I Thought Frump Could Stoop No Lower In His Narcissism And Stupidity...

Was there supposed to be some kind of point to this thread?

Yeah.... basically that he obsesses over the fact that the Hildabeast's chances are not looking all that great against a man that a year ago, nobody gave a shit about.

IN BREAKING NEWS:

Poster who doesn't like Trump at all finds more reasons to back up his already made mind.

In other news, gravity still makes things fall towards the ground, water still makes thing wet, and the big yellow thing in the sky is still the sun.
Then I take from your response that you would approve of and consider proper a POTUS hosting a reality show from the Whitehouse and believe that would be acceptable Presidential conduct and use of the Peoples' House. That is really warped, fool!

...But it's now known, albeit not well enough, that Frump is capable of exceeding any reasonable person's wildest expectations of extreme self-centered demented behavior!

Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House
Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House
Every Corpse man in all 57 States who takes the intercontinental railroad agrees he is a narcistic idiot.
image.jpeg

If Trump actually wins you would probably demand it as part of a "transparency" motif.

Only Democrats are allowed to call opaque things transparent.

I'm not part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality hon. I hope he wins and does it.

Yes, your hackery crosses the aisle, but mostly lives in progressive twat-land.

You're hopeless hon, just hopeless.

Just calling stupid as I see it, and your posts are all sorts of stupid.

Have a nice day.

Stupid AND passive. not a good way to go through life.

IN BREAKING NEWS:

Poster who doesn't like Trump at all finds more reasons to back up his already made mind.

In other news, gravity still makes things fall towards the ground, water still makes thing wet, and the big yellow thing in the sky is still the sun.
Then I take from your response that you would approve of and consider proper a POTUS hosting a reality show from the Whitehouse and believe that would be acceptable Presidential conduct and use of the Peoples' House. That is really warped, fool!

As compared to say blowjobs and cigar's up some Long Island 5's cooter?

IN BREAKING NEWS:

Then I take from your response that you would approve of and consider proper a POTUS hosting a reality show from the Whitehouse and believe that would be acceptable Presidential conduct and use of the Peoples' House. That is really warped, X2 fool!

IN BREAKING NEWS:

Then I take from your response that you would approve of and consider proper a POTUS hosting a reality show from the Whitehouse and believe that would be acceptable Presidential conduct and use of the Peoples' House. That is really warped, X2 fool!

I'll take it over Hillary being able to appoint Supreme Court Justices.

Plus the vapors it will give progressives may be worth it as well.

Forum List

Back