I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

"Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach,"

Here ya go, smart guy, for the last time: The Statesman article
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Trump continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Repeat the lie over and over again and i will become true. Bobob has proved to be nothing more than a common liar. If he's not a liar, then he must be mentally deficient.
It is not a lie, bimbo. It is a quote--note the quotation marks.

"Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach," <---- Your words.

You lied.
You are grasping at straws, sonny.
Here are disinfectants Trump was looking at...

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

YOU STILL LIED! - - "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach," <---- Your words.
Read the words you wrote. You are a liar. You tried to make yourself look smart and didn't tell the truth...... sonny.

Just another example of how you have been trained to make mountains out of molehills by the media and your democrat leaders.
What you fail to mention is that in the same beirfing, Trump also said.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

What a liar.
One more time just for your viewing pleasure, and you can twist in the wind some more if you must:
President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of an "injection" of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a deterrent to the virus during his daily briefing Thursday.

Trump made the remark after Bill Bryan, who leads the Department of Homeland Security's science and technology division, gave a presentation on research his team has conducted that shows that the virus doesn't live as long in warmer and more humid temperatures. Bryan said, "The virus dies quickest in sunlight," leaving Trump to wonder whether you could bring the light "inside the body."
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Trump suggests light and disinfectant treatments for coronavirus
APRIL 24, 202002:34

Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.

Medical professionals, including Dr. Vin Gupta, a pulmonologist, global health policy expert were quick to challenge the president's "improper health messaging."

“This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it’s dangerous," said Gupta. "It’s a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

The maker of Lysol also issued a statement warning against any internal use of the cleaning product.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the daily briefings on COVID-19, the disease associated with the coronavirus. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

An Arizona man died in late March after having ingested chloroquine phosphate — believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife told NBC News that she had watched televised briefings during which Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine.
why did you post a misleading propagandist piece, when you already posted the quote directly from the President where he literally didn't say what your propagandist piece suggest?
Sure it did but you are in denial. The experts also said that he did say that to inject disinfectant was a possibility. Bleach is a disinfectant and that is why people chose it. Trump was flapping in the breeze as usual. You just keep denying it because what Trump said is indeed appalling, unbelievable, but typical of the silly remarks that dot his 4 years.
Again YOUR WORDS -------> "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach,"

You quoted the exact words of President Trump. It doesn't say that at all. Someone is in denial alright.
Like I tell my kids, when you fuck up and step in shit, just admit it stinks and keep on walking. Eventually the shit will come off of your shoe.
You are a great father. Can't say the same about Trump.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Trump continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Repeat the lie over and over again and i will become true. Bobob has proved to be nothing more than a common liar. If he's not a liar, then he must be mentally deficient.

You lied.

YOU STILL LIED! - - "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach," <---- Your words.
Read the words you wrote. You are a liar. You tried to make yourself look smart and didn't tell the truth...... sonny.

Just another example of how you have been trained to make mountains out of molehills by the media and your democrat leaders.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

What a liar.
One more time just for your viewing pleasure, and you can twist in the wind some more if you must:
President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of an "injection" of disinfectant into a person infected with the coronavirus as a deterrent to the virus during his daily briefing Thursday.

Trump made the remark after Bill Bryan, who leads the Department of Homeland Security's science and technology division, gave a presentation on research his team has conducted that shows that the virus doesn't live as long in warmer and more humid temperatures. Bryan said, "The virus dies quickest in sunlight," leaving Trump to wonder whether you could bring the light "inside the body."
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Medical professionals, including Dr. Vin Gupta, a pulmonologist, global health policy expert were quick to challenge the president's "improper health messaging."

“This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it’s dangerous," said Gupta. "It’s a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

The maker of Lysol also issued a statement warning against any internal use of the cleaning product.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the daily briefings on COVID-19, the disease associated with the coronavirus. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

An Arizona man died in late March after having ingested chloroquine phosphate — believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife told NBC News that she had watched televised briefings during which Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine.
why did you post a misleading propagandist piece, when you already posted the quote directly from the President where he literally didn't say what your propagandist piece suggest?
Sure it did but you are in denial. The experts also said that he did say that to inject disinfectant was a possibility. Bleach is a disinfectant and that is why people chose it. Trump was flapping in the breeze as usual. You just keep denying it because what Trump said is indeed appalling, unbelievable, but typical of the silly remarks that dot his 4 years.
Again YOUR WORDS -------> "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach,"

You quoted the exact words of President Trump. It doesn't say that at all. Someone is in denial alright.
Like I tell my kids, when you fuck up and step in shit, just admit it stinks and keep on walking. Eventually the shit will come off of your shoe.
You are a great father. Can't say the same about Trump.

Trumps kids are not drug addled child raping, dead brothers wife fucking failures like hunter xiden.

Trump continued.

You lied.

and because of that, you ignored what was actually said by he and the other folks at the Press Conference and decided to lie and claim he told you to inject yourself with bleach? Wow...you really have some issues
Wow. Nothing that you say will change his verbiage. keep flapping
I am not the one changing his verbs...I have changed no words...once agian:

Where did he say inject yourself with bleach...or for that matter anything???? https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-radiological-toc~ohp-radiological-16-app-b~ohp-radiological-16.1-pulmonary#:~:text=Bronchopulmonary lavage or whole lung,entire volume of one lung.

Bronchopulmonary lavage or whole lung lavage is a procedure performed under general anaesthesia. A double lumen endotracheal tube isolates one lung, into which sufficient saline is instilled to fill the entire volume of one lung.
Give it up, dumbo, and admit that your president was a dunce and not fit for office.

