I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

WOW, SeaSwab.....................
You know absolutely nothing about vaccines.
You're the idiot changing definitions.

There is overwhelming scientific consensus that vaccines are a very safe and effective way to fight and eradicate infectious diseases.

The immune system recognizes vaccine agents as foreign, destroys them, and "remembers" them. When the virulent version of an agent is encountered, the body recognizes the protein coat on the agent, and thus is prepared to respond, by first neutralizing the target agent before it can enter cells, and secondly by recognizing and destroying infected cells before that agent can multiply to vast numbers.

Limitations to their effectiveness, nevertheless, exist.
Sometimes, protection fails for vaccine-related reasons such as failures in vaccine attenuation, vaccination regimens or administration.

Failure may also occur for host-related reasons if the host's immune system does not respond adequately or at all. Host-related lack of response occurs in an estimated 2-10% of individuals, due to factors including genetics, immune status, age, health and nutritional status.
The covid SHOTS are NOT VACCINES
The flu SHOTS are NOT VACCINES
You are DISMISSED!!!!!!!!:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Only idiots still trust the US government. No matter who they are, Blue or Red. lol.

Why? Here is the answer...

Edward Snowden, a former CIA employee and National Security Agency (NSA) contractor, revealed classified information in 2013 about global surveillance programs conducted by the NSA and other intelligence agencies. Snowden's disclosures exposed extensive government surveillance of electronic communications and raised concerns about privacy and civil liberties.

Snowden's revelations showed that the US government and its intelligence agencies were conducting various surveillance activities, including collecting metadata from phone calls and internet communications both domestically and internationally. He disclosed that the intelligence agencies were collecting massive amounts of data on individuals without their knowledge or consent.

During the time of Snowden's disclosures, Barack Obama was the President of the United States. However, Snowden's actions and the surveillance programs he exposed spanned multiple presidential administrations, as the programs had been in place for several years prior to his revelations.

The surveillance programs that Edward Snowden exposed were implemented during the administrations of multiple U.S. presidents. These programs were initially authorized and expanded under the presidency of George W. Bush, continued during the presidency of Barack Obama, and were also in place during the early part of Donald Trump's presidency. Therefore, a total of three U.S. presidents had some level of involvement with the surveillance programs that were revealed by Snowden.

I do not want to be an idiot. What about you? :)

Only an idiot thinks that the government cares about you if you aren't a terrorist.

Me, I want the government on the lookout so the next 9/11 doesn't happen

Snowden is a traitor.

I think these last eight or so years have told us things about this country that many of us don't want to hear, and I don't think we're paying enough attention to that.

What a shocking percentage of this country is saying is, I don't give two shits about how uncivil or vulgar or dishonest or obscene or mal-informed or hateful or downright ugly America is, as long as I get what I want.

For many of us, getting what we want is not worth selling our soul. But for them, it is. So maybe America isn't what we thought.
I came to the grudging realization America is not what I thought it was on 11/08/16. From there it's only become more clear to me how wrong I was.

It's called COERCION, you fucking demented LEFT IDIOT.
No, it isn't,SeaSwab.

Definition: coercion from 18 USC § 1591(e)(2)​

1711539829036.png
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › definitions › uscode

(2) The term “coercionmeans— (A) threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; (B) any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a ...
It's the same as FORCE.
You leftist MORONS always twist into pretzels denying what's right in front of you.
:rolleyes:
Teabaggers come up with "Alternative" definitions, just like their dear leader.

No, it isn't,SeaSwab.

Definition: coercion from 18 USC § 1591(e)(2)

View attachment 923015
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › definitions › uscode
(2) The term “coercionmeans— (A) threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; (B) any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a ...

Teabaggers come up with "Alternative" definitions, just like their dear leader.
and you came up with a new definition for the word forced....

yes they are....take this shot or you lose your job.....you are being forced....
Um, yeah.

Show up at work on time or lose your job! You are being forced!

Dress according to the dress code or lose your job! You are being forced!

Bunch of meanyheads.

The only places that forced people to get the shot were people who were at a high risk of exposure, as they should have been.

Um, yeah.

Show up at work on time or lose your job! You are being forced!

Dress according to the dress code or lose your job! You are being forced!

Bunch of meanyheads.

The only places that forced people to get the shot were people who were at a high risk of exposure, as they should have been.
so those people were being forced to take the shot....right Joe?...

Attachments

• 1711540282348.png
    1711540282348.png
    310 bytes · Views: 2
I came to the grudging realization America is not what I thought it was on 11/08/16. From there it's only become more clear to me how wrong I was.
Exactly the same here.

I'm just one of the kids in the cafeteria trying to eat their damn lunch during a food fight. Now all I can do is observe.

Exactly the same here.

I'm just one of the kids in the cafeteria trying to eat their damn lunch during a food fight. Now all I can do is observe.
Even more shocking to me than that moment is the speed with which the proverbial wheels are coming off. Belief in election integrity is probably damaged permanently. All because the ego of a bloviating conman who smears orange makeup on his face would not allow him to accept he lost the 2020 election. He has exposed the fragile nature of our democracy. Constantly probing for weaknesses to exploit.

Trump should have joined the other ex-presidents, urging people to get vaccination against COVID

In Ad Campaign, 4 Ex-Presidents Urge Americans to Get Vaccinated

Former Presidents Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama appear in the ads. The only living ex-president who did not participate was Donald Trump.

Trump was trying to sabotage the vaccination effort.
A sabotage attempt would be doing an ad telling people NOT to get vaccinated.

Even more shocking to me than that moment is the speed with which the proverbial wheels are coming off. Belief in election integrity is probably damaged permanently. All because the ego of a bloviating conman who smears orange makeup on his face would not allow him to accept he lost the 2020 election. He has exposed the fragile nature of our democracy. Constantly probing for weaknesses to exploit.
It demonstrates how fragile we have been -- both our political system and our society -- that such a person can create so much damage with the help of relatively few enablers.

I didn't know.

Exactly the same here.

Yes, Pompous Mac, you are soooo much better than the hoi-poloi.

Forum List

Back