I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Really? Other than rich people who got tax cuts, most of us didn't get any benefit from his incompetence, but we all felt the crunch when he FAILED to address the Pandemic effectively.
most of us didn't get any benefit from his incompetence
the way it is with every president this century.....

Notice leftwingers never want to talk about America under Trump before the plandemic.
How about 2019. It should have been a great year for manufacturing except Trump started a trade war with China. He only had 2.2% growth that year and he lost that trade war. Certainly didn't win.

most of us didn't get any benefit from his incompetence
the way it is with every president this century.....
There it is. Suggesting they're all just as bad. Hardly.

Worst in my lifetime

1. Bush 2
2. Trump
3. Bush 1
4. Reagan
5. Carter
6. Obama
7. Biden
8. Clinton

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
You idiot.

That was during the Pandemic.

The Pandemic created by Potatohead's Chinese buddies. I know Blacks never study anything other than basketball so do you even know who the Chinese are? Ever heard of them? They are the ones that made the Potatohead family filthy ass rich. They own his ass.

Before the Chinese decided to fuck not only the US but the entire world by releasing a bio weapon to undermine Trump and get their idiot in the White House things were the best it been for decades.

Take your stupid ignorant TDS bullshit and cramp it.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
LOL .. the federal, state and local governments shuts down their economy, leading to massive layoffs, long-term unemployment that paid 2 - 5X what people had actually made, rent moratoriums where landlords were screwed and many other blue state policies ... why would Trump be remembered for this considering these extensions expanded into the Biden years where there were significantly more deaths?

Quite the contrary... my net worth increased under Biden.

if I hadn't spent $20,000 last year on things related to my marriage, I'd be doing even better.

I benefited at the tail end of the Obama years. Michigan Manufacturing came back. I was surprised when the Lincoln Ford Plant went to Mexico. I thought my home town was going to dry up but lots of other kinds of manufacturing has moved in.

My city is the mecca for what we do. I'm not going to say what we do but all of our competitors are HQ'ed in our town. Where the Lincoln Ford plant used to be. That means still a lot of manufacturing going on around here.

IF we could stop the R or D mentality.
look for the people who have made an honest effort towards the average American.
Stop following, start looking for people who are not MONEY fame & PARTY over people.

the guy failed to lead when this country needed a leader the most....because of him we have biden and harris....something i have seen you whine about quite a bit....

Boy, you are full of crap. We were going to get them, or something like them regardless.

You don't get it. The political class is at war with you buddy. Trumps election slowed their offensive down.

Time for you to figure that put.

IF we could stop the R or D mentality.
look for the people who have made an honest effort towards the average American.
Stop following, start looking for people who are not MONEY fame & PARTY over people.

Trump is the only elected official to be worth less after office, than before.

Think about it.

yes they were being forced.
NO, they weren't.
....and comparing a fucking driving test against losing your livelihood is a pretty piss poor comparison.
Same fucking thing.
A person wants a driving job, but doesn't want to be tested on their driving?
So, teabaggers want to be the exception?

... why dont you just admit those people were being forced....
No, entering prison and being stripped searched is being forced.

Quite the contrary... my net worth increased under Biden.

if I hadn't spent $20,000 last year on things related to my marriage, I'd be doing even better.
joe with each president comes winners and losers....and yes biden has many not doing so well...

NO, they weren't.

Same fucking thing.
A person wants a driving job, but doesn't want to be tested on their driving?
So, teabaggers want to be the exception?

No, entering prison and being stripped searched is being forced.
what the fuck does being tested to drive a vehicle have to do with being forced to take a brand new untested shot, that you are very apprehensive about?.....

There it is. Suggesting they're all just as bad. Hardly.

Worst in my lifetime

1. Bush 2
2. Trump
3. Bush 1
4. Reagan
5. Carter
6. Obama
7. Biden
8. Clinton

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
bobo i said this century.....i voted for clinton twice.....great guy....he is the one who made me party free....

