I Thought ANTIFA Was Starting a Civil War Today...

So where is all the violence the Trump Supporting sites had warned about?

:dunno:
----------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that it was just reported , and why not report news , Anyway , no big deal , you lefties should probably be ashamed that you can't organize a Trump , Pense Removal from office Lew .

I'm not a lefty and nothing needs to be planned to remove Trump and Pence from office because:

#1. The only people that can remove them from office are those in Congress.
#2. Mueller is proving Trump did enough himself to get removed from office.

I really wish there was some kind of intelligence test in order to vote, or at least some questions about the candidates so people would have to at least had to paid attention to them more than just the letter after their name, then we wouldn't have these types of issues in the first place.

Tell that shit to this guy. He's running commercial ads to get Trump impeached.

Why? His ad doesn't change the 2 processes he just laid out.

You're right, it doesn't

So where is all the violence the Trump Supporting sites had warned about?

:dunno:
----------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that it was just reported , and why not report news , Anyway , no big deal , you lefties should probably be ashamed that you can't organize a Trump , Pense Removal from office Lew .

I'm not a lefty and nothing needs to be planned to remove Trump and Pence from office because:

#1. The only people that can remove them from office are those in Congress.
#2. Mueller is proving Trump did enough himself to get removed from office.

I really wish there was some kind of intelligence test in order to vote, or at least some questions about the candidates so people would have to at least had to paid attention to them more than just the letter after their name, then we wouldn't have these types of issues in the first place.

Tell that shit to this guy. He's running commercial ads to get Trump impeached.

I hate to inform you on this, but that ad isn't about having a civil uprising.

Never said it did

Things are going well. The economy is up. People are working, enjoying themselves, shopping. Optimistic people don't engage in civil war.

This nonsense, just like Jade Helm hysteria, is nothing more than a black flag alt right agitprop op.

The Alt Right and Far Right look once again hysterical.

Their masters so easily maneuver them.

Had about a dozen people show up in Little 5 Points in Atlanta. A light rain sent them packing. lol So dangerous.

This nonsense, just like Jade Helm hysteria, is nothing more than a black flag alt right agitprop op.

Stupid Resistance started did this shit. So fuck right off trying to blame the right. Bottom line the assholes didn't show up . Good.

Stupid Resistance started did this shit. So fuck right off trying to blame the right. Bottom line the assholes didn't show up . Good.
The far right, like here and Jade Helm, are clearly at fault, and America is wakening up.

The far right, like here and Jade Helm, are clearly at fault, and America is wakening up.

Ok. So you really want me to continue to embarrass the shit out of you and others. I will oblige you.

:lmao:

screen-shot-2017-09-30-at-7-57-16-pm.jpg

November 4, 2017 Protests: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The Antifa riots are always fun to watch..

How much method are you on to see a r I ot that never happened?

Yeah it was a fucking FAIL. No one showed up for the revolution

Look at this Charlie Brown ass fucker right here. Either he believes it or he's bullshitting everyone on purpose. Either way, he loses

I win mother fucker because I can link time and time again to the calls from various groups to kick ass on November 4th. I don't post opinions. I post the truth.

Truth. You know. Like a cross to a vampire truth is to liberal whack jobs.

I've got you hands down. And I'm enjoying every fucking minute of it.

:lol:

The Antifa riots are always fun to watch..

How much method are you on to see a r I ot that never happened?

Yeah it was a fucking FAIL. No one showed up for the revolution

Look at this Charlie Brown ass fucker right here. Either he believes it or he's bullshitting everyone on purpose. Either way, he loses

I win mother fucker because I can link time and time again to the calls from various groups to kick ass on November 4th. I don't post opinions. I post the truth.

Truth. You know. Like a cross to a vampire truth is to liberal whack jobs.

I've got you hands down. And I'm enjoying every fucking minute of it.

:lol:

Posting stuff from rightwing nutjob sites proves nothing. Nothing happened, because nothing was meant to happen.

Forum List

Back