I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???
YOU are so terrible! Trump NEVER what Biden said maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Show me the exact quote where Trump "suggest injecting some form of bleach"
See this is why more and more people are ignoring idiots like you! You have NO proof. No links. Just what you hear/read on biased MSM!
You are truly a dumb person.
actually he was asking the manufacturing companies to be ingenious and see if they could identify some internal solution. Something that behaved like disinfectant.

What's funny, is the demofks in here don't realize they have been drinking fluoride for decades and never complained. They don't even know what fluoride is, and they ingest it everyday.

Ingestion[edit]
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Dietary Reference Intakes, which is the "highest level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse health effects" specify 10 mg/day for most people, corresponding to 10 L of fluoridated water with no risk. For young children the values are smaller, ranging from 0.7 mg/d to 2.2 mg/d for infants.[48] Water and food sources of fluoride include community water fluoridation, seafood, tea, and gelatin.[49]

Soluble fluoride salts, of which sodium fluoride is the most common, are toxic, and have resulted in both accidental and self-inflicted deaths from acute poisoning.[4] The lethal dose for most adult humans is estimated at 5 to 10 g (which is equivalent to 32 to 64 mg/kg elemental fluoride/kg body weight).[50][51][52] A case of a fatal poisoning of an adult with 4 grams of sodium fluoride is documented,[53] and a dose of 120 g sodium fluoride has been survived.[54] For sodium fluorosilicate (Na2SiF6), the median lethal dose (LD50) orally in rats is 0.125 g/kg, corresponding to 12.5 g for a 100 kg adult.[55]

Treatment may involve oral administration of dilute calcium hydroxide or calcium chloride to prevent further absorption, and injection of calcium gluconate to increase the calcium levels in the blood.[53] Hydrogen fluoride is more dangerous than salts such as NaF because it is corrosive and volatile, and can result in fatal exposure through inhalation or upon contact with the skin; calcium gluconate gel is the usual antidote.[56]

In the higher doses used to treat osteoporosis, sodium fluoride can cause pain in the legs and incomplete stress fractures when the doses are too high; it also irritates the stomach, sometimes so severely as to cause ulcers. Slow-release and enteric-coated versions of sodium fluoride do not have gastric side effects in any significant way, and have milder and less frequent complications in the bones.[57] In the lower doses used for water fluoridation, the only clear adverse effect is dental fluorosis, which can alter the appearance of children's teeth during tooth development; this is mostly mild and is unlikely to represent any real effect on aesthetic appearance or on public health.[58] Fluoride was known to enhance the measurement of bone mineral density at the lumbar spine, but it was not effective for vertebral fractures and provoked more non vertebral fractures.[59]

A popular urban myth claims that the Nazis used fluoride in concentration camps, but there is no historical evidence to prove this claim.[60]

In areas that have naturally occurring high levels of fluoride in groundwater which is used for drinking water, both dental and skeletal fluorosis can be prevalent and severe.
[61]

I have already done this ad nausea on this site. Injecting disinfectants and inserting a UV light into a human body, and that is what he said. Look it up, but you already
nope and you still haven't posted the quotes. foolish foolish man you are.

I have already done this ad nausea on this site. Injecting disinfectants and inserting a UV light into a human body, and that is what he said. Look it up, but you already
Here ya go, smart guy, for the last time: The Statesman article
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Trump continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Trump continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

look at the line, tell me where he said use lysol? I'm still waiting fool. you still failed, makes you a LIAR!!!

BTW, that exchange was to the manufacture, not the general public. You should learn how to comprehend language.

Do you know what Fluoride is? you ingest it everyday.

Trump continued.

Once again Dumbass, Trump was referencing UV light. He even says "light" in the first paragraph and his next to last sentence you quoted.

What you don't see is the word "bleach".

I love it every time you post that quote and prove you are a lying sack of shit.

"Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach,"

Trump continued.

Repeat the lie over and over again and i will become true. Bobob has proved to be nothing more than a common liar. If he's not a liar, then he must be mentally deficient.

Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry for LYING! Allow me to correct myself, please, you moron.
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?
Does it matter who the comment was for? The manufacturer? Oh, that really changes everything, or not.
Here are disinfectants Trump was looking at...

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

#becauseitsacult

Last edited:
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?
You are scrambling here, Dumbass.

You lied. Just admit it and move on.

Does it matter who the comment was for? The manufacturer? Oh, that really changes everything, or not.

Admitted liar. Just like everyone said.

Trump continued.

Repeat the lie over and over again and i will become true. Bobob has proved to be nothing more than a common liar. If he's not a liar, then he must be mentally deficient.
It is not a lie, bimbo. It is a quote--note the quotation marks.

Trump continued.

Where in the above does Trump say as Biden lied..“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Where in the above is there any mention of "bleach", let alone someone drinking it?

Trump continued.

"Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach," <---- Your words.

You lied.

Trump continued.

You lied.
You are grasping at straws, sonny.

Trump continued.

You lied.

YOU STILL LIED! - - "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach," <---- Your words.
Read the words you wrote. You are a liar. You tried to make yourself look smart and didn't tell the truth...... sonny.

Just another example of how you have been trained to make mountains out of molehills by the media and your democrat leaders.
What you fail to mention is that in the same beirfing, Trump also said.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

What a liar.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
WOW..
WHERE is there a suggestion in the above Trump statements to as Biden said Trump said..
“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

WHERE is the word "BLEACH" used by Trump????
what is ridiculous about it now that we know you and the propagandist lied about him saying inject bleach?

Trump continued.

You lied.

YOU STILL LIED! - - "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach," <---- Your words.
Read the words you wrote. You are a liar. You tried to make yourself look smart and didn't tell the truth...... sonny.

Just another example of how you have been trained to make mountains out of molehills by the media and your democrat leaders.
What you fail to mention is that in the same beirfing, Trump also said.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

What a liar.
One more time just for your viewing pleasure, and you can twist in the wind some more if you must:
President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of an "injection" of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a deterrent to the virus during his daily briefing Thursday.

Trump made the remark after Bill Bryan, who leads the Department of Homeland Security's science and technology division, gave a presentation on research his team has conducted that shows that the virus doesn't live as long in warmer and more humid temperatures. Bryan said, "The virus dies quickest in sunlight," leaving Trump to wonder whether you could bring the light "inside the body."
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Trump suggests light and disinfectant treatments for coronavirus
APRIL 24, 202002:34

Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.

Medical professionals, including Dr. Vin Gupta, a pulmonologist, global health policy expert were quick to challenge the president's "improper health messaging."

“This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it’s dangerous," said Gupta. "It’s a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

The maker of Lysol also issued a statement warning against any internal use of the cleaning product.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the daily briefings on COVID-19, the disease associated with the coronavirus. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

An Arizona man died in late March after having ingested chloroquine phosphate — believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife told NBC News that she had watched televised briefings during which Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
I firmly believe there are people who poisoned themselves based on what the haters CLAIM TRUMP! said and never heard what he ACTUALLY said, and if they did hear it, would never have hurt themselves. Yes, there are many people who never read beyond a headline or hear what's behind their favorite hate merchant's claims.

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.
American Statesman article about Trump's disinfectant statement

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful".

I see no problem with those statements.

As someone who works in technology development, such things are pretty common.
Trump doesn't work in technology or any other development. He just lets his mouth get in the way of his brains.
Yeah, it was a dumb question, but just that, a QUESTION. He didn't "suggest" that someone should inject or drink bleach. That was a lie that got people killed, and I see no one taking responsibility for spreading that lie.

Forum List

Back