🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought Romney would have made a good president years ago

Gramps we had an opportunity to see Romney's true character during this election, he's a back stabber. You have to be very careful around these politicians, they are slick and practiced in deception. How many times have they fooled us, only later we learn what a real dick they are
Seems Trump behaved exactly the same way. Say, do ANYTHING TO WIN. Of course, now that HE got the gig, its easy to be magnanimous.

For the sake of the country, I hope he is very successful, but he really was an ASS during the primaries.

Gramps we had an opportunity to see Romney's true character during this election, he's a back stabber. You have to be very careful around these politicians, they are slick and practiced in deception. How many times have they fooled us, only later we learn what a real dick they are
Seems Trump behaved exactly the same way. Say, do ANYTHING TO WIN. Of course, now that HE got the gig, its easy to be magnanimous.

For the sake of the country, I hope he is very successful, but he really was an ASS during the primaries.
I didn't see that....but there definately was a contrast to the milquetoast GOP'ers the Republican Party runs....quite refreshing to see one of us make it....

Romney would have been better than Obama, then again most anyone would have been better than Obama!
Imagine how much better off the country would be today if the idiots (idiots arent allowed to vote in ohio) didn't give Obama that second term!

Romney is not a good choice for any position in the Trump cabinet. He cannot be trusted and appointing him would prove to be a mistake.

I feel the same way, but IF he is chosen we have to live with it, and should try and make the best of it. All eyes will be on him, so maybe he would do good.
I would feel a bit better if he came forward and apologized to trump.

I have other preferences though....but not up to me.
The way I see it is that Trump has already done what he needed to do, just by winning the election and keeping the psycho lesbian out of the WH. Anything else is a bonus.

What's that famous quote about low expectations that nutbags like to use so much?

Romney is not a good choice for any position in the Trump cabinet. He cannot be trusted and appointing him would prove to be a mistake.

I feel the same way, but IF he is chosen we have to live with it, and should try and make the best of it. All eyes will be on him, so maybe he would do good.
I would feel a bit better if he came forward and apologized to trump.

I have other preferences though....but not up to me.
The way I see it is that Trump has already done what he needed to do, just by winning the election and keeping the psycho lesbian out of the WH. Anything else is a bonus.

What's that famous quote about low expectations that nutbags like to use so much?
The one about your democrat plantation racism?

I'd like the OP to find one person here who called Romney the "anti-Christ".

I always found him to be an awkward guy who was born into money and didn't have any qualms about fucking people over to get more.

I'll admit, I appreciated that he tried to sound the alarm regarding Trump.

Too bad he couldn't resist the lure of a high profile gig at the State Dept.

Any chance he will have any conflicts of interest? Nahhhhh.

Forum List

Back