🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought ending wars in the middle east & playing nicey nice was supposed to make us safer?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
That was the rhetoric from the left. This was one of the ideas behind Obama's foreign policy.

Can the left see that this line of thinking is flawed yet? Closing Gitmo & bringing Muslim refugees here will gain us nothing. No good will. We won't be viewed any differently. If any thing it will harm us.

We should be bombing isis & their ilk into the history books. Relentless pressure. Certainly not this pin prick bullshit we've been doing.

That was the rhetoric from the left. This was one of the ideas behind Obama's foreign policy.

Can the left see that this line of thinking is flawed yet? Closing Gitmo & bringing Muslim refugees here will gain us nothing. No good will. We won't be viewed any differently. If any thing it will harm us.

We should be bombing isis & their ilk into the history books. Relentless pressure. Certainly not this pin prick bullshit we've been doing.
The funny thing is you asserted that wars have ended in the Middle East.

Whats the point of ending wars when you start new ones? Especially when they are in the same place?

that dumbfuck pulled out, came on its belly and put right back in. The bitch was already pregnant though.. :dunno:

The wars are still raging from Afghanistan to Syria, so I do not know where you get this nonsense the wars are over...

As for bombing them into the history books, well ask Israel how well that has worked and ask Russia how well that worked for them in Afghanistan...

People will kill in the name of a God and it will never end until the last human draws it last breath and then the Universe might find some peace...

I don't assert it. The left does. It is a very common statement made by the left on USMB. It was also bragged about by Hillary & this administration.

So I'll ask again. Why hasn't it made us safer as has been the promise from the left?

The wars are still raging from Afghanistan to Syria, so I do not know where you get this nonsense the wars are over...

As for bombing them into the history books, well ask Israel how well that has worked and ask Russia how well that worked for them in Afghanistan...

People will kill in the name of a God and it will never end until the last human draws it last breath and then the Universe might find some peace...

Is everyone on this board under some kind of retardation spell?

I know damn well we are in the middle east but THE LEFT PRETENDS WE'RE NOT AND CLAIMS THAT WE'RE SAFER FOR IT.

Remember, from Obama all the way back to John Kerry and Viet Nam, and further, they think all the evils of the world are due to the US. Their alliance has been against us, not for us.

I know damn well we are in the middle east but THE LEFT PRETENDS WE'RE NOT AND CLAIMS THAT WE'RE SAFER FOR IT.

I can pretend my penis is 12' long but the reality is it is not even 12" long, so why do you believe what someone claims when you can read about the wars in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and then the terrorist acts in nations like the U.S., France and the Philippines?

The answer is the U.S. is no safer than it was when President Bush left office and it will never be 110% safe no matter what...

Also don't drink the bong water even if someone tell you it is the cool thing to do...

I believe that is his point...

I can pretend my penis is 12' long but the reality is it is not even 12" long, so why do you believe what someone claims when you can read about the wars in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and then the terrorist acts in nations like the U.S., France and the Philippines?

The answer is the U.S. is no safer than it was when President Bush left office and it will never be 110% safe no matter what...

Also don't drink the bong water even if someone tell you it is the cool thing to do...

I know that is his point but why ask the progressive why they believe in Santa Claus?

You're never going to change their opinion on the matter and they will never change your opinion on it...

Why discuss anything we know others won't admit to, or won't change their minds on? Sometimes a reminder helps wavering outsiders to see more clearly...

I know that is his point but why ask the progressive why they believe in Santa Claus?

You're never going to change their opinion on the matter and they will never change your opinion on it...

I wonder where we would be right now if Bush bombed the shit out of Afghanistan killing the forming isis cells after 9/11 . We stirred up a shitload of trouble instead of killing the people behind the Twin Tower tragedy .

Now it will be forever in our face.

Not to call it funny because it is incredibly sad….

We could put hundreds of thousands of troops into the ME (yet again) and it wouldn’t matter a hill of beans to some guy who wants to go on a rampage state side. We were at our zenith in around 2005 when Al Queda attacked London, 04 in Madrid, etc…

Unless we are prepared to conquer the region and install a maniacal totalitarian regime over there which will take decades and probably tens of thousands of lives, we will always have this issue. I’m talking the US Flag flying over Mecca, a colony stretching from the Mediterranean to India; Russia to the Indian Ocean. Even then you will still have terrorists.

You do realize Dem's gained control his last 2 years and demanded a more compassionate war, right?
I wonder where we would be right now if Bush bombed the shit out of Afghanistan killing the forming isis cells after 9/11 . We stirred up a shitload of trouble instead of killing the people behind the Twin Tower tragedy .

Now it will be forever in our face.

Why discuss anything we know others won't admit to, or won't change their minds on? Sometimes a reminder helps wavering outsiders to see more clearly...

Do you really believe that?

It is like the nutter blaming the gun for what happen in Orlando while not focusing on the killer and it motive. They do not care that people were killed because of someone hatred for their sexuality and all they care about is focusing on banning guns and using the tragedy to further their anti-gun agenda.

Now how do you change their mind when you know you can not?

Einstein was correct that it is insane when you try doing the same thing over and over knowing you will get the same result every time... :)

You are seeing through a veiled lense. There are many on the fence this cycle. I believe there are more independents than has been in a long, long time. He, just as you and me, knows no true progressive will change their minds, but others might see the light.

Do you really believe that?

It is like the nutter blaming the gun for what happen in Orlando while not focusing on the killer and it motive. They do not care that people were killed because of someone hatred for their sexuality and all they care about is focusing on banning guns and using the tragedy to further their anti-gun agenda.

Now how do you change their mind when you know you can not?

Einstein was correct that it is insane when you try doing the same thing over and over knowing you will get the same result every time... :)

Forum List

Back