I thought Republicans didn't like science and infrastructure

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Energy Security and Infrastructure Overhaul -- Passage - Vote Passed (249-174, 10 Not Voting)
aNBttM2UXJKOvSXfO5yy0NYTLF-fDtoJeUTx04oauZwdal0_wLgKrtgbBCt_Q14JZIUNX9SikehfJv5NQA=s0-d-e1-ft

The House passed legislation which promotes the accelerated development and construction of natural gas pipelines and hydropower projects by increasing the authority of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and requiring the agency to set hard deadlines for environmental reviews and permitting, and by requiring the designation of at least 10 corridors across federal lands in the Eastern U.S. where pipelines could be built. It also includes numerous provisions intended to increase the security and reliability of the nation's electrical power grid; revises national energy efficiency standards and requires the Energy Department to expedite decisions on applications to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).

:dunno:
Is it because it's not for the goal you wish? Matthew

Rdean replies: derp derp Derpa derp DERP DERP DERPA DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERPADERPADERPA

Guno replies: derp derp Derpa derp DERP DERP DERPA DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERPADERPADERPA

Matthew replies: infrastructure rules!

If there is a moneyed interest to be pacified they would french kiss Roseanne Barr on the ass.
Nevermind the number of jobs that could come from it.

Did you also notice that the evil republican party, that seems to always want mo restictions for the evil corporations ALSO increased the authority of FERC(yea, probably not)

I thought Republicans didn't like science and infrastructure

That is a far left propaganda tool!

The Bush administration has installed a solar electric system on the grounds of the White House. The National Park Service, which manages the White House complex, installed a nine kilowatt, rooftop solar electric or photovoltaic system, as well as two solar thermal systems that heat water used on the premises.

White House Installs Solar Panels

Lot's more pipelines? That's what Republicans call science and infrastructure.
There were people like you, in the early 1900s that didn't want more roads.
:eusa_hand:

So we need alternative energy sources....just so long as it NIMBA
:cuckoo:

Like me???? WTF????

Lot's more pipelines? That's what Republicans call science and infrastructure.
:eusa_hand:

So we need alternative energy sources....just so long as it NIMBA
:cuckoo:

Like me???? WTF????
We need a way to get alternative fuel sources to different areas, right?

How much money did Republicans offer for infrastructure?

Seems they just eased up on environmental regulations

increasing the authority of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and requiring the agency to set hard deadlines for environmental reviews and permitting,

increasing the authority of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and requiring the agency to set hard deadlines for environmental reviews and permitting,

Which is what I said

Republicans will not spend a nickle on our infrastructure and are only interested in an excuse to relax environmental regulations

set hard deadlines for environmental reviews

That is the way Republicans work

Set an arbitrary deadline to make a decision and then cut their funding so they don't have the personel to meet that deadline

Which is what I said

Republicans will not spend a nickle on our infrastructure and are only interested in an excuse to relax environmental regulations

More far left propaganda based on a debunked religious narrative..

This shows how the far left does not understand anything beyond their own religious beliefs..

Energy Security and Infrastructure Overhaul -- Passage - Vote Passed (249-174, 10 Not Voting)
aNBttM2UXJKOvSXfO5yy0NYTLF-fDtoJeUTx04oauZwdal0_wLgKrtgbBCt_Q14JZIUNX9SikehfJv5NQA=s0-d-e1-ft

The House passed legislation which promotes the accelerated development and construction of natural gas pipelines and hydropower projects by increasing the authority of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and requiring the agency to set hard deadlines for environmental reviews and permitting, and by requiring the designation of at least 10 corridors across federal lands in the Eastern U.S. where pipelines could be built. It also includes numerous provisions intended to increase the security and reliability of the nation's electrical power grid; revises national energy efficiency standards and requires the Energy Department to expedite decisions on applications to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).

:dunno:
Is it because it's not for the goal you wish? Matthew

ii wonder how much that cost the lobbyists....

I don't think anyone ever doubted that the wacky right jumps to do the bidding of major corporations.

so it's just more corporate welfare. .. .which you think it's perfectly find to spend money on.

oh well, I guess for the right... as long as it doesn't help people, it's ok.

Forum List

Back