I think Trump should continue Presidential duties if he loses the election like he did honoring the fallen soldiers in Afghanistan

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

We saw Trump honor the soldiers who fell during the evacuation of Afghanistan, something the Biden administration would just assume forget had ever happened. In fact, Biden said during the debate with Trump that under his watch no American casualties had occurred.

Could you imagine how that made the parents feel that lost their sons under the Biden withdraw, even when he attended their funerals?

I think having Trump there, the last person in government who seems to care, helps heal the wounds of those parent. Additionally, if he loses the election and continues this role, it would speak volumes that he is no longer doing it to win an election, rather, it just shows someone in government actually gives a damn.

Just because the federal government has been taken over by Stalinists whose only concern is climate change, does not mean we have to surrender our humanity to them and show that people are more than a supposed carbon emission to destroy the earth.

That is, unless they kill him or throw him in jail.

We saw Trump honor the soldiers who fell during the evacuation of Afghanistan, something the Biden administration would just assume forget had ever happened. In fact, Biden said during the debate with Trump that under his watch no American casualties had occurred.

Could you imagine how that made the parents feel that lost their sons under the Biden withdraw, even when he attended their funerals?

I think having Trump there, the last person in government who seems to care, helps heal the wounds of those parent. Additionally, if he loses the election and continues this role, it would speak volumes that he is no longer doing it to win an election, rather, it just shows someone in government actually gives a damn.
Is there any validity in Trump's claim that the dead ones are losers?

It's a crude and hugely unpopular way of putting it, but at least he can say they're not winners.

Personally, I would stay silent on the question and advise the same for him!

that would be very nice of him.

did he say anything nice to the families, or just more whining about how unfair life is to billionaires.

That's extremely pathetic.

It's a crude and hugely unpopular way of putting it, but at least he can say they're not winners.

Personally, I would stay silent on the question and advise the same for him!
There is no record of Trump ever saying that.

Keep in mind, the people who told you he said that also claimed they had all kinds of evidence for Russian collusion. They were not even able to impeach him over that charge they rambled on for 3 years as being legit. It was the same people who told the world he was Hitler until someone naturally took a shot at him.

Actions speak louder than words, and Trump is the only one who showed up. That is a fact as where the other is simply political speculation provided by proven liars.

There is no record of Trump ever saying that.

Keep in mind, the people who told you he said that also claimed they had all kinds of evidence for Russian collusion. They were not even able to impeach him over that charge they rambled on for 3 years as being legit. It was the same people who told the world he was Hitler until someone naturally took a shot at him.

Actions speak louder than words, and Trump is the only one who showed up. That is a fact as where the other is simply political speculation provided by proven liars.

Trump was calling the Russians not vice versa.

I remain amazed at how they can so adore this person.

The issues are one thing, but this deep emotional tie to a flamboyant, metrosexual NY City billionaire con man is just inexplicable.
What I said was, if Trump can continue this beyond trying to get elected, it would help heal the wounds of the parents.

Thanks for turning this into how much I adore Trump instead.

Idiot.

As a private citizen Trump can do what ever he likes.

Are the people of Venezuela a victim?

What about North Korea?

What about Iran?

Funny fact, they all have elections.

Yay.
Those elections ( and Russia's ) are sham elections. Ours are not , except in the minds of some very sick people.

As much validity as Harris claiming that giving blowjobs is the key to advancement in the Democrat party (actually, she probably has a point).

Forum List

Back