I Thought DACA Was Important to the Left

I'm sorry to break the news to you, but anyone can offer legislation.

If the Dems have a great bill being blocked, put it on the MSM everyday, put it on every website, every blog, every social media outlet.
They don't have a bill worthy of public scrutiny and dragonlady is a foreigner so her opinion is worthless.
The public supports DACA. Trump threatens their lives at his own peril.
Legal status =/= life or death
If Trump told me tomorrow that it turns out I was born in Colombia, then he kicked me out of my home, job, and community, I would consider my life threatened
What if you just got here a couple years ago....
Then I wouldn’t be eligible for DACA

They don't have a bill worthy of public scrutiny and dragonlady is a foreigner so her opinion is worthless.
If Trump told me tomorrow that it turns out I was born in Colombia, then he kicked me out of my home, job, and community, I would consider my life threatened
No one should be eligible for DACA. It's an unconstitutional executive grab of power.

GO HOME if your not legal.

No one should be eligible for DACA. It's an unconstitutional executive grab of power.

They are already home

Why aren't Democrats waving a Bill at nonstop Press Conferences begging for a vote?

It's almost as if the left don't care about children.

They certainly don't care about children. Anyone who stands for children don't want to have anything to do with single mothers, the heroes of the left. Don't even get me started on public schools where even according to their own narrative, kids go to die.

I think they are on vacation, the only reason for not being outraged and rioting.
Good job, keep attacking single mothers

No, you keep attacking facts. Single mothers are bad for children, a fact.

Whatever is bad for society however, is almost guaranteed to be good for the democrat party... so I understand your view.

They are already home
No wall, no DACA.

That's my opinion. I only get one vote however

Make Republicans choke on DACA in the next election

They killed it

Dreamers are fine for now. The courts didn’t let Trump hold them as hostages

The courts have no authority to demand an unconstitutional program be continued. 26 State held off on their suit to put a stop to that shit, they won't hold off forever.

DACA is not about children. The beneficiaries are older teens and adults.

The Democrats apparently believe - without any discernible strategy - that "immigration" is a winning issue for them in November. Somehow, they expect that people will vote for their candidates if they simply claim that Trump and the Republicans are MEAN! If they deal on DACA, this takes the issue away.

Simple as that.

In my opinion, Trump should just say, "No more bargaining. I'm going to enforce U.S. immigration law as it currently exists. If you don't like it, change the law." Then arrest and deport everyone who is breaking the law.

Simple as that.
If you don't like it, change the law."
Why did the Pres tweet, then, that he was no longer open to a DACA deal? What he is saying is not so simple.

Sure it's simple, Trump laid out what was acceptable, commiecrats refused.

Obviously you lefties hate children.
:itsok:
Shame the left are offering no leadership.
Trump and the GOP have blocked all efforts at passing legislation to protect DACA recipients. At one point Trump demanded $25 billion dollars in exchange for not going after his hostages for 3 years.

Things will change in November. Dreamers will have to hold out until then.

One word, "veto".

Trump and the GOP have blocked all efforts at passing legislation to protect DACA recipients. At one point Trump demanded $25 billion dollars in exchange for not going after his hostages for 3 years.

One word, "veto".

A veto can be overridden

The right controls the House, the Senate and the White House. I’m posting this since you seem to have forgotten who has the power to pass legislation here.

Three deals were sent to Trump, one of which included full funding for the Wall and Trump refused to approve any of them.

Trump is the guy who ended DACA, not the Democrats. Now he blames Democrats for not protecting Dreamers. Stupid people may agree with him, but the rest of us know who’s really responsible for the current situation.

Bullshit, commiecrats refuse to end chain migration which will allow another 20 or so unskilled people to come for every one that is legalized. End that and the lottery and you'll have a deal.

One word, "veto".

A veto can be overridden
Even if you win the house or Senate you won't win enough to be veto proof.

I think you need to rejoin the human race on earth. Too much pie in the sky is bad for you.

One word, "veto".

A veto can be overridden

I think you need to rejoin the human race on earth. Too much pie in the sky is bad for you.
We’ll see. A lot of republicans will be on board. At the least, Trump’s negotiating power will be gone.

One word, "veto".

A veto can be overridden

In your dreams.

One word, "veto".

A veto can be overridden

We’ll see. A lot of republicans will be on board. At the least, Trump’s negotiating power will be gone.

Funny you never said that when maobama lost the house. Your propaganda is pretty weak today.

Forum List

Back