I think we should send immigrants to the midwest, plains and mountain states.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think we should send immigrants to the midwest, plains and mountain states in order to deal with the decreasing population of these states.

I am talking about Ks, nb, misr, iowa, wy, mt, nd,sd, etc. These states based on the census in 2020 wsa losing population and so I think it is best to send at least half of all immigrants to this part of the united states to balance it out. ;)

I think we should send immigrants to the midwest, plains and mountain states in order to deal with the decreasing population of these states.

I am talking about Ks, nb, misr, iowa, wy, mt, nd,sd, etc. These states based on the census in 2020 wsa losing population and so I think it is best to send at least half of all immigrants to this part of the united states to balance it out. ;)
They're not interested in compromising on the shithole states.

Nah, send them to sanctuary cities. They are welcome there.

We should deport 30-40 million of them. You would see employers fighting each other for labor, pay will skyrocket. Apartment rental costs will plummet. You will have higher pay and much more $$$. But leftist retards can't understand this.

Let's just cut to the chase. America is facing a crisis in which cheap migrant labour is desperately needed.

While Trump has to pretend otherwise at least until after his election.

Then all that farm labour will be done by Americans for wages starting at 30 bucks an hour! l

It's Maga magic, that's undeniably made possible by the god and baby jesus!

What makes you think they will stay where you put them?... they are not pawns on a chessboard... they have minds of their own... and they want to be in NY or CA....

None of those states need the extra population, nor have any kind of opportunities to offer them. Even if the libs would transport them to where they aren't wanted, they'd just migrate back to Washington and NYC which have "sanctuary city" policies that glorify these illegals.

We should deport 30-40 million of them. You would see employers fighting each other for labor, pay will skyrocket. Apartment rental costs will plummet. You will have higher pay and much more $$$. But leftist retards can't understand this.
what you dont understand is they will not deport 30 million people......no not even trump...

I wonder how many tourist towns in Colorado could function without immigrants? I wonder how many towns are just like this?

I can think of two popular tourist destinations in Colorado that had immigrants doing all the work, from hotels, to bars and restaurants, grocery stores, just about everywhere. 90% or higher.

Forum List

Back