I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?

No worries, drink bleach, and it's going away/

IMG_2053.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
We have more people than Belgium or Singapore

Our death rate for the wuflu is not the highest or lowest

Many countries did do better than we did though methods of counting and reporting deaths vary

EVERY first world country did better than YOU. Every single one. You have 3% of the World's population and 16% of the world's deaths.

Our governments didn't play politics with the pandemic. Nor did we run out of PPE, or medications. All levels of government worked TOGETHER to limit the impact on the people. We don't have an idiot TV network like FOX which lies to their viewers for ratings.

When the Prime Minister of New Zealand was asked why her government has an 80% approval rating, she answered that New Zealand has no Rupert Murdoch owned media. The same can be said of Canada.

It's what happened from Jan 21st 2017 to March 2020 that people remember about Trump.

The Covid thing was the exception to the rule. Dems plan on introducing another Covid strain during Trump 2.0? Things were ROCKING under Trump 1.0 until dems introduced Covid and shut the country down. They knew Trump was WELL on his way to a 2nd term. Gotta give 'em credit though, they did a great job of causing a panic and then blaming Trump.
On January 21st 2017 Trump came into office with an economy that was growing thanks to his predecessor. Dems didn't introduce jack shit. And Trump was warned about the virus long before it got here.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources​

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," a source said.
By Josh Margolin and James Gordon Meek
April 8, 2020,

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents.

The report was the result of analysis of wire and computer intercepts, coupled with satellite images. It raised alarms because an out-of-control disease would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia -- forces that depend on the NCMI’s work. And it paints a picture of an American government that could have ramped up mitigation and containment efforts far earlier to prepare for a crisis poised to come home.

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources said of the NCMI’s report. "It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House.

Don't forget that it is Deep State who played and manipulated the Dumbos .

And that those same Dumbos were handed the Lock Down manifestos by Neil Ferguson of Imperial College , London who was the leading light in NERVTAG and Sage, reporting to the clueless British Government.
They locked down the US and UK plus a great deal of Europe single handed effectively , with Fake Science.
No, thats not how it happened.

Under Trump: Election 2020: A vote for Trump is a vote for economic progress for African Americans

If their final decision comes down to which candidate will continue the economic progress that lifted median Black household incomes to their highest levels on record and pushed Black unemployment rates and poverty rates down to their lowest levels, then there is really just one choice: President Trump.
Says a white racist. We who are black know better than that. An article by a sellout doesn't change it either. Thats why 90 percent of the blacks who voted, voted for Biden.

• Fact
Says a white racist. We who are black know better than that. An article by a sellout doesn't change it either. Thats why 90 percent of the blacks who voted, voted for Biden.
I am not white, nor a racist....your prejudice is showing.

the numbers don't lie

Who killed more with Covid…Trump with no data on the virus, no vaccines, mass equipment and staff shortages or Biden with all the data, a plethora of clot-shots and a shit-ton of equipment and staff?

ALL of the excess deaths in the USA from covid are on Donald Trump's head. He's the man who both let the virus come into the USA and spread unchecked, but he complete botched getting a testing system out, so that by the time Joe Biden was elected, there were more than 10 million people with covid in the USA.

Dr. Faucci warned that if the virus were allowed to run unchecked, you would never get a handle on it and even when you had a vaccine, it would mutate too quickly for science to keep up. Dr. Faucci said the CDC would never allow that to happen, but that's exactly what Donald Trump did.
On January 21st 2017 Trump came into office with an economy that was growing thanks to his predecessor. Dems didn't introduce jack shit. And Trump was warned about the virus long before it got here.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources​

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," a source said.
By Josh Margolin and James Gordon Meek
April 8, 2020,

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents.

The report was the result of analysis of wire and computer intercepts, coupled with satellite images. It raised alarms because an out-of-control disease would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia -- forces that depend on the NCMI’s work. And it paints a picture of an American government that could have ramped up mitigation and containment efforts far earlier to prepare for a crisis poised to come home.

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources said of the NCMI’s report. "It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House.

In Canada, my friends and I were talking about something we heard that was going on in China, before Christmas. None of these people work in any field where they would get special advance warning.

We'd all heard that there was a big to do near Wuhan, which was a big Oh Oh for people from Toronto who lived through SARS.

The first weekend in March, 2020, my best friend and I went out to dinner together, knowing a lockdown was coming, and wondered when we'd get to do so again. At that point, everyone coming in from a "hot spot" was being tested and quarantined.

My favourite idiot government directive, when the spread had stabilized, was to form "pods" of not more than 10 healthy people - adults and children, who would all promise not to have any contact with any other person outside their Pod, for social interactions.

In my lifetime, I couldn't find ONE man to keep that promise, how the hell could I was I going to find 10 people to do it?

• Winner
ALL of the excess deaths in the USA from covid are on Donald Trump's head. He's the man who both let the virus come into the USA and spread unchecked, but he complete botched getting a testing system out, so that by the time Joe Biden was elected, there were more than 10 million people with covid in the USA.

Dr. Faucci warned that if the virus were allowed to run unchecked, you would never get a handle on it and even when you had a vaccine, it would mutate too quickly for science to keep up. Dr. Faucci said the CDC would never allow that to happen, but that's exactly what Donald Trump did.

In Canada, my friends and I were talking about something we heard that was going on in China, before Christmas. None of these people work in any field where they would get special advance warning.

We'd all heard that there was a big to do near Wuhan, which was a big Oh Oh for people from Toronto who lived through SARS.

The first weekend in March, 2020, my best friend and I went out to dinner together, knowing a lockdown was coming, and wondered when we'd get to do so again. At that point, everyone coming in from a "hot spot" was being tested and quarantined.

My favourite idiot government directive, when the spread had stabilized, was to form "pods" of not more than 10 healthy people - adults and children, who would all promise not to have any contact with any other person outside their Pod, for social interactions.

In my lifetime, I couldn't find ONE man to keep that promise, how the hell could I was I going to find 10 people to do it?
record covid deaths, under Xiden...and that was with Trump's warp speed vaccines....

Xiden lied, people died, then he surrendered....."Look, there is no federal solution," Biden said Monday, according to a transcript of a conversation he had with a group of governors. "

The hardline Trump fans aren’t going to be convinced by you or me. What seems to be working and being ramped up for the campaign are testimonials by two-time Trump voters who say they’ll never vote for him again and why.

Psychologists tell us that even after a conman has been exposed, there are many marks who refuse to believe they've been conned by these scams. Logic, reason and facts, bounce right off them.

Part of it is ego - thinking that they'd know if he was lying. Refusal to believe they've been conned. But a big part of it is WANTING to believe the con. Really wanting what Trump tells them to be true and refusing to accept that it's not.

• Fact

Forum List

Back