Boy, you are full of crap. We were going to get them, or something like them regardless.

You don't get it. The political class is at war with you buddy. Trumps election slowed their offensive down.

Time for you to figure that put.
i do have it figured out....the difference?....i dont have a party telling me whats what or who is who.....time for you to figure that out....

Pre pandemic I had bought tickets for two concerts. They were postponed because of Covid. When things started opening back up I was told by Governor Mike DeWine that I could not attend these concerts unless I was vaccinated and could prove that.

That's pretty close to being forced to get the vaccination.

Oh you poor thing. What a loss of freedumb that was.

What about the rest of the people at that concert. Shouldn't THEY have a right to be safe from infection?????

Have you even looked at the rates of disease and death in other first world countries, which strictly locked down????? Even in the USA, the states and even the counties which had mask mandates, had lower rates of disease and death.

Trump threw out Obama's pandemic playbook, and didn't have the first clue as to what to do in a pandemic, so he covered it up and pretended it was no big deal, and did NOTHING until Mid-March and by that time, it was far too late.

Other countries started with the warning from the Chinese in early January. Canada used a pandemic playbook which was created in 2003 with the SARS outbreak in Toronto, and refined with the 2008/09 Swine Flu pandemic. The 7 Conservative Premiers, and the Liberal Prime Minister set aside all politics and focussed on getting the nation through the crisis, which we did with a third of the disease and death you had.

Our hospitals were never overwhelmed, and they always had adequate PPE stocks. Tests were in low numbers early on but we had them, but we locked down long and hard. Our economy wasn't crashed by the costs of testing and treating tens of millions of cases which could have been prevented with proper public health standards.

We weren't attacking our public health administrators or our school boards, and we got through it quickly and as safely as possible.

what the fuck does being tested to drive a vehicle have to do with being forced to take a brand new untested shot,
As I stated before, there are prerequisites for every job.
AND ongoing safety rules.
Just like long ago...............Hardhats?
"I'm not wearing one of those"..............they are untested.
According to.........YOU?
See ya'
that you are very apprehensive about?.....

"Fuck you lying Demonrat scum"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And that's the articulate and representative mindset of our MAGA/QAnon contributors here.

Without f-bombs, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, and a touch of racism......well then, MAGA/QAnon is an empty shell.
Those are the attributes that define them.
It is what fills them, satisfies them.

Oh yeah, misinformed, uninformed, mal-informed, and undereducated....I have also read as describing them on this venue. I wouldn't necessarily describe them as such in every case or all the time, but......but I understand how others might conclude that is what our MAGA/QAnon component is.

Just sayin'.

It is sad.
Bigly.

Oh you poor thing. What a loss of freedumb that was.

What about the rest of the people at that concert. Shouldn't THEY have a right to be safe from infection?????

Have you even looked at the rates of disease and death in other first world countries, which strictly locked down????? Even in the USA, the states and even the counties which had mask mandates, had lower rates of disease and death.

Trump threw out Obama's pandemic playbook, and didn't have the first clue as to what to do in a pandemic, so he covered it up and pretended it was no big deal, and did NOTHING until Mid-March and by that time, it was far too late.

Other countries started with the warning from the Chinese in early January. Canada used a pandemic playbook which was created in 2003 with the SARS outbreak in Toronto, and refined with the 2008/09 Swine Flu pandemic. The 7 Conservative Premiers, and the Liberal Prime Minister set aside all politics and focussed on getting the nation through the crisis, which we did with a third of the disease and death you had.

Our hospitals were never overwhelmed, and they always had adequate PPE stocks. Tests were in low numbers early on but we had them, but we locked down long and hard. Our economy wasn't crashed by the costs of testing and treating tens of millions of cases which could have been prevented with proper public health standards.

We weren't attacking our public health administrators or our school boards, and we got through it quickly and as safely as possible.

You completely missed the point of my argument.

Forum List

Back