I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

And then 2020
10.8% unemployment
A recession w/ -6% GDP
400,000 American deaths.
Which specific policy of Trump caused any of that?

Link us up to the bills passed by Congress that Trump signed that caused those things to happen postman

On January 21st 2017 Trump came into office with an economy that was growing thanks to his predecessor. Dems didn't introduce jack shit. And Trump was warned about the virus long before it got here.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources​

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," a source said.
By Josh Margolin and James Gordon Meek
April 8, 2020,

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents.

The report was the result of analysis of wire and computer intercepts, coupled with satellite images. It raised alarms because an out-of-control disease would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia -- forces that depend on the NCMI’s work. And it paints a picture of an American government that could have ramped up mitigation and containment efforts far earlier to prepare for a crisis poised to come home.

"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources said of the NCMI’s report. "It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House.

GDP growth was going down the last three years of Barry Hussein budgets, Simp.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
I think Democrats need to remember that, and they need to nominate someone people can actually vote for.

Says a white racist. We who are black know better than that. An article by a sellout doesn't change it either. Thats why 90 percent of the blacks who voted, voted for Biden.
How do you explain Biden losing double digits among thinking black voters?

Oh wait, you are incapable of thinking for yourself. never mid.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

Nobody believes anything you post, except your loyal posse. You have no credibility.

SO?
Most, not all, were required to take vaccines before COVID, ever came into the picture.
They didn't freak out about it..........Like teabaggers.
You're really not that bright! Do you not grasp the difference between vaccines that have been in use for decades and were tested extensively before they were widely used...and "vaccines" that were experimental and we really had no idea what long term effects from taking them might be? There should have been no way that ANYONE should have been mandated to take an experimental drug! That's wrong on SO many levels!

ALL of the excess deaths in the USA from covid are on Donald Trump's head. He's the man who both let the virus come into the USA and spread unchecked, but he complete botched getting a testing system out, so that by the time Joe Biden was elected, there were more than 10 million people with covid in the USA.

Dr. Faucci warned that if the virus were allowed to run unchecked, you would never get a handle on it and even when you had a vaccine, it would mutate too quickly for science to keep up. Dr. Faucci said the CDC would never allow that to happen, but that's exactly what Donald Trump did.

In Canada, my friends and I were talking about something we heard that was going on in China, before Christmas. None of these people work in any field where they would get special advance warning.

We'd all heard that there was a big to do near Wuhan, which was a big Oh Oh for people from Toronto who lived through SARS.

The first weekend in March, 2020, my best friend and I went out to dinner together, knowing a lockdown was coming, and wondered when we'd get to do so again. At that point, everyone coming in from a "hot spot" was being tested and quarantined.

My favourite idiot government directive, when the spread had stabilized, was to form "pods" of not more than 10 healthy people - adults and children, who would all promise not to have any contact with any other person outside their Pod, for social interactions.

In my lifetime, I couldn't find ONE man to keep that promise, how the hell could I was I going to find 10 people to do it?

You exhibit almost no knowledge of how a respiratory virus spreads. Once it got here, and it was here before the news told you about it, ain’t nothing you snowflakes were going to do to stop its spread.

Science.

You're really not that bright! Do you not grasp the difference between vaccines that have been in use for decades and were tested extensively before they were widely used...and "vaccines" that were experimental and we really had no idea what long term effects from taking them might be? There should have been no way that ANYONE should have been mandated to take an experimental drug! That's wrong on SO many levels!
B-B-But we must follow "the science"!!

Only idiots still trust the US government. No matter who they are, Blue or Red. lol.

Why? Here is the answer...

Edward Snowden, a former CIA employee and National Security Agency (NSA) contractor, revealed classified information in 2013 about global surveillance programs conducted by the NSA and other intelligence agencies. Snowden's disclosures exposed extensive government surveillance of electronic communications and raised concerns about privacy and civil liberties.

Snowden's revelations showed that the US government and its intelligence agencies were conducting various surveillance activities, including collecting metadata from phone calls and internet communications both domestically and internationally. He disclosed that the intelligence agencies were collecting massive amounts of data on individuals without their knowledge or consent.

During the time of Snowden's disclosures, Barack Obama was the President of the United States. However, Snowden's actions and the surveillance programs he exposed spanned multiple presidential administrations, as the programs had been in place for several years prior to his revelations.

The surveillance programs that Edward Snowden exposed were implemented during the administrations of multiple U.S. presidents. These programs were initially authorized and expanded under the presidency of George W. Bush, continued during the presidency of Barack Obama, and were also in place during the early part of Donald Trump's presidency. Therefore, a total of three U.S. presidents had some level of involvement with the surveillance programs that were revealed by Snowden.

I do not want to be an idiot. What about you? :)

1711522667489.png

Only idiots still trust the US government. No matter who they are, Blue or Red. lol.

Why? Here is the answer...

Edward Snowden, a former CIA employee and National Security Agency (NSA) contractor, revealed classified information in 2013 about global surveillance programs conducted by the NSA and other intelligence agencies. Snowden's disclosures exposed extensive government surveillance of electronic communications and raised concerns about privacy and civil liberties.

Snowden's revelations showed that the US government and its intelligence agencies were conducting various surveillance activities, including collecting metadata from phone calls and internet communications both domestically and internationally. He disclosed that the intelligence agencies were collecting massive amounts of data on individuals without their knowledge or consent.

During the time of Snowden's disclosures, Barack Obama was the President of the United States. However, Snowden's actions and the surveillance programs he exposed spanned multiple presidential administrations, as the programs had been in place for several years prior to his revelations.

The surveillance programs that Edward Snowden exposed were implemented during the administrations of multiple U.S. presidents. These programs were initially authorized and expanded under the presidency of George W. Bush, continued during the presidency of Barack Obama, and were also in place during the early part of Donald Trump's presidency. Therefore, a total of three U.S. presidents had some level of involvement with the surveillance programs that were revealed by Snowden.

I do not want to be an idiot. What about you? :)
The government was doing this long before Snowden. We are the government.

All vaccines staerted like the COVID vaccine.

Forum List

Back