I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???
Just like he said white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"? You people are so full of crap your eyes areprobably brown. Repeat a lie long enough and I guess you think it makes it true.

Prove to me where Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people".
YOU can't because he never ever said that.
For the rest of you here is the proof. For others like this idiot commentator...
The post the states that Trump really said,
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists
because they should be condemned totally."

So are you going to apologize for TOTALLY LYING that Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"?
NEVER was said by Trump!!!
I think the apology is yours to make and here is Trump's statement:
According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
And?
And that was his statement. You think that white supremacists are very "fine" people? They vote for Trump so I guess that makes them very fine, yes?
He didn’t say that! Stop it, you’re foolish
That is a quote from President Donald J Trump. I heard him and so did mostly everyone else but you, and it is an embarrassment, yes?
Except transcripts don’t show it, so you couldn’t have heard it
I quoted a white house transcript and I did hear it. Don't be stupid.
Put in quotes what you think is ingest Lysol

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.
Are you truly that dumb to even think that Biden believed his 120 years ago statement? I KNOW Biden is truly not that dumb.
But there is a distinction between being truly dumb and gaffes. And this was another GAFFE. Biden's age is showing.
I know cause I'm 1 year younger than him and people our age make those gaffes. But BIDEN is the president! He presses a button, makes
a comment..."surge to the border"... lies about his academic achievements, and continues to lie about his son, those are NOT something
a president should do. So yes, he was joking about 120 years, but because of his great frequency of gaffes I expected that.
I mean he said "Trump tells you to drink bleach"! How stupid is someone to repeat such a total lie!
What is really sad though are people like you! You and the MSM are continuing to lead our country to disasters we may never recover from.
Biden was not making a gaffe and his bleach comment was nothing but an exaggeration because we know that Trump actually spoke about injecting disinfectant. I am your age and still have a sense of humor and deliberately exaggerate at times to make a point. Is he really lying about his son, or is that another of Trump's horseshit tales. Trump has already led us to disasters that will take years to recover from if at all.
If you are my age, then you should be smart enough that people take your "deliberate exaggerations" as a FACT.
I'd like you to answer if you can what these anti-American comments and policies that Trump was refuting and redoing that Obama did and say were good for America?
I mean do you really believe higher gas prices are good? Or that 1,400 companies should go out of business that have 450,000 employees as well as paying $100 billion a year in federal/state/local and maybe property taxes in your community?
Are you in favor of a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling on the open ocean when 700 barrels can travel safer as part of 185,000 miles of pipeline?
Are you in favor of skyrocketing utility rates or utilities going bankrupt? Look at California and it's now regular brown outs due to utilities.
Seriously you don't seem to understand as evidently your are very provincial in your thinking, very uninformed about the real world, i.e.
I never liked a lot of Trump's comments. But he wasn't a politician! And that's why all the attached were totally Anti-American by Obama and now being implemented by Biden!
Gas prices now Yes, according to federal data, gas prices have mostly been going up since they bottomed out at $1.87 a gallon in late April 2020. With gas prices reaching $2.72 in late February 2021, that's an .
And are you aware that the ONLY way a president can affect gas prices is signing federal land leases?
Well again...I deal in facts not hyperbole, nor "deliberate exaggerations"...
Here are the FACTS...again... I'm sorry to be lengthy but I'm hoping your attention span is better than younger people's 30 seconds!
Truth always takes longer to understand. And you should remember what Biden says about truth!!!
Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'
View attachment 473573

View attachment 473574
People do not take my exaggerations as fact, since they are done in jest.
Funny how you Trump supporters take Biden's words as serious and Trump's out and out lies as "sarcasm" or "joking". "Truth over facts" is just a gaffe and means nothing. Trump said a lot worse and he really believed his faux pas and in fact (or truth), he would double down. Higher gas prices are a product of the Saudis.
The pipeline is Canadian and the oil was going to another country as we dealt with the environmental impact of it. The covid resulted in the loss of businesses and employment. Infrastructure repair will create mucho jobs. You have no point.
You have no idea how to even post his quotes to match your posts. Interesting

