I thought for sure at least one juror would not be part of this travesty of US Justice.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
But then after all, the trial is at Trump Hater ground zero. All the minions are dancing in the streets about the 34 indictments because they are too dimwitted to realize all 34 magically sprouted from A SINGLE MISDEMEANOR that was past the statute of limitations.

So this is a sad day for the DOJ but in an odd way, I believe this idiotic verdict has sealed the deal for Donald Trump to kick the Biden Crime Family out of the White House and start restoring this country and it's institutions from the damage done by the Democrats.

But then after all, the trial is at Trump Hater ground zero. All the minions are dancing in the streets about the 34 indictments because they are too dimwitted to realize all 34 magically sprouted from A SINGLE MISDEMEANOR that was past the statute of limitations.

So this is a sad day for the DOJ but in an odd way, I believe this idiotic verdict has sealed the deal for Donald Trump to kick the Biden Crime Family out of the White House and start restoring this country and it's institutions from the damage done by the Democrats.
Yeah, im really surprised by this. It seemed like you would get at least several people to say not guilty, if not all of them, despite them being democrats. I figured people would be able to ignore their personal biases in a court case, but here we are.

There were a few holdouts (obviously), but they didn't want to get stabbed in the parking lot and played along.

It's all good.... 4 more states just turned red.

GO2zOt3WsAAte0L.jpg

The jury was tainted because of the location. The trial should not have been held in Trump hating territory. Even if a juror wanted to follow the law they likely would be biased because of where they live, what their friends and neighbors would say, etc.

Biden will feel the backlash for this for sure.

I have said every time this is discussed that I didn’t know what the verdict would be. I also said the Prosecutions case was fairly good from what I had read. The defense wasn’t nearly as good.

The Prosecution put 22 witness up who all testified that Trump had talked to them about doing what he was accused of doing.

There were documents, including checks, signed by Trump where he did what he is accused of doing.

There was audio files of Trump discussing doing what he was charged with doing.

There were emails and text messages about doing what he was accused of doing.

By contrast the Defense argument was that the witnesses were awful because they didn’t like Trump. The Judge was awful because Trump. The Prosecution, court clerk, doorman, and janitors were awful because they were out to get Trump.

My Father used to tell me, if you have to lie, you know you did the wrong thing.

A similar situation is if you have to lie about it, you know you are wrong. The number of lies told about this trial is unbelievable.

Think about that.

I don't remember Joe testifying, or even visiting the courtroom. The jurors were not affected.

You think the only way to influence the jury would have been by Joe slurring testimony or stumbling in the courtroom?

What is to say that the judge didnt warn the jury that if there was no conviction that some bad people might show up at their houses at 4am?

Just goes to show, you NOT should do (thinking) what you are NOT good at.

Yeah, im really surprised by this. It seemed like you would get at least several people to say not guilty, if not all of them, despite them being democrats. I figured people would be able to ignore their personal biases in a court case, but here we are.
You mean the people who heard all the evidence not just trumpy spewing outside the courtroom ?

You dont even know the details of this case. You arent qualified to have any kind of opinion on this.

22 witnesses reported that Trump was planning to do what he was charged and convicted of. Documents with Trump’s signature paid for what he was convicted of. Documentation showed he listed this as attorneys fees. Audio recordings show Trump talking about doing what he was convicted of.

So what details don’t we know?

Jurist number 2 consumed only truth social for their news.

I thought perhaps this jurist would have been a cause for a hung jury.... I'm glad the jury was unanimous, and they all agreed on every charge....

Jurist number 2 consumed only truth social for their news.

I thought perhaps this jurist would have been a cause for a hung jury.... I'm glad the jury was unanimous, and they all agreed on every charge....
Hope an illegal T-bones your car, Karma would then be applied.

Forum List

Back