I think the Cargo ship intentionally crashed into the Baltimore Bridge, i have proof by the video.

A classic Reagan quote. Though this is still too early to place blame and/or incompetence.

Have I stated before how much I miss this man? If I were Trump I would just take his quotes, attribute them to Reagan and use them often..

Reagan:"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. " You tell me that this new generation of voters wouldn't eat these words up.

RIP Gipper.
The three most dangerous words in the English language, are " Daddy, I'm hungry"...

Now if you notice the ship was going parallel to the bridge when it supposedly lost power, but then regained it just in time to make its right turn into the span, instead of turn enough to pass the center of the bridge. A friend of mine in Baltimore says that the bridge is where all the hazardous materials pass around Baltimore, but what better place to cripple a city than take out that bridge. Now truck must either go completely around the city by using I-695 thus making traffic there much more congested and if a tanker spills there, many people will die. Also the entrace to the Baltimore harbor has now been jammed up, thus supplies to the mid Atlantic is now in short supply.

I also was thinking since the pilots of the foreign ship were from Baltimore, was DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) a reason why the pilots drove the ship into the bridge, because instead of having the best ship pilots, they had to be Joe Biden's people of sexual orientation or of color? I guess we have to wait and see, but for sure, i will be watching and waiting, while Mid-Atlantic struggles once again.

Oh yeah, it is an Election year.

IMG_6715.png

Just curious. What in your life is going on that you see a conspiracy in every event that occurs?

My Dad was a Democrat because in those days they represented the blue collar American. After LBJ that all changed, and now they cater to the 1% and are working against the little guy.
Yes, and this is why they have the support of the elite.

But they know that the elite aren’t enough to keep them in office, so they buy their votes from the other end - the welfare recipients. It’s also why they were alarmed that Trump had gotten the number of food stamp recipients down by getting the unemployment rate down so low - meaning more people previously government dependent were now self-sufficient.

And don’t kid yourselves. They’re fine with inflation making it difficult for the majority of Americans to have difficulty buying food. When it gets too bad, they can get more of them into government programs as well.

The three most dangerous words in the English language, are " Daddy, I'm hungry"...
Thanks to Bidenomics, more parents are hearing that. There are reports of parents skipping their own dinners in order to have enough for their children.

My Dad was a Democrat because in those days they represented the blue collar American. After LBJ that all changed, and now they cater to the 1% and are working against the little guy.
The last Democrat I actually liked served as Buffalo's Mayor from 1978 to 1994. Then did a stint as South District Councilman in the early 2000s.

Just curious. What in your life is going on that you see a conspiracy in every event that occurs?

The moment you realise that Deep State exists and has done for thousands of years , you know that every important event is controlled and processed by it .

Of course that seems counter intuitive to Sheeple and Gullibles who are entrained to accept control and to be compliant .

We will see how many Deniers and sceptics are obliged to re-adjust their world view later this year ,

The moment you realise that Deep State exists and has done for thousands of years , you know that every important event is controlled and processed by it .

Of course that seems counter intuitive to Sheeple and Gullibles who are entrained to accept control and to be compliant .

We will see how many Deniers and sceptics are obliged to re-adjust their world view later this year ,

:lol:

loonuiza never disappoints

Biden’s trillion dollar bills have exacerbated inflation. You can’t keep spending money you don’t have unless it’s an emergency. Enough with giving money to black and LBGQ community centers. enough with money for building trees in black areas for “tree equity,” and correcting for “racist roads.” And enough with the billions in the new budget to support illegals.

Biden is fighting the Fed’s attempt to control inflation by pumping more dollars into the economy. The more people who can’t afford to eat, the better Dems like it: there’s a government program for you!

Biden’s trillion dollar bills have exacerbated inflation. You can’t keep spending money you don’t have unless it’s an emergency. Enough with giving money to black and LBGQ community centers. enough with money for building trees in black areas for “tree equity,” and correcting for “racist roads.” And enough with the billions in the new budget to support illegals.

Biden is fighting the Fed’s attempt to control inflation by pumping more dollars into the economy. The more people who can’t afford to eat, the better Dems like it: there’s a government program for you!

]Heritage doesnt mention that corporate greed is the cause of half of inflation. Republicans in congress have done nothing to help address the remaining. Trump's tariff proposal is estimated to cost families $1500 per year

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, and yes it is an election year and Trump was wining Maryland by three points, but it's way more to it than the election.

I said from day one it was purposely done (no accident at all) and obviously done on purpose. Meaning they want us to know they did it. It's an attack on the "Fabric of America" to tare it down, and rip it apart. The bridge was named after the person who wrote the national anthem of the United States, "The Star Spangled Banner." There are many on the left who are a part of the globalist genocide agenda, and they want America to surrender to the One World Order. Speaking of purposely destroying America...

Barack & Michelle Obama seem to have played a direct part in the destruction of the Francis Scott Key Bridge. They released a movie...

Movie: “Leave The World Behind, produced and Co-written by Barack and Michelle Obama, launched November 22, 2023. It’s a peek into how the New World Order will take over. They are testing it on a small scale in America for now, testing, testing 1-2-3

In their movie all of this takes place in order :
First - An unexpected disruption in mobile service takes place.
Second - An appearance of cargo ships sail off course causing destruction/mayhem.
Third - A cyber attack is the key feature of the movie.

Well, the first and second happen in the month of March 2024. Now we await their cyber attack.
Did Zalensky order the bridge hit?

]Heritage doesnt mention that corporate greed is the cause of half of inflation. Republicans in congress have done nothing to help address the remaining. Trump's tariff proposal is estimated to cost families $1500 per year
Yeah, yeah….we know that libs blame the big businesses. And as far as tariffs, it encourages Americans to buy American, and in doing so supports American employment.

Yes, and this is why they have the support of the elite.

But they know that the elite aren’t enough to keep them in office, so they buy their votes from the other end - the welfare recipients. It’s also why they were alarmed that Trump had gotten the number of food stamp recipients down by getting the unemployment rate down so low - meaning more people previously government dependent were now self-sufficient.

And don’t kid yourselves. They’re fine with inflation making it difficult for the majority of Americans to have difficulty buying food. When it gets too bad, they can get more of them into government programs as well.
It is beyond me why any low or middle income earner would vote Democrat. They are the party of the One percenters, they don't even try to hide it.

Now if you notice the ship was going parallel to the bridge when it supposedly lost power, but then regained it just in time to make its right turn into the span, instead of turn enough to pass the center of the bridge. A friend of mine in Baltimore says that the bridge is where all the hazardous materials pass around Baltimore, but what better place to cripple a city than take out that bridge. Now truck must either go completely around the city by using I-695 thus making traffic there much more congested and if a tanker spills there, many people will die. Also the entrace to the Baltimore harbor has now been jammed up, thus supplies to the mid Atlantic is now in short supply.

I also was thinking since the pilots of the foreign ship were from Baltimore, was DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) a reason why the pilots drove the ship into the bridge, because instead of having the best ship pilots, they had to be Joe Biden's people of sexual orientation or of color? I guess we have to wait and see, but for sure, i will be watching and waiting, while Mid-Atlantic struggles once again.

Oh yeah, it is an Election year.

Track of ship... They were good before hitting rudder and aiming directly at the pier...

82902049-13239525-image-m-44_1711454372118.jpg

82898367-13239525-image-a-32_1711447802552.jpg

Forum List

Back