I thought Alyssa Milano believed “survivors”..WTF? The LefTarded can’t be taken seriously...EVER.

The Lowclass Loons have zero credibility...they are the weakest, most confused bunch of Feminazis I’ve ever seen.
Alyssa Milano's 'I believe' Kavanaugh accuser becomes 'we can't assume' Biden guilt
What exactly do you think Biden is guilty of?
Child molestation
Really?! Talk about an over dramatic snowflake. We have a winner!!!
There is video of him rubbing little girls

The Lowclass Loons have zero credibility...they are the weakest, most confused bunch of Feminazis I’ve ever seen.
Alyssa Milano's 'I believe' Kavanaugh accuser becomes 'we can't assume' Biden guilt
What exactly do you think Biden is guilty of?
Child molestation
Hey BrokeLoser I’m starting to see why you enjoy making fun of these overly sensitive snowflakes that like making mountains out of molehills.
lol

Yet we all see what biden does CAUGHT ON VIDEO!!!!!!

LOL and the left still shoulder shrug.

Did anyone ever offer anything up with Kavanaugh? What?

Why is that governor caught in a KKK outfit IN A PHOTO still in office? What about that negro where women came forward with corroborating evidence?

Again....................while there are a couple of women who said that they feel like Biden violated their personal space, NONE of them have claimed that it was sexual harassment or assault. It just made them feel uncomfortable.

Again....................while there are a couple of women who said that they feel like Biden violated their personal space, NONE of them have claimed that it was sexual harassment or assault. It just made them feel uncomfortable.
A “couple”? There have been no less than 7 women who have come forward. Only a partisan hack would attempt to claim that a “couple” women merely felt “uncomfortable”.

A “couple”? There have been no less than 7 women who have come forward. Only a partisan hack would attempt to claim that a “couple” women merely felt “uncomfortable”.

None of them have said that it made it to the level of sexual harassment.

You’re right. That’s because it was sexual assault, genius. Harassment is verbal. Assault is physical. He physically touched these women and little girls.

Only an idiot partisan hack would attempt to defend Joe Biden here. If this were Donald Trump, you’d be losing your shit.

Go to work and hold, touch, sniff and fondle your female coworkers like Biden does, then tell us where it gets you.

Forum List

Back