View attachment 473454

1616971684998.png

View attachment 473454

View attachment 473633
Biden, drop mic

View attachment 473454

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.
Are you truly that dumb to even think that Biden believed his 120 years ago statement? I KNOW Biden is truly not that dumb.
But there is a distinction between being truly dumb and gaffes. And this was another GAFFE. Biden's age is showing.
I know cause I'm 1 year younger than him and people our age make those gaffes. But BIDEN is the president! He presses a button, makes
a comment..."surge to the border"... lies about his academic achievements, and continues to lie about his son, those are NOT something
a president should do. So yes, he was joking about 120 years, but because of his great frequency of gaffes I expected that.
I mean he said "Trump tells you to drink bleach"! How stupid is someone to repeat such a total lie!
What is really sad though are people like you! You and the MSM are continuing to lead our country to disasters we may never recover from.
Biden was not making a gaffe and his bleach comment was nothing but an exaggeration because we know that Trump actually spoke about injecting disinfectant. I am your age and still have a sense of humor and deliberately exaggerate at times to make a point. Is he really lying about his son, or is that another of Trump's horseshit tales. Trump has already led us to disasters that will take years to recover from if at all.
If you are my age, then you should be smart enough that people take your "deliberate exaggerations" as a FACT.
I'd like you to answer if you can what these anti-American comments and policies that Trump was refuting and redoing that Obama did and say were good for America?
I mean do you really believe higher gas prices are good? Or that 1,400 companies should go out of business that have 450,000 employees as well as paying $100 billion a year in federal/state/local and maybe property taxes in your community?
Are you in favor of a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling on the open ocean when 700 barrels can travel safer as part of 185,000 miles of pipeline?
Are you in favor of skyrocketing utility rates or utilities going bankrupt? Look at California and it's now regular brown outs due to utilities.
Seriously you don't seem to understand as evidently your are very provincial in your thinking, very uninformed about the real world, i.e.
I never liked a lot of Trump's comments. But he wasn't a politician! And that's why all the attached were totally Anti-American by Obama and now being implemented by Biden!
Gas prices now Yes, according to federal data, gas prices have mostly been going up since they bottomed out at $1.87 a gallon in late April 2020. With gas prices reaching $2.72 in late February 2021, that's an .
And are you aware that the ONLY way a president can affect gas prices is signing federal land leases?
Well again...I deal in facts not hyperbole, nor "deliberate exaggerations"...
Here are the FACTS...again... I'm sorry to be lengthy but I'm hoping your attention span is better than younger people's 30 seconds!
Truth always takes longer to understand. And you should remember what Biden says about truth!!!
Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'
View attachment 473573

View attachment 473574
People do not take my exaggerations as fact, since they are done in jest.
Funny how you Trump supporters take Biden's words as serious and Trump's out and out lies as "sarcasm" or "joking". "Truth over facts" is just a gaffe and means nothing. Trump said a lot worse and he really believed his faux pas and in fact (or truth), he would double down. Higher gas prices are a product of the Saudis.
The pipeline is Canadian and the oil was going to another country as we dealt with the environmental impact of it. The covid resulted in the loss of businesses and employment. Infrastructure repair will create mucho jobs. You have no point.
You have no idea how to even post his quotes to match your posts. Interesting
Whatever that means

View attachment 473454

Just like he said white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"? You people are so full of crap your eyes areprobably brown. Repeat a lie long enough and I guess you think it makes it true.

Prove to me where Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people".
For the rest of you here is the proof. For others like this idiot commentator...
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists

So are you going to apologize for TOTALLY LYING that Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"?
According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
And?
And that was his statement. You think that white supremacists are very "fine" people? They vote for Trump so I guess that makes them very fine, yes?
That is a quote from President Donald J Trump. I heard him and so did mostly everyone else but you, and it is an embarrassment, yes?
Already did

View attachment 473454

American Statesman article about Trump's disinfectant statement

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful".

You folks are REALLY stupid. Trump was talking generics. UV seems to kill the virus. How can that fact be used to kill COVID. Disenfectant kills the virus. Is there a way to in essence use that fact to inject it in some form to kill the virus. He wasn’t literally saying people should inject Clorox into their veins.

Only truly DUMB people or those with severe TDS believe that is what he meant.

View attachment 473454

And?
Already did
And it proved you are a liar.

I recall that.

She is a dumb fuck....typical liberal and Biden voter.

Yea that was hilarious.

Although Trump thought Kansas City was in Kansas.

Oh well. Nobody's perfect.

There are 2 cities...

Oh well. Nobody’s perfect. ;)
LOL

“Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!”

View attachment 473454

YOU are so terrible! Trump NEVER SAID what Biden said maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Show me the exact quote where Trump "suggest injecting some form of bleach"
See this is why more and more people are ignoring idiots like you! You have NO proof. No links. Just what you hear/read on biased MSM!
You are truly a dumb person.

Last edited:

View attachment 473454

YOU are so terrible! Trump NEVER what Biden said maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
See this is why more and more people are ignoring idiots like you! You have NO proof. No links. Just what you hear/read on biased MSM!
I have already done this ad nausea on this site. Injecting disinfectants and inserting a UV light into a human body, and that is what he said. Look it up, but you already
know and are just looking for squiggly ways out. Any person who can say with a straight face that "I know more than the Generals, Nobody knows more than me about technology, Mexico will pay for the wall, I make decisions based on my gut"
is certainly capable of making other ridiculous and unbelievable statements, as did Trump. Look it up. I did and so can you.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
WOW..
WHERE is there a suggestion in the above Trump statements to as Biden said Trump said..
“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

WHERE is the word "BLEACH" used by Trump????

View attachment 473454

YOU are so terrible! Trump NEVER what Biden said maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
I have already done this ad nausea on this site. Injecting disinfectants and inserting a UV light into a human body, and that is what he said. Look it up, but you already
know and are just looking for squiggly ways out. Any person who can say with a straight face that "I know more than the Generals, Nobody knows more than me about technology, Mexico will pay for the wall, I make decisions based on my gut"
is certainly capable of making other ridiculous and unbelievable statements, as did Trump. Look it up. I did and so can you.
WHERE did Trump say as Biden said maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
WOW..
WHERE is there a suggestion in the above Trump statements to as Biden said Trump said..
“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

WHERE is the word "BLEACH" used by Trump????
Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".

View attachment 473454

WHERE did Trump say as Biden said maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Biden was obviously exaggerating to make a point and he was successful because you jumped on it, and what Trump did say was equally appalling. No comment on Trump's statement?

Forum List

Back