I thought Republicans didn't like science and infrastructure

How much money did Republicans offer for infrastructure?

Seems they just eased up on environmental regulations

More than Obama did with the shovel ready jobs, that never happened..

Silly far left drones and their narratives..

quiet, idiota. you aren't smart enough to make comments like that.

now run along

Oh the irony impairment of the far left drones!

Have to run the debunked narratives at all cost!

Energy Security and Infrastructure Overhaul -- Passage - Vote Passed (249-174, 10 Not Voting)
aNBttM2UXJKOvSXfO5yy0NYTLF-fDtoJeUTx04oauZwdal0_wLgKrtgbBCt_Q14JZIUNX9SikehfJv5NQA=s0-d-e1-ft

The House passed legislation which promotes the accelerated development and construction of natural gas pipelines and hydropower projects by increasing the authority of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and requiring the agency to set hard deadlines for environmental reviews and permitting, and by requiring the designation of at least 10 corridors across federal lands in the Eastern U.S. where pipelines could be built. It also includes numerous provisions intended to increase the security and reliability of the nation's electrical power grid; revises national energy efficiency standards and requires the Energy Department to expedite decisions on applications to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).

:dunno:
Is it because it's not for the goal you wish? Matthew

ii wonder how much that cost the lobbyists....

I don't think anyone ever doubted that the wacky right jumps to do the bidding of major corporations.

so it's just more corporate welfare. .. .which you think it's perfectly find to spend money on.

oh well, I guess for the right... as long as it doesn't help people, it's ok.
Splinter/Plank, dear. Democrats aren't immune to lobbyists

Forum List

Back