I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Yup, where it costs $125 for dinner. The government employees can afford that type of thing, but the majority of Americans can barely afford groceries.
It’s obvious they don’t know middle class, no wonder they never discuss policies

Yes I can afford Biden but most of Americans cannot
That was my point. I can as well, but I am aware I’m affluent. The middle class is struggling.

And these government employee Democrats think their combined $250k income is middle class, and then wonder why everyone can’t afford a $55 steak and $8 potato, with a $14 salad beforehand, and an $11 dessert afterward. Plus the $15 cocktail. Plus tip.

So being for a great America is anti American how?

This is not for a great America...

images

So the market is 30% higher under Biden that it was under Trump. That's kind of awesome.
Given the excess trillions injected into this economy by this administration, that money had to go somewhere. It would be astonishing if the stock market didn't double.

Do you think as many folks benefited from the stock market's phony increase as those devastated by these increases in food and energy?

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

LOL

Even after I show you video of him taking credit for it, you still don't get it. You're brain-dead.

Trump was instrumental in allowing the pharmaceutical companies and private industry a free hand to research and innovate.

Your obvious limitations prevent you from being able to process some pretty basic principles.

Trump was instrumental in allowing the pharmaceutical companies and private industry a free hand to research and innovate.

Your obvious limitations prevent you from being able to process some pretty basic principles.

So now you know why some refer to it as the Trump vaccine. Who knows why you keep questioning it?

So now you know why some refer to it as the Trump vaccine. Who knows why you keep questioning it?
And now you know why reference to the Trump vaccine is a false label.

I know why the maladjusted personality types can't stop obsessing over Trump.

Forum List

Back