I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

you said who was forced to take them?.....isnt firing someone who doesnt want to take it...forcing them to or else?...
WTF?
NO.
If a person gets caught drinking or under the influence of drugs on the job, and refuses company provided treatment...............They were "Forced" to quit their jobs?
There are prerequisites and requirements to virtually every job.

Any economy running smoothly doesn't need a continued trillions pumped into it.

Right, the trillions and trillions pumped by the Fed had nothing to do with inflation, right?

Trump's tax cuts certainly contributed to the debt which Trump failed mightly at but did no one ever take even a basic economics class?

Obama continued the Bush tax cuts. Maybe that's why the economy was so "great" under his watch?

Notice our Bush tax breaks expired years ago but not the breaks that went to the rich and corporations. I've never forgotten that. And Trump's tax breaks for you expire in 2025. But not the rich tax breaks. Those are forever. Bend over dude.

WTF?
NO.
If a person gets caught drinking or under the influence of drugs on the job, and refuses company provided treatment...............They were "Forced" to quit their jobs?
There are prerequisites and requirements to virtually every job.
are they being forced to take a shot or lose your job?.......yes or no?....and remember we are not talking about the shots we have been getting for decades .....

are they being forced to take a shot or lose your job?.......yes or no?....and remember we are not talking about the shots we have been getting for decades .....
Let's remember the same guy who said lock her up, the same guy who said Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq, is now complaining because the law is going after him. And he complained when Pelosi impeached him, twice. The same guy said this when he ran for the GOP nomination in 2016.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

are they being forced to take a shot or lose your job?.......yes or no?
They weren't being forced.
Accept the shot or..........find another job.
Just like, pass the driving test or find another job.
...and remember we are not talking about the shots we have been getting for decades .....
Why not?

Notice our Bush tax breaks expired years ago but not the breaks that went to the rich and corporations. I've never forgotten that. And Trump's tax breaks for you expire in 2025. But not the rich tax breaks. Those are forever. Bend over dude.
Dims controlled everything for two years, Simp.

Why didn’t they make them permanent?

Dims controlled everything for two years, Simp.

Why didn’t they make them permanent?

That reminds me. The president doesn't have the power to fix the border. Mike Johnson does. The House then Senate. Then Biden either signs or doesn't. Send him a bill god damn it.

Why didn't Trump make them permanent? We don't think he should have passed those tax breaks.

That reminds me. The president doesn't have the power to fix the border. Mike Johnson does. The House then Senate. Then Biden either signs or doesn't. Send him a bill god damn it.

Why didn't Trump make them permanent? We don't think he should have passed those tax breaks.
So no answer to your Dimwinger leaders doing nothing.

Got it.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Notice leftwingers never want to talk about America under Trump before the plandemic.

I remember...

1711466689341.jpeg

Let's remember the same guy who said lock her up, the same guy who said Pelosi should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq, is now complaining because the law is going after him. And he complained when Pelosi impeached him, twice. The same guy said this when he ran for the GOP nomination in 2016.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.
what the fuck does this have to do with getting the dam shot?..

They weren't being forced.
Accept the shot or..........find another job.
Just like, pass the driving test or find another job.

Why not?
yes they were being forced.....and comparing a fucking driving test against losing your livelihood is a pretty piss poor comparison.... why dont you just admit those people were being forced....

whats there to look at?.....trumps big mouth made many of his problems worse.....you would think a year into his presidency he would have realized he isnt sitting on his companies board anymore,now he is in charge of the whole country and start acting like it.....instead his big mouth alienated many people who were getting along thinking the guy might be alright....fuck trump....
No, the political class declared war on him the second he won the election. The shrilary was the anointed one, and Trump tipped over the apple cart.

Trump did more good things for this country in the two and a half years before the pandemic, than any president in the last 50 years.

You are the typical whiner who cares more about appearance than action.

Really? Other than rich people who got tax cuts, most of us didn't get any benefit from his incompetence, but we all felt the crunch when he FAILED to address the Pandemic effectively.
Trump presidency was the first one where the middle class gained wealth faster than the rich.

There was no incompetence save for the demofascists that closed down their states.

No, the political class declared war on him the second he won the election. The shrilary was the anointed one, and Trump tipped over the apple cart.

Trump did more good things for this country in the two and a half years before the pandemic, than any president in the last 50 years.

You are the typical whiner who cares more about appearance than action.
the guy failed to lead when this country needed a leader the most....because of him we have biden and harris....something i have seen you whine about quite a bit....

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Yeah, it's almost as if something really big, very momentous happened that had a lot of people scared out of their minds and made them do things they normally would not do. Now, if we could only figure out what that was...

As for going back to it, when is the next big, scary, terrible, awful thing scheduled to hit?

Trump presidency was the first one where the middle class gained wealth faster than the rich.
Trump was the first president since Herbert Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Average incomes fell in 2019 compared with 2018, data released Wednesday by the Internal Revenue Service show.

The real shocker: Most American households made more money during Barack Obama’s last year as president than in Trump’s third, my analysis of IRS data reveals.

We can expect that when figures for the plague year 2020 are released next year the falloff will be much, much greater.

Under Trump, the share of total income going to the prosperous and wealthy grew by a whopping 17 percent between 2016 and 2019. That means most Americans received a thinner slice of the national income pie in 2019. More people divvying up less income pie means smaller slices for most.

Forum List

Back