🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought ending wars in the middle east & playing nicey nice was supposed to make us safer?

You do realize Dem's gained control his last 2 years and demanded a more compassionate war, right?
I wonder where we would be right now if Bush bombed the shit out of Afghanistan killing the forming isis cells after 9/11 . We stirred up a shitload of trouble instead of killing the people behind the Twin Tower tragedy .

Now it will be forever in our face.

What? lol.... People were pissed off seeing Iraq blown to pieces which i feel opened a huge can of worms. It was both parties agreeing to that.

It should have been about killing Bin Laden and the forming cells, not some fucking lie about Iraq.

I knew it was wrong seeing the first bombs going off in Iraq that night. This is a big reason people got so angry at Bush and money bags Cheney.

You are seeing through a veiled lense. There are many on the fence this cycle. I believe there are more independents than has been in a long, long time. He, just as you and me, knows no true progressive will change their minds, but others might see the light.
Why discuss anything we know others won't admit to, or won't change their minds on? Sometimes a reminder helps wavering outsiders to see more clearly...
I believe that is his point...
I can pretend my penis is 12' long but the reality is it is not even 12" long, so why do you believe what someone claims when you can read about the wars in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and then the terrorist acts in nations like the U.S., France and the Philippines?

The answer is the U.S. is no safer than it was when President Bush left office and it will never be 110% safe no matter what...

Also don't drink the bong water even if someone tell you it is the cool thing to do...

I know that is his point but why ask the progressive why they believe in Santa Claus?

You're never going to change their opinion on the matter and they will never change your opinion on it...

Do you really believe that?

It is like the nutter blaming the gun for what happen in Orlando while not focusing on the killer and it motive. They do not care that people were killed because of someone hatred for their sexuality and all they care about is focusing on banning guns and using the tragedy to further their anti-gun agenda.

Now how do you change their mind when you know you can not?

Einstein was correct that it is insane when you try doing the same thing over and over knowing you will get the same result every time... :)

Nah, I believe most people already know which side they are on and they will claim they fence sit but most are already left and right and will not be sway.

When I hear a Progressive or Conservative stating something I just take it with a grain of salt and research on the subject matter before I make my assumption on the matter...

If you don't understand the dynamics by now you never will. And you might ask Clinton why he signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 stating Saddam was a danger and needed to be taken out..
God forbid Saddam was paying suicide bombers families, hosting alqueda training camps on Iraqi soil, and on and on. Were we to destroy them in Afghanistan yet allow them to regroup in Iraq?
You do realize Dem's gained control his last 2 years and demanded a more compassionate war, right?
I wonder where we would be right now if Bush bombed the shit out of Afghanistan killing the forming isis cells after 9/11 . We stirred up a shitload of trouble instead of killing the people behind the Twin Tower tragedy .

Now it will be forever in our face.

What? lol.... People were pissed off seeing Iraq blown to pieces which i feel opened a huge can of worms. It was both parties agreeing to that.

It should have been about killing Bin Laden and the forming cells, not some fucking lie about Iraq.

I knew it was wrong seeing the first bombs going off in Iraq that night. This is a big reason people got so angry at Bush and money bags Cheney.

A third of this country is progressive, another 3rd conservative. The other 3rd are moderates. Whether you see it or not that leaves alot of fence sitters.
And if you truly believe as you do, do you also believe others have a right to their beliefs as well, or do you not believe his voice is just as important as yours? If so, then you are no better than a progressive.
Don't try to shut him down just because you don't believe in his cause. Leave the thread for your own health.
And I personallty know a lot of fence sitters.
You are seeing through a veiled lense. There are many on the fence this cycle. I believe there are more independents than has been in a long, long time. He, just as you and me, knows no true progressive will change their minds, but others might see the light.
Why discuss anything we know others won't admit to, or won't change their minds on? Sometimes a reminder helps wavering outsiders to see more clearly...
I believe that is his point...

I know that is his point but why ask the progressive why they believe in Santa Claus?

You're never going to change their opinion on the matter and they will never change your opinion on it...

Do you really believe that?

It is like the nutter blaming the gun for what happen in Orlando while not focusing on the killer and it motive. They do not care that people were killed because of someone hatred for their sexuality and all they care about is focusing on banning guns and using the tragedy to further their anti-gun agenda.

Now how do you change their mind when you know you can not?

Einstein was correct that it is insane when you try doing the same thing over and over knowing you will get the same result every time... :)

Nah, I believe most people already know which side they are on and they will claim they fence sit but most are already left and right and will not be sway.

When I hear a Progressive or Conservative stating something I just take it with a grain of salt and research on the subject matter before I make my assumption on the matter...

Last edited:
If you don't understand the dynamics by now you never will. And you might ask Clinton why he signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 stating Saddam was a danger and needed to be taken out..
God forbid Saddam was paying suicide bombers families, hosting alqueda training camps on Iraqi soil, and on and on. Were we to destroy them in Afghanistan yet allow them to regroup in Iraq?

Ha a true conservative comment trying to weasel his way out of the damage done by Cheney ( Bush was a victim too) He feels horrible about it now while Cheney counts his zillions made from the war.

I am not a Democrat or Republican so don't call it a left wing view....

I knew Bin Laden was gaining strength while we were trying to fucking liberate Iraq...We had no business going there and now we are paying for it...

Ha a true conservative comment trying to weasel his way out of the damage done by Cheney ( Bush was a victim too) He feels horrible about it now while Cheney counts his zillions made from the war.

I knew Bin Laden was gaining strength while we were trying to fucking liberate Iraq...We had no business going there and now we are paying for it...

Haliburton is STILL getting no bid government contracts.

You all need to give the nonsense a rest.

Yep. Same shit, different administration.

Gramps, we are still getting screwed right in front of our eyes. Cheney got the contract started for Iraq, our taxes are still making big money for some crooked ass people.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc. (NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co. (NYSE:HAL), in 2007.

The company was given $39.5 billion in Iraq-related contracts over the past decade, with many of the deals given without any bidding from competing firms, such as a $568-million contract renewal in 2010 to provide housing, meals, water and bathroom services to soldiers, a deal that led to a Justice Department lawsuit over alleged kickbacks, as reported by Bloomberg.

And The Winner For The Most Iraq War Contracts Is . . . KBR, With $39.5 Billion In A Decade

You failed to address anything within my post.

Its our fault the muzzies are so damned violent, intolerant, backwards, uncivilised, ignorant and laughably pathetic...........

That was the rhetoric from the left. This was one of the ideas behind Obama's foreign policy.

Can the left see that this line of thinking is flawed yet? Closing Gitmo & bringing Muslim refugees here will gain us nothing. No good will. We won't be viewed any differently. If any thing it will harm us.

We should be bombing isis & their ilk into the history books. Relentless pressure. Certainly not this pin prick bullshit we've been doing.
You can't unilaterally end a war.

That was the rhetoric from the left. This was one of the ideas behind Obama's foreign policy.

Can the left see that this line of thinking is flawed yet? Closing Gitmo & bringing Muslim refugees here will gain us nothing. No good will. We won't be viewed any differently. If any thing it will harm us.

We should be bombing isis & their ilk into the history books. Relentless pressure. Certainly not this pin prick bullshit we've been doing.
The funny thing is you asserted that wars have ended in the Middle East.

Your BOY Obama claimed he ended the war in Iraq.

It's because the Obama regime has been one big clusterfuck and the liberals are showing their asses.

Forum List

Back