I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???
Chlorine dioxide is not bleach. Basic knowledge of chemistry is all you need to know that. Chlorine dioxide has plenty of positive user experience for treating and curing many different ailments. Stop being so willfully stupid

Links would be helpful.
I have already supplied links ad nausea. Enough.
Unfortunately for you, they all prove you are a lying sack of shit.

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
Post his words
I already did post his words and personally heard him. Enough. Look it up
No you didn’t, nowhere did he tell people to ingest it. Still waiting
Don't hang by your thumbs while you wait. It has been quoted several times in this post. You are a big, educated fella. Do some research as I did.
Why should he research anything? Your research proved you are a liar.

View attachment 473454

Just like he said white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"? You people are so full of crap your eyes areprobably brown. Repeat a lie long enough and I guess you think it makes it true.

View attachment 473454

Just like he said white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"? You people are so full of crap your eyes areprobably brown. Repeat a lie long enough and I guess you think it makes it true.

Prove to me where Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people".
YOU can't because he never ever said that.
For the rest of you here is the proof. For others like this idiot commentator...
The post the states that Trump really said,
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists
because they should be condemned totally."

So are you going to apologize for TOTALLY LYING that Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"?
NEVER was said by Trump!!!

Don't hang by your thumbs while you wait. It has been quoted several times in this post. You are a big, educated fella. Do some research as I did.
So you can’t provide his words!
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Trump continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

View attachment 473454

Post his words
His words were “disinfectants”. There’s not a single time he ever said bleach. There are countless disinfectants in existence. What do you think chemotherapy is? What really happened here is you idiots ran with bleach because it’s a household word that you could use to sensationalize what he said to make him sound bad.

Like I said, your brain is literally broken
You know exactly what he was referring to, dumb dumb. The medical profession
and Lysol responded negatively. Why didn't he say "chemotherapy"?

View attachment 473454

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Your key phrase.."That..is exactly what he implied." HOW do you know he IMPLIED that?
Did Trump tell idiots like you to drink bleach? No but your idiot President Biden did! "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
But you excuse that kind of kneecapping? Come on Man!!!
Any normal intelligent human hearing/reading what Trump was saying would NOT come to the conclusion to drink bleach!
Trump like millions of evidently normal intelligent humans knows that is harmful...evidently by your statement..."implied" you don't think it's harmful. Why would Trump et.al. of us advise to "drink bleach"? What kind of dummy would put that in context with what Trump was
explaining evidently not succinctly enough for numbskulls. That's what Trump "IMPLIED"! Geez...

Sigh...this is why arguing with you true believers is largely a waste. You loved this man. In your eyes, he can do no wrong. Do you really think that the poison control centers, companies that manufacture these products, state and government agencies would have to issue warning after warning if Trump didn't imply it? And I'm being more than fair here by linking an article that does not state he said it outright. Again, the issue (like with most of his self inflicted gunshot wounds) is that he did the damage, then attempted to backtrack.

Sorry, the UV light being brought into the body "in some other way" will live forever as the best moment of Trump's four year reign of incompetence. :)

View attachment 473454

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.
Are you truly that dumb to even think that Biden believed his 120 years ago statement? I KNOW Biden is truly not that dumb.
But there is a distinction between being truly dumb and gaffes. And this was another GAFFE. Biden's age is showing.
I know cause I'm 1 year younger than him and people our age make those gaffes. But BIDEN is the president! He presses a button, makes
a comment..."surge to the border"... lies about his academic achievements, and continues to lie about his son, those are NOT something
a president should do. So yes, he was joking about 120 years, but because of his great frequency of gaffes I expected that.
I mean he said "Trump tells you to drink bleach"! How stupid is someone to repeat such a total lie!
What is really sad though are people like you! You and the MSM are continuing to lead our country to disasters we may never recover from.
Biden was not making a gaffe and his bleach comment was nothing but an exaggeration because we know that Trump actually spoke about injecting disinfectant. I am your age and still have a sense of humor and deliberately exaggerate at times to make a point. Is he really lying about his son, or is that another of Trump's horseshit tales. Trump has already led us to disasters that will take years to recover from if at all.

View attachment 473454

Here’s the full context:

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.
Are you truly that dumb to even think that Biden believed his 120 years ago statement? I KNOW Biden is truly not that dumb.
But there is a distinction between being truly dumb and gaffes. And this was another GAFFE. Biden's age is showing.
I know cause I'm 1 year younger than him and people our age make those gaffes. But BIDEN is the president! He presses a button, makes
a comment..."surge to the border"... lies about his academic achievements, and continues to lie about his son, those are NOT something
a president should do. So yes, he was joking about 120 years, but because of his great frequency of gaffes I expected that.
I mean he said "Trump tells you to drink bleach"! How stupid is someone to repeat such a total lie!
What is really sad though are people like you! You and the MSM are continuing to lead our country to disasters we may never recover from.

