I Thought ANTIFA Was Starting a Civil War Today...

No one except rightwing nut jobs said millions would attend... and that there would violence all across the country. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a nutjob like Bannon that took out the ad just to cause trouble.

Screenshot_20171104-203514_crop_757x1047.jpg

...day and night...growing until we become millions...
:rofl:
...maybe next time...:lol:

So where is all the violence the Trump Supporting sites had warned about?

:dunno:
----------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that it was just reported , and why not report news , Anyway , no big deal , you lefties should probably be ashamed that you can't organize a Trump , Pense Removal from office Lew .

No one except rightwing nut jobs said millions would attend... and that there would violence all across the country. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a nutjob like Bannon that took out the ad just to cause trouble.

View attachment 158671

As I said, I don't care about some stupid ad in a newspaper. It was probably taken out by someone like Bannon or Alex Jones to cause you nutjobs to believe it and be even more divisive.

Only gullible people fell for it.

So where is all the violence the Trump Supporting sites had warned about?

:dunno:
----------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that it was just reported , and why not report news , Anyway , no big deal , you lefties should probably be ashamed that you can't organize a Trump , Pense Removal from office Lew .

I'm not a lefty and nothing needs to be planned to remove Trump and Pence from office because:

#1. The only people that can remove them from office are those in Congress.
#2. Mueller is proving Trump did enough himself to get removed from office.

I really wish there was some kind of intelligence test in order to vote, or at least some questions about the candidates so people would have to at least had to paid attention to them more than just the letter after their name, then we wouldn't have these types of issues in the first place.

be even more devisive . tell me why Americans with American values would want anything other than divisiveness when its concerns YOU lefties Lew .

View attachment 158671

As I said, I don't care about some stupid ad in a newspaper. It was probably taken out by someone like Bannon or Alex Jones to cause you nutjobs to believe it and be even more divisive.

The organizers of the protest ran the ad...they were proud of it.

Day and night protests...thousands would become MILLIONS...driving Trump and Pence from office.... seriously, you can't make this stuff up...:lmao:

There is not enough spin in the universe to make this anything but an embarrassment...

Omg, the Antifa riots are out of control! Ahhhh! Hide your children! Now, let's look at those who fell for the newest propaganda fear campaign and feel equal parts of ridicule and pity.

Good job :2up:

It's actually a disappointment. I went out and bought a new gun and some curb stomping boots for the occasion.

Oh well, maybe next year.

View attachment 158671

The organizers of the protest ran the ad...they were proud of it.

Day and night protests...thousands would become MILLIONS...driving Trump and Pence from office.... seriously, you can't make this stuff up...:lmao:

There is not enough spin in the universe to make this anything but an embarrassment...

Why is it that through doing an internet search I can't find a single site page about this other than rightwing nutjob sites?

be even more devisive . tell me why Americans with American values would want anything other than divisiveness when its concerns YOU lefties Lew .

I'm not a lefty, but I'd certainly be a lefty before I'd trade places with a mindless troll like yourself.

I've never been in a single thread where you've said anything remotely close to being useful or tangent.

Why is it that through doing an internet search I can't find a single site page about this other than rightwing nutjob sites?

Uh...because you suck at searching the internet?

LMGTFY

Oh did you notice the link that said "November 4th apocalypse isn't real?"

God you all are such gullible fools.

I did the search "New York Times November 4th ANTIFA Civil War ad"... guess what sites that brought up?

LMGTFY

I did the search "New York Times November 4th ANTIFA Civil War ad"... guess what sites that brought up?

Well ya...we all know it isn't real now...it was a huge failure. Way to state the obvious after the fact. :woohoo:

Use your Google search tools to customize your date range to end yesterday...

Lewdog ... The protest organizers...it's 5th down on that LMGTFY

Where to be on November 4

I don't know how many times you guys have to be told... you bought a ticket to a show that was never real. You got trolled by probably one of your own. Nothing happened, get over it.

Let me fill you in on something. If the New York Times ran that ad, and all hell broke loose, guess what would have happened. The New York Times and it's owners would have been sued to hell for it. Why? Because the First Amendment doesn't cover speech that causes harm, like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

LMGTFY

Well ya...we all know it isn't real now...it was a huge failure. Way to state the obvious after the fact. :woohoo:

Use your Google search tools to customize your date range to end yesterday...

WTF are you talking about? Are you in a time machine? Today is still the 4th.

LMGTFY

See, there's your problem. NOVEMBER 4TH PROTEST is all you need. That's all I read...a Newsweek article, and Heavy.com ... both left leaning.

LMGTFY

See, there's your problem. NOVEMBER 4TH PROTEST is all you need. That's all I read...a Newsweek article, and Heavy.com ... both left leaning.

Ok, I can see this is difficult for you. You guys hyped this up as a new Civil War by ANTIFA, so that is what I put in the search for.

So now are you saying it was just a simple protest, and not this much hyped civil war that was going to kill all white people?

Can you guys get your lies straight?

Trombies and nutbags express such desperate fear of liberals in one breath and accuse liberals of being pansies in the next.

Someone starts a fight somewhere and the “dittoheads” yell “See! We told they were all violent thugs!”

Nobody starts a fight anywhere and those same idiots yell “See! We told you they are limp twisted cafe latte faggots!”

Forum List

Back