I Thought DACA Was Important to the Left

A veto can be overridden
And all of the Constitutional Amendments can be revoked too.

Now let’s stick to this dimension in this universe.
So dumb that you think repealing an amendment is the same as overriding a veto
Yeah, sure.

You can’t get 2/3 of Congress to agree water is wet.
Why aren't Democrats waving a Bill at nonstop Press Conferences begging for a vote?

It's almost as if the left don't care about children.

Hmmm lets see:
President Obama started DACA after Republicans wouldn't do anything in Congress.
President Trump ended DACA.
The Republican controlled Congress refused to pass any DACA legislation.
President Trump blames the end of DACA on Democrats.

Yeah- its the 'lefts fault'
So where’s the bill?
Oops.

You would have to ask the Republicans and Trump.

Remember:
President Obama started DACA after Republicans wouldn't do anything in Congress.

Yeah- its the 'lefts fault'
Anyone can submit a Bill.

Where is it?

You would have to ask the Republicans who control Congress and Trump.

Remember:

But to Trump- and his gullible followers- DACA is going away is the Democrats fault.

Both are only in your sick mind

You have no idea how right Weatherman was. You Democrats will never win elections when you base your campaign on open borders, redistribution of wealth, sodomy, and gun-grabbing.

Read the writing on the wall.
Except we have. Keep in mind that you support Trump because he promised redistribution of wealth.
All Democrats need to do to win is not act crazy..’

Or we can just keep pointing out that Republicans and Trump have ended DACA.

Obama actually said this:

"I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself. With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case."

He also acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works."

Yet in 2012, he did it anyway and wrote his DACA memo, despite the fact that the immigration laws passed by Congress do not give the president the authority to do that.

In other words, Congress never gave Obama the power to provide a pseudo-amnesty and government benefits to illegal aliens. What he did was illegal and unconstitutional.

Thanks for confirming what I said

President Trump chose to end DACA.
The Republican controlled Congress chose to refuse to pass any DACA legislation.
President Trump has announced that DACA will end.
And Trump is trying to place all the blame on the Democrats.

Yeah- its the 'lefts fault.

LOL

You have no idea how right Weatherman was. You Democrats will never win elections when you base your campaign on open borders, redistribution of wealth, sodomy, and gun-grabbing.

Except we have. Keep in mind that you support Trump because he promised redistribution of wealth.

"I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself. With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case."

He also acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works."

Yet in 2012, he did it anyway and wrote his DACA memo, despite the fact that the immigration laws passed by Congress do not give the president the authority to do that.

In other words, Congress never gave Obama the power to provide a pseudo-amnesty and government benefits to illegal aliens. What he did was illegal and unconstitutional.

The Republican controlled Congress chose to refuse to pass any DACA legislation.

LOL
Yeah, no Democrat has a Bill for DACA.
Figures. The left hate children.

The Democrats under Schumer pulled a 'Barry/Syria', and Trump called their bluff...and the Democrats - like Barry - backed down in front of the whole world. As a result the ILLEGALS', or - like Prince - 'the illegals formerly known as dreamers', eyes were opened to the fact that Liberals / Democrats loved the ISSUE of DACA and using it to emotionally manipulate illegals. Democrats, they came to realize, have been and still seek to USE them. Illegals then, as we saw reported a week ago, declared publicly they are no longer 'Democrat Voters'. :p

Both are only in your sick mind

BTW, I don't understand how no white house attorney hasn't gone to court calling the initial executive order by obummer as unconstitutional.

The Democrats under Schumer pulled a 'Barry/Syria', and Trump called their bluff...and the Democrats - like Barry - backed down in front of the whole world. As a result the ILLEGALS', or - like Prince - 'the illegals formerly known as dreamers', eyes were opened to the fact that Liberals / Democrats loved the ISSUE of DACA and using it to emotionally manipulate illegals. Democrats, they came to realize, have been and still seek to USE them. Illegals then, as we saw reported a week ago, declared publicly they are no longer 'Democrat Voters'. :p
the original executive order by obummer should be under challenge

It will be now that Democrats are stone walling instead of working to resolve the issue. Trump just announced DACA is dead.

LOL

Clearly the right despises children- since the termination of DACA was entirely done by the Right.

Trump just announced DACA is dead.

And as a good little Trumpsters you are parroting his theme that his cancellation of DACA is the Democrats fault.

Clearly this is another one of Trump's alternative facts:
Trump cancels DACA- Republicans control Congress- its the Democrats fault!

Democrats loved the ISSUE of DACA and using it to emotionally manipulate illegals. Democrats,
Republicans love the issue of illegal immigration and are using it to emotionally manipulate gullible Trumpsters.

And as a good little Trumpsters you are parroting his theme that his cancellation of DACA is the Democrats fault.

it is. point and fact.

LOL

Clearly the right despises children- since the termination of DACA was entirely done by the Right.

All lies.

16427780_1384489214926904_3409157226303411433_n.jpg

Democrats loved the ISSUE of DACA and using it to emotionally manipulate illegals. Democrats,
Republicans love the issue of illegal immigration and are using it to emotionally manipulate gullible Trumpsters.
we have borders and laws and the republicans only want the laws enforced. learn something.

LOL

All lies.

View attachment 185945

Democrats controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency. They held a near super majority and could have passed DACA any time & they did not. Illegals finally saw through the Libs' BS and gave them the finger.

Obama created DACA illegally. Trump pointed that out and gave Congress and Democrats a chance to do it legally, even said he would sign on board. They failed to put anything forward.

Democrats controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency. They held a near super majority and could have passed DACA any time & they did not. Illegals finally saw through the Libs' BS and gave them the finger.

Blaming Democrats for Trump's decision to end DACA is like blaming Republicans for the passage of Obamacare.

Forum List

Back