We've been down this path before.

I have no idea why you feel the need to state the obvious.

We see things much the same way.....

Did you really mean this for me ?
Was Trump referring to chlorine dioxide? You mean that he knows more about chemicals than the chemists also? nah

So you can’t provide his words!

Trump continued.

Quote that again..........and this time bold, 26 font, and red the words "inject bleach".

View attachment 473454

Here’s the full context:

Your key phrase.."That..is exactly what he implied." HOW do you know he IMPLIED that?
Did Trump tell idiots like you to drink bleach? No but your idiot President Biden did! "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Any normal intelligent human hearing/reading what Trump was saying would NOT come to the conclusion to drink bleach!
Trump like millions of evidently normal intelligent humans knows that is harmful...evidently by your statement..."implied" you don't think it's harmful. Why would Trump et.al. of us advise to "drink bleach"? What kind of dummy would put that in context with what Trump was
explaining evidently not succinctly enough for numbskulls. That's what Trump "IMPLIED"! Geez...

From what I recall, it was a lefty who drank it and paid a price.

And I agree with you that the subjective claim of implication is just that....subjective.
From what I remember, it was several Trump supporters who did it. A "lefty"
knows what a phony Trump is and wouldn't trust him in any capacity, whereas the Trump follower thinks that Trump walks on water.

View attachment 473454

Post his words
His words were “disinfectants”. There’s not a single time he ever said bleach. There are countless disinfectants in existence. What do you think chemotherapy is? What really happened here is you idiots ran with bleach because it’s a household word that you could use to sensationalize what he said to make him sound bad.

I’m not saying chemotherapy is what he meant you moron, I was simply pointing out that there are a plethora of medical treatments that are considered disinfectants and chemotherapy happens to be one. The point of it was to show that disinfectant doesn’t just mean Lysol or bleach, but clearly im dealing with a retard here so you have a good day

View attachment 473454

Here’s the full context:

Sigh...this is why arguing with you true believers is largely a waste. You loved this man. In your eyes, he can do no wrong. Do you really think that the poison control centers, companies that manufacture these products, state and government agencies would have to issue warning after warning if Trump didn't imply it? And I'm being more than fair here by linking an article that does not state he said it outright. Again, the issue (like with most of his self inflicted gunshot wounds) is that he did the damage, then attempted to backtrack.

Sorry, the UV light being brought into the body "in some other way" will live forever as the best moment of Trump's four year reign of incompetence. :)
They had to do that because all the leftwing nutjobs in the MSM starting lying about him telling people to inject bleach, just like you simpletons are doing on this board.

View attachment 473454

Prove to me where Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people".
YOU can't because he never ever said that.
For the rest of you here is the proof. For others like this idiot commentator...
The post the states that Trump really said,
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists
because they should be condemned totally."

So are you going to apologize for TOTALLY LYING that Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"?
NEVER was said by Trump!!!
I think the apology is yours to make and here is Trump's statement:
According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

View attachment 473454

Post his words

I’m not saying chemotherapy is what he meant you moron, I was simply pointing out that there are a plethora of medical treatments that are considered disinfectants and chemotherapy happens to be one. The point of it was to show that disinfectant doesn’t just mean Lysol or bleach, but clearly im dealing with a retard here so you have a good day
We all know what Trump was referring to, and so do you unless you are the moron.
Trump always flaps in the breeze and I could give some quotes. Want some?
There is no reason to assume that he meant anything else based on his usual rhetoric.

View attachment 473454

Post his words

We all know what Trump was referring to, and so do you unless you are the moron.
Trump always flaps in the breeze and I could give some quotes. Want some?
There is no reason to assume that he meant anything else based on his usual rhetoric.
I'm still waiting on you to quote him saying to inject bleach, Dumbass.

View attachment 473454

Post his words

I am happy that you think that Trump is a retard because the chemical companies took his remarks to be a Lysol-type product since they are aware of his lack of knowledge. His putting a UV light inside a body goes hand in hand with his Lysol comments.

Last edited:
knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that
And is there a way we can do something like that? Can you read?

show me where he said ingest Lysol?

sold your soul to ignore language

View attachment 473454

Post his words

Why does chemo make people throw up?

Forum List

Back