postman...do you think it might have been better for Cuomo to put nursing home patients sick with Covid into the facilities that Trump provided to him instead of mandating that they be returned to nursing homes?

Talk about pouring gasoline on a fire!

Well, no, you could have just not gone to the concert.

Could you imagine WWII being fought by this generation of self-absorbed ninnies? We'd all be speaking German or Japanese today.

I didn't say I was "forced". I noted the Republican governor of Ohio came about as close to forcing it as anyone.

Not at all. It's like saying you're forced to wear seat belts. But only if you choose to drive/ride a car. Or you're force to wear a helmet.
If you were a doctor or a nurse, you were forced to wear a mask.
Requirements come with the territory.

You don't like them. MOVE....

If I wanted to attend the concert I was forced to get the vaccination.

Gee Postman...do you think it might have been better for Cuomo to put nursing home patients sick with Covid into the facilities that Trump provided to him instead of mandating that they be returned to nursing homes?

Because the facilities Trump provided weren't ventilated for COVID. Putting COVID patients into them would have super concentrated the virus.

Think for once.

Are you fucking retarded? By that logic, what the Nazis did wasn't genocide, either, because there are more Jews today than in 1939.
Oh, we're going to use logic? Super!!!
So tell me, Joey...were there more Jews when the Nazis took power or when they were defeated?
(Talk about being retarded!)

The Feds They kicked tons of folks out if the military, Simp.
SO?

They STILL are NOT forced to take vaccines.

Full List of Vaccines Mandated by the U.S. Military

1711458437701.png

Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Vaccine › Pentagon

Oct 21, 2021 — Full List of Vaccines Mandated by the U.S. Military · Adenovirus · Hepatitis A · Hepatitis B · Influenza · Measles, mumps, rubella · Meningococcal ...

The DoD already administers 17 different vaccines to service members—outlined in the "Joint Regulation on Immunization and Chemoprophylaxis for the Prevention of Infectious Diseases."

Some, were FORCED, via exposure, to burn pits.

What are burn pits? Why are military veterans worried ...​

1711458772739.png
Military Times
https://www.militarytimes.com › burn-pits › 2022/03/29

Mar 29, 2022 — Until the mid-2010s, burn pits were commonly used in Iraq, Afghanistan and other overseas locations to dispose of waste collected on military ...

Actually, um, yeah, The people at the nursing homes had been treating these patients for years, and knew how to handle them.

As opposed to a boat designed to handle battlefield casualties.

Oh, we're going to use logic? Super!!!
So tell me, Joey...were there more Jews when the Nazis took power or when they were defeated?
(Talk about being retarded!)
Where?

Point is, there were Jews left, enough to start the Zionist entity, which they had no desire to move to before Hitler.

So you put people sick with Covid back into nursing homes full of elderly people? Think? Seriously?
Um, yeah. They weren't putting young people with covid there, they were sending people back to where they lived. Which is how most covid patients were treated once they were stabilized.

NY had a lower percentage of Nursing home deaths from Covid compared to the rest of the country.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
When trump was president, the Francis Scott Key bridge worked

The people of baltimore were better off

Actually, um, yeah, The people at the nursing homes had been treating these patients for years, and knew how to handle them.

As opposed to a boat designed to handle battlefield casualties.
The intelligent thing would have been to put the patients recovering from Covid into the field hospital at the Javit's Center or onto that Navy hospital ship but Cuomo didn't want to use help that Trump provided so instead his administration mandated that those patients be put back in the nursing homes they came from.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Rather disingenuous to blame the Red Chinese Kung Flu that President Xi launched on us in 2020 on President Trump, IM.

Trump tried to fight it, but unfortunately failed to realize what a saboteur the incompetent Doc Fauci was in time.

President Trump should have listened to and followed the lead of countries like Benin, Niger and El Salvador, all of which had very few deaths from this pandemic.

Forum List

Back