I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
I remember America’s best citizens were unified like never before
I remember leftist heads exploding daily as they felt compelled to be and do better
I remember $2 fuel
I remember 3.5% interest rates
I remember cheap groceries
I remember Trump taught dark people how to lace up work-boots
I remember a record high stock market
I remember sky-rocketing home values
I remember a tightly sealed border
I remember a remain in Mexico policy
I remember 10 million less brown cockroaches from our south
I remember no wars being fought and peace in the Middle East
I remember jungle savages looting Nike stores and burning down their own shitholes

How would it have been different under your Vegetable Messiah?
Apparently if Hillary had won covid would have been an aphrodisiac and the world would live in peace and harmony. We would spend our days watching windmills powered by unicorn farts, or something like that.

Of course liberals ignore the fact Biden's response was actually way worse in terms of health and desired infringements on our rights.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's the articulate and representative mindset of our MAGA/QAnon contributors here.

Without f-bombs, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, and a touch of racism......well then, MAGA/QAnon is an empty shell.
Those are the attributes that define them.
It is what fills them, satisfies them.

Oh yeah, misinformed, uninformed, mal-informed, and undereducated....I have also read as describing them on this venue. I wouldn't necessarily describe them as such in every case or all the time, but......but I understand how others might conclude that is what our MAGA/QAnon component is.

Just sayin'.

It is sad.
Bigly.
Got a link to your pet phantom menace Q,?
You Marxist shit-libs toss that Q around a lot.
What is it?
Where is it?
Who is Q?
It's all BULLSHIT
Q is YOU!
:rolleyes:

Really? Other than rich people who got tax cuts, most of us didn't get any benefit from his incompetence, but we all felt the crunch when he FAILED to address the Pandemic effectively.
The Trump tax cuts were across the board, Simp. He doubled the standard deduction, which the vast majority of poor and middle class taxpayers use.

I remember leftist heads exploding daily as they felt compelled to be and do better
I remember $2 fuel
I remember jungle savages looting Nike stores and burning down their own shitholes
What happened on March 26th 2024.

Being bombarded by fucking advertisements on USMB.
WTF?

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Is that all you got, you dumb bitch?!?

what the fuck does being tested to drive a vehicle have to do with being forced to take a brand new untested shot, that you are very apprehensive about?.....
Your potential employer RULES.
Just like always, they AREN'T democracies.
Teabaggers should have been able to find an employer that agreed with their "values".

toss that Q around a lot.
What is it?
Where is it?

Who is Q?
-----------------------------------
Again?
The code.
The Omerta.
The first rule of Fight Club...and, QAnon conspiracists.
Deny, deny deny.
Deny Q exists.

We've seen it before, poster Sea7.
We know.

So, Sea7, are you too all in on the WWG1WGA cult-chant?

Good luck.

Hey dope, US...highest death toll...by a lot.

The EU is not one country
We have more people than Belgium or Singapore

Our death rate for the wuflu is not the highest or lowest

Many countries did do better than we did though methods of counting and reporting deaths vary

I remember $2 fuel

So you've stricken from your memory the more than 1000 people who died.

Trump taught dark people NOTHING. All of the economic records were the result of the 8 years of Obama's recovery, and the low interest rates were compliments of W, not Trump.

Cheap groceries were the result of illegal immigration which YOU loathe.

The border wasn't "tightly sealed". There was a National Emergency at the Southern Border. Nobody was trying to get into your disease ridden country.

Afghanistan raged on until Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Syria, Yemen, Iran. Trump let the Turks go after your allies and released ISIS fighters.

Trump should have joined the other ex-presidents, urging people to get vaccination against COVID

In Ad Campaign, 4 Ex-Presidents Urge Americans to Get Vaccinated

Former Presidents Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama appear in the ads. The only living ex-president who did not participate was Donald Trump.

Trump was trying to sabotage the vaccination effort.
You mean the vaccine that didn’t stop you from getting covid, spreading covid or dying from covid?

That vaccine?

What happened on March 26th 2024.

Being bombarded by fucking advertisements on USMB.
WTF?

My favorite ad has been the swimsuit ads on the thread about the bridge falling sending people into the water.

It was a WTF moment.

-----------------------------------
Again?
The code.
The Omerta.
The first rule of Fight Club...and, QAnon conspiracists.
Deny, deny deny.
Deny Q exists.

We've seen it before, poster Sea7.
We know.

So, Sea7, are you too all in on the WWG1WGA cult-chant?

Good luck.
So full of shit, and so full of yourself.
It's the same thing.
:rolleyes:

So you've stricken from your memory the more than 1000 people who died.

Trump taught dark people NOTHING. All of the economic records were the result of the 8 years of Obama's recovery, and the low interest rates were compliments of W, not Trump.

Cheap groceries were the result of illegal immigration which YOU loathe.

The border wasn't "tightly sealed". There was a National Emergency at the Southern Border. Nobody was trying to get into your disease ridden country.

Afghanistan raged on until Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Syria, Yemen, Iran. Trump let the Turks go after your allies and released ISIS fighters.
You sure can cram a pantload of bullshit into one post.

Forum List

Back