I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

There is a process to assimilation, and every generation follows the same pattern.
Then yours followed an abnormal pattern. First generation speak fluent English and their native tongue. Second generation (me) speak fluent English with an a limited vocabulary in their grandparents native language.

The difference, as I see it, is that when my parents went to school, none of the teachers spoke much less taught in Norwegian or Danish. Today, everything is supposed to be INCLUSIVE. Keep your old country and and adopt your own geography.

In the past, we were a melting pot. Now we're more of a tossed salad, all differences are just mixed together but kept separate at the same time. A ticket to failure.

Then yours followed an abnormal pattern. First generation speak fluent English and their native tongue. Second generation (me) speak fluent English with an a limited vocabulary in their grandparents native language.

The difference, as I see it, is that when my parents went to school, none of the teachers spoke much less taught in Norwegian or Danish. Today, everything is supposed to be INCLUSIVE. Keep your old country and and adopt your own geography.

In the past, we were a melting pot. Now we're more of a tossed salad, all differences are just mixed together but kept separate at the same time. A ticket to failure.
old country dialect is an at home learning experience, not the job of schools.

oh so there were men there helping her, right?

Helping her? Don't know who they were helping specifically. There were several men smashing windows. One guy broke out the window on the far right. Byrd trained his gun on that opened window. Everyone hitting the windows backed away. Ashes ignored the warning to get back and was the only one to charge forward and climb up where that window was.

You know the rest... HOP, POP and FLOP!

Helping her? Don't know who they were helping specifically. There were several men smashing windows. One guy broke out the window on the far right. Byrd trained his gun on that opened window. Everyone hitting the windows backed away. Ashes ignored the warning to get back and was the only one to charge forward and climb up where that window was.

You know the rest... HOP, POP and FLOP!
isn't that breaching? Wasn't that the statement from an earlier post? armed guards waiting for the glass break?

Why didn't the cop just shoot then?

I was in a restaurant and the waitress actually spoke to me in Spanish, saying something or other. (Maybe the specials of the day). When I told her I spoke English, she said OK and went to get a waitress who spoke English.

What has happened to this country that customer-facing employees don’t even have to speak English!? Native-born Americans now have to be bilingual, but Spanish immigrants get hired speaking only Spanish?

isn't that breaching? Wasn't that the statement from an earlier post? armed guards waiting for the glass break?

Why didn't the cop just shoot then?

No, they didn't breach. She was the only one.The other were trying to but stopped when they saw the gun.

Yeah, it was murder. She, nor anyone else posed a threat to that cop, He is a cop with a spotty reputation who had been reprimaned in the past.

Nope, not murder. Murder is a term to describe the unlawful killing of another human being. Byrd was cleared by two independent investigations. Their opinion matters; yours does not.

Nope, not murder. Murder is a term to describe the unlawful killing of another human being. Byrd was cleared by two independent investigations. Their opinion matters; yours does not.
exactly what it was, unlawful.

Forum List

Back