I thought for sure at least one juror would not be part of this travesty of US Justice.

What is to say that the judge didnt warn the jury that if there was no conviction that some bad people might show up at their houses at 4am?
LOL! The reply to that would have been that if they DID convict, some bad people might show up at their houses at 4am!
Much more likely, IMO~

The crime charged with is a class E felony, was falsifying business records....34 counts.

What trump org falsified was the reimbursement of Cohen paying off Stormy, for Trump to hide illegal campaign donation limits and straw donations by Cohen for Trump, in addition to voter election subversion ...under NY State law.
If the crime was falsifying business records, how come the records were all from personal accounts with canceled checks from a personal account?

If the crime was falsifying business records, how come the records were all from personal accounts with canceled checks from a personal account?

It wasn’t from a personal account. It was from the DJT Trust established in 2014. This was the catch all managing all of the Trump businesses.

The prosecution team could have presented Matlock reruns and Trump would still be guilty on all 34 bogus counts.

I don’t think so. But let’s discuss that theory. For a moment anyway. If Politics trumps evidence, then why bother trying Hunter Biden? Delaware is a Blue State, and Hunter is the Son of a Democratic President. How is there any chance of a conviction in that circumstance?

Democrats can’t be tried in Red States, they wouldn’t get a fair trial right? If we reduce everything to political affiliation, then the courts are pointless. If Trump wins the election, then no democrat can get a fair trial right? Trump is President right?

I’ve written this before. 22 witnesses. The Prosecution built the proverbial tent in reverse. The last witness was Cohen, the central post of the tent. Before he testified, the Prosecution had layed out the tent, put in all the outer poles for the walls, and tied the tent down until the last thing they had to do was push the pole in. Everything else was supporting that pole by the time they did.

As you admitted, there were canceled checks. There were emails, text messages, audio recordings, and the witness memories of the events.

Now, to believe that it was all a set up. You have to believe that 22 associates, employees, and friends of Trump were in it together. Everyone was in on it. That seems unlikely. I can see one or two, but all of them? Everyone Conspiring to get Trump?

If you say that Cohen was lying, then all the others were lying too. And that seems unlikely as well.

Trump is a hands on make sure it is getting done kind of guy. That works for certain things. But it can’t work in politics. Because there are tons of things you do not want to know. It’s called plausible deniability. It is what was clearly demonstrated in Iran Contra, Watergate, and many other scandals too numerous to list. The person in charge just didn’t know. Oh he might have inadvertently started it with an offhand comment. But he didn’t know what was going on.

Trump couldn’t claim that. There were too many meetings, too many emails, text messages, and recordings for that to work. So it was demonstrated that Trump was involved.

Bill Clinton during his first campaign. They had people on Bimbo Patrol. People who did not report to Bill. They reported to Hillary. Their job was to intercept and discredit the numerous women Bill had a fling with. Nobody could show that any of those folks reported to Bill. So while the campaign was unethical because of it. The Candidate wasn’t. See how it works?

Trump wanted to stay on top of it. And that was his second mistake. The first was to allow it to get started in the first place. Once it was proposed it becomes a question of legality, and what crimes you are committing not just what unethical behavior is going on.

As with every other criminal case and civil case for that matter. Trump did it to himself.

I'm not certain why the Trump org has different accounts and ways of paying their bills? 9 months of checks to Cohen were signed by Trump, the other 3 months his sons signed the checks from a different account.

The Trump Organization, is where all 12 months of the business records were falsified, on Cohen's payments, regardless of what checking accounts they used to pay it.

But then after all, the trial is at Trump Hater ground zero. All the minions are dancing in the streets about the 34 indictments because they are too dimwitted to realize all 34 magically sprouted from A SINGLE MISDEMEANOR that was past the statute of limitations.

So this is a sad day for the DOJ but in an odd way, I believe this idiotic verdict has sealed the deal for Donald Trump to kick the Biden Crime Family out of the White House and start restoring this country and it's institutions from the damage done by the Democrats.
IMG_6914.jpeg

I agree, the prosecution presented no case at all
The prosecution did a brilliant job supporting and presenting their case....step by step, 22 witnesses most all close to Trump and Trump supporters, bills, receipts, recordings, scribbled hand written directions, checks etc....

that was proven beyond reasonable doubt... he was guilty of the charges....thus the jury's unanimous verdict, even with the two likely trump supporters on the jury.

Trump and his Mafioso style world that he lives in day in and day out, that was brought out in the trial, was even shocking to me! And I grew up with Columbo, Gambino, Gotti families around! 😁

Taking down the Rule of Law and Americas reputation in the world is a small price to pay to keep the democrat Party competitive

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" To which the democrat Party responds, "Where to I sign to sell my soul? Satan? Beelzebub? Anyone? Bueller?"
IMG_6894.jpeg

Forum List

Back