I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

How do you explain Biden losing double digits among thinking black voters?

Oh wait, you are incapable of thinking for yourself. never mid.
I don't explain what is not really happening. Blacks aren't thinking if they go for trump.

I don't think some retarded white racist is capable of telling me anything. If you support trump, YOU aren''t thinking for yourself either, idiot.

I think Democrats need to remember that, and they need to nominate someone people can actually vote for.
Biden is doing a good job. It's time to look at what he has done and not what idiots in social media tell you he has done.

Which specific policy of Trump caused any of that?

Link us up to the bills passed by Congress that Trump signed that caused those things to happen postman
Trump inherited economic growth and a declining employment rate that began before he was president. All he did was sit behind the desk repeating the numbers. His policies did not create the economic growth during his first 2 years.

Trump inherited economic growth and a declining employment rate that began before he was president. All he did was sit behind the desk repeating the numbers. His policies did not create the economic growth during his first 2 years.
Wrong as well, nothing but spin trying to cover the miserable spin that was Obama.

You only liked those years because Obama was successful pushing racial division…Something as a racist yourself you love.

So you’re claiming the jab stops you from getting covid? From spreading Covid? Or dying from Covid? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The cult is strong in this one!
WTF?
NO...............Dumbass.
That what you claim, others are claiming.
Does the flu shot stop people from getting the flu?

You're really not that bright! Do you not grasp the difference between vaccines that have been in use for decades and were tested extensively before they were widely used...and "vaccines" that were experimental and we really had no idea what long term effects from taking them might be?

A Brief History of Polio Vaccines​

Science | AAAS
https://www.science.org › doi › science.288.5471.1593

by S Blume · 2000 · Cited by 109 — The Salk vaccine was declared 90% effective against Types II and III poliovirus and 60 to 70% effective against Type I. Within 2 hours, Salk's IPV was licensed ...

In April 1955, the results of the largest clinical trial ever held (at that time) were made public. More than 400,000 U.S. children had been immunized with Salk's IPV and, as the results of effective protection against this dreaded disease were declared, Americans breathed a collective sigh of relief.
The Salk vaccine was declared 90% effective against Types II and III poliovirus and 60 to 70% effective against Type I.
Within 2 hours, Salk's IPV was licensed for use. Thanks to guarantees from the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis (now the March of Dimes), industrial production facilities were already built and ready to operate.
The goal was to have five million U.S. children vaccinated by July 1955. Across the Atlantic, some European countries imported the Salk vaccine from the United States whereas others, including Denmark, Sweden, and the Netherlands, began vaccine production in their own government facilities.
There should have been no way that ANYONE should have been mandated to take an experimental drug! That's wrong on SO many levels!

You should be thanking Trump and his team for the leadership in getting the vaccines developed so quickly then…
So, should his cult.

Trump urges supporters get vaccinated after Fauci, experts ...​

1711529987642.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Mar 17, 2021 — Former President Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to get vaccinated after a poll showed nearly half would not get the vaccine when it ...

"Would you recommend to our audience that the get the vaccine then?" Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo asked Trump in a phone interview Tuesday night.

"I would. I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also, but it is a great vaccine," Trump said. "It is a safe vaccine it is something that works."

Trump’s encouragement comes after an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll showing that nearly half of Trump supporters would not get the vaccine if it became available to them.

BUT...................they didn't.

So, should his cult.

Trump urges supporters get vaccinated after Fauci, experts ...

View attachment 922975
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Mar 17, 2021 — Former President Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to get vaccinated after a poll showed nearly half would not get the vaccine when it ...

"Would you recommend to our audience that the get the vaccine then?" Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo asked Trump in a phone interview Tuesday night.

"I would. I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also, but it is a great vaccine," Trump said. "It is a safe vaccine it is something that works."

Trump’s encouragement comes after an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll showing that nearly half of Trump supporters would not get the vaccine if it became available to them.

BUT...................they didn't.
Yep, and so did Biden, once he got in office that is…

Hey, fun fact…Did you know that more people died under Biden, than under Trump from Covid? Incompetence I tell ya…

Yep, and so did Biden, once he got in office that is…

Hey, fun fact…Did you know that more people died under Biden, than under Trump from Covid?
Trump and Biden can lead people to water.................................
Incompetence I tell ya…
I agree, Q-NUTS prove it everyday.
Those that are still living.

Trump and Biden can lead people to water.................................
you hate individual freedom"…………..
I agree, Q-NUTS prove it everyday.
Those that are still living.
🤣 “Q-NUTS”….you got nothing but name calling….

you deserve a smack for that bs..

1711531146449.gif

I don't explain what is not really happening. Blacks aren't thinking if they go for trump.

I don't think some retarded white racist is capable of telling me anything. If you support trump, YOU aren''t thinking for yourself either, idiot.
You are a dupe.

Biden is doing a good job. It's time to look at what he has done and not what idiots in social media tell you he has done.
Tater has been a complete disaster. Worst ever.

Sucks more than Barry Hussein.

WTF?
Hell yes, it does.
On construction sites/manufacturing plants that require people to wear one.
and you knew that going in.....now you have been working there for years and covid hits....now its get this new shot that lots of people seem to be having a reaction too OR you are fired....is that forcing the shot on you or not?....

Forum List

Back