I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Nope. Nothing racist about objecting to illegal aliens driving up property taxes on honest Americans.

Sure it is.

We could end the "illegal" problem easily. Just go after the white people who hire them.

We won't, of course.

It also is a disadvantage to adults who have to cover the costs of illegals in school, and it is also a disadvantage to Americans searching for a job and being required to speak Spanish.

I've never heard of a job requiring someone to speak Spanish unless they are dealing with that community. But you do go on with your bigotry.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
Mostly in democrat controlled cities and states who tole everybody to stay home

Sure it is.

We could end the "illegal" problem easily. Just go after the white people who hire them.

We won't, of course.

I've never heard of a job requiring someone to speak Spanish unless they are dealing with that community. But you do go on with your bigotry.
Numbnuts they are here illegally they are criminals

Sure it is.

We won't, of course.

Wow. Blaming illegal immigration on white people. That reads like the typical rant of the typical, self-loathing leftist.

However, as Biden's ''newcomers'' have shown us, free welfare cash, housing, food and medical care are a powerful reason to storm the border as requested by Biden.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
It was so bad you fascist racists are doing everything you can to keep him off the ballot so he’s not reelected.

Isn't that like saying the Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg?

How did Dems "introduce" Covid, exactly?

Also, Trump was trailing Biden in every poll prior to the Covid Iceberg being hit. If anything, Covid initially helped Trump because it allowed him to look presidential, until he actually started telling people to inject bleach and everything would be fine by Easter and he lost all credibility.
Blaming Trump for the ChiCom Bio WMD attack on the world.

How Leftard fascist of you.

IMG_9974.jpeg

Market was skyrocketing under Trump.
Then Brandon came in to destroy the economy.

Last edited:
No, it is certainly not illegal, but do you not agree that it puts that student at a severe disadvantage to English-speaking kids?
You think maybe that's why non-native English speaking students ARE taught English?

Jerry Springer said the guests on his famous talk show were "exactly" like former President Donald Trump.
Like Trump, guests would "curse and yell" because they lacked the skills to "settle things in different ways."
Specifically, how many wars were started during the administration of President Trump? Zero. With President Biden, we now have two and counting plus a disastrous surrender in Afghanistan.

Quoting Jerry Springer? Impressive!

Forum List

Back