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???
1) He never actually suggested "bleach". He used that as sarcasm.
2) If someone is not aware of the term coyote as a human smuggler, you can not blame one who uses the term coyote when referring to a smuggler
3) Trumps "stay in Mexico" executive order passed the cost of housing migrants to Mexico. That cost, spread over 2 years more than covered the cost of the wall. So Mexico spent 3.5 billion on the migrants and we didn't. Instead, we spent that money in the wall.

Seems Mexico DID pay for the wall
Twisting and turning again, aye?

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Knowing Trump, it wouldn't surprise me if real coyotes are what he was thinking of. The man has the aptitude level of a common housefly. And they're attracted to shit. :)
As far as disinfectants and UV light...well, sorry, he did say those things. C'mon, you have to admit, you laughed your ass off when he was talking about bringing light
into the body "in some other way".
You say "knowing Trump"....yet you never got to know him. You only went with the words those that hated him used.
House flies are not attracted to shit. Know your facts.
When he said the thing about ultra violet light, there were many scientists that were looking at ALL possibilities INCLUDING ultra violet light.

Trump continued.

You lied.

and because of that, you ignored what was actually said by he and the other folks at the Press Conference and decided to lie and claim he told you to inject yourself with bleach? Wow...you really have some issues
Wow. Nothing that you say will change his verbiage. keep flapping
I am not the one changing his verbs...I have changed no words...once agian:

Where did he say inject yourself with bleach...or for that matter anything???? https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-radiological-toc~ohp-radiological-16-app-b~ohp-radiological-16.1-pulmonary#:~:text=Bronchopulmonary lavage or whole lung,entire volume of one lung.

Bronchopulmonary lavage or whole lung lavage is a procedure performed under general anaesthesia. A double lumen endotracheal tube isolates one lung, into which sufficient saline is instilled to fill the entire volume of one lung.
Give it up, dumbo, and admit that your president was a dunce and not fit for office.

Trump did more for more people than your stupid capsizing Guam morons ever could. You are a feckless liar, and a Chinese stooge.

View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
2) If someone is not aware of the term coyote as a human smuggler, you can not blame one who uses the term coyote when referring to a smuggler
3) Trumps "stay in Mexico" executive order passed the cost of housing migrants to Mexico. That cost, spread over 2 years more than covered the cost of the wall. So Mexico spent 3.5 billion on the migrants and we didn't. Instead, we spent that money in the wall.

No, that would be you, loser.

View attachment 473454

Thats the best "refute" to my comments you have? Simply to question who I am and how I act?

Cool. I am good with that.

View attachment 473454

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.
American Statesman article about Trump's disinfectant statement

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful".

You folks are REALLY stupid. Trump was talking generics. UV seems to kill the virus. How can that fact be used to kill COVID. Disenfectant kills the virus. Is there a way to in essence use that fact to inject it in some form to kill the virus. He wasn’t literally saying people should inject Clorox into their veins.

Only truly DUMB people or those with severe TDS believe that is what he meant.
And therein lies the problem. I believe there are dumb people who poisoned themselves because they believed TRUMP! actually said to drink or injest bleach. Those who repeated the lie have some blood on their hands.

Sure it did but you are in denial.
then post the quote? I've been asking you too, and you keep avoiding the post. you're a LIAR!!!!!!

LIAR, LIAR LIAR

Posted it 10 times. done

No. You haven't.
They are pillars of the community.

They are stupid as fence posts. So in that respect you are correct

Trump continued.

You lied.

What a liar.

We know all this.

We know the Arizona man was a lefty.

We know that some people don't know how to have a conversation.

Gupta is just one of many looking for an angle to needle Trump.

He's overblown just like the rest of you.

View attachment 473454

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful".

You folks are REALLY stupid. Trump was talking generics. UV seems to kill the virus. How can that fact be used to kill COVID. Disenfectant kills the virus. Is there a way to in essence use that fact to inject it in some form to kill the virus. He wasn’t literally saying people should inject Clorox into their veins.

And therein lies the problem. I believe there are dumb people who poisoned themselves because they believed TRUMP! actually said to drink or injest bleach. Those who repeated the lie have some blood on their hands.
and those dumb people are the reason there is a label on a Bleach bottle that has a skull and cross bones, a red X and DANGER where it says "do not ingest"

I know...I know....that is racist because not all people of color can read.

Well there's the pot calling the kettle black....smdh. Fact is that you lied. You got busted lying.
You may need to see a chiropractor to fix yourself after all this twisting and contorting you have done this morning.

View attachment 473454

He continued.

and those dumb people are the reason there is a label on a Bleach bottle that has a skull and cross bones, a red X and DANGER where it says "do not ingest"

I know...I know....that is racist because not all people of color can read.
I believe some women have used antifreeze on people!

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
I firmly believe there are people who poisoned themselves based on what the haters CLAIM TRUMP! said and never heard what he ACTUALLY said, and if they did hear it, would never have hurt themselves. Yes, there are many people who never read beyond a headline or hear what's behind their favorite hate merchant's claims.
So Trump, suggesting injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, is not responsible?

View attachment 473454

No he didn't. PROGS made it up to make themselves feel better, thus it's PROGS who suggested it and are dumb.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
I firmly believe there are people who poisoned themselves based on what the haters CLAIM TRUMP! said and never heard what he ACTUALLY said, and if they did hear it, would never have hurt themselves. Yes, there are many people who never read beyond a headline or hear what's behind their favorite hate merchant's claims.
So Trump, suggesting injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, is not responsible?
He never did...it is very irresponsible for the propagandist to continue to repeat the lie though...you sir...are irresponsible

Forum List

Back