I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???
Just like he said white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"? You people are so full of crap your eyes areprobably brown. Repeat a lie long enough and I guess you think it makes it true.

Prove to me where Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people".
YOU can't because he never ever said that.
For the rest of you here is the proof. For others like this idiot commentator...
The post the states that Trump really said,
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists
because they should be condemned totally."

So are you going to apologize for TOTALLY LYING that Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"?
NEVER was said by Trump!!!
Since the capitol rioters were zero threat and hugging and kissing police, the white supremacists must be very find people, since they were zero threat at capitol.

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
Just like he said white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"? You people are so full of crap your eyes areprobably brown. Repeat a lie long enough and I guess you think it makes it true.

Prove to me where Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people".
For the rest of you here is the proof. For others like this idiot commentator...
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists

So are you going to apologize for TOTALLY LYING that Trump said "white supremacists and neo nazis were "good people"?
I think the apology is yours to make and here is Trump's statement:
According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
And?

View attachment 473454

Post his words
I already did post his words and personally heard him. Enough. Look it up
No you didn’t, nowhere did he tell people to ingest it. Still waiting
Don't hang by your thumbs while you wait. It has been quoted several times in this post. You are a big, educated fella. Do some research as I did.
His words were “disinfectants”. There’s not a single time he ever said bleach. There are countless disinfectants in existence. What do you think chemotherapy is? What really happened here is you idiots ran with bleach because it’s a household word that you could use to sensationalize what he said to make him sound bad.

Like I said, your brain is literally broken
You know exactly what he was referring to, dumb dumb. The medical profession
and Lysol responded negatively. Why didn't he say "chemotherapy"?
Why does chemo make people throw up?
I know I know. To get rid of the pandemic?

knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that
And is there a way we can do something like that? Can you read?

show me where he said ingest Lysol?

sold your soul to ignore language
Never said it should be ingested if you mean "drink" it. Read some more.
I did. He was asking a question for the folks making vaccines. I didn’t see one statement at the general public. I’m still waiting on that statement

View attachment 473454

Yes—-these are Biden voters

View attachment 473454

According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"
Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
And?
And that was his statement. You think that white supremacists are very "fine" people? They vote for Trump so I guess that makes them very fine, yes?

View attachment 473454

And?
And that was his statement. You think that white supremacists are very "fine" people? They vote for Trump so I guess that makes them very fine, yes?
He didn’t say that! Stop it, you’re foolish

I did. He was asking a question for the folks making vaccines. I didn’t see one statement at the general public. I’m still waiting on that statement
Did I say that he made that statement to the general public? Regardless, reporters were present, so what does that tell you, and I heard it. You? Probably not.

Did I say that he made that statement to the general public? Regardless, reporters were present, so what does that tell you, and I heard it. You? Probably not.
You said he told people to ingest Lysol, I’m still waiting for that statement.

I know he didn’t say it. You still haven’t showed he did.

you’ve been scrambling for days to no avail

View attachment 473454

And?
That is a quote from President Donald J Trump. I heard him and so did mostly everyone else but you, and it is an embarrassment, yes?

View attachment 473454

And?
That is a quote from President Donald J Trump. I heard him and so did mostly everyone else but you, and it is an embarrassment, yes?
Except transcripts don’t show it, so you couldn’t have heard it

View attachment 473454

And?
I quoted a white house transcript and I did hear it. Don't be stupid.

View attachment 473454

And?
I quoted a white house transcript and I did hear it. Don't be stupid.
I clicked on your link https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-infrastructure/
Got this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 3.44.08 PM.png

View attachment 473454

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.
Are you truly that dumb to even think that Biden believed his 120 years ago statement? I KNOW Biden is truly not that dumb.
But there is a distinction between being truly dumb and gaffes. And this was another GAFFE. Biden's age is showing.
I know cause I'm 1 year younger than him and people our age make those gaffes. But BIDEN is the president! He presses a button, makes
a comment..."surge to the border"... lies about his academic achievements, and continues to lie about his son, those are NOT something
a president should do. So yes, he was joking about 120 years, but because of his great frequency of gaffes I expected that.
I mean he said "Trump tells you to drink bleach"! How stupid is someone to repeat such a total lie!
What is really sad though are people like you! You and the MSM are continuing to lead our country to disasters we may never recover from.
Biden was not making a gaffe and his bleach comment was nothing but an exaggeration because we know that Trump actually spoke about injecting disinfectant. I am your age and still have a sense of humor and deliberately exaggerate at times to make a point. Is he really lying about his son, or is that another of Trump's horseshit tales. Trump has already led us to disasters that will take years to recover from if at all.
If you are my age, then you should be smart enough that people take your "deliberate exaggerations" as a FACT.
I'd like you to answer if you can what these anti-American comments and policies that Trump was refuting and redoing that Obama did and say were good for America?
I mean do you really believe higher gas prices are good? Or that 1,400 companies should go out of business that have 450,000 employees as well as paying $100 billion a year in federal/state/local and maybe property taxes in your community?
Are you in favor of a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling on the open ocean when 700 barrels can travel safer as part of 185,000 miles of pipeline?
Are you in favor of skyrocketing utility rates or utilities going bankrupt? Look at California and it's now regular brown outs due to utilities.
Seriously you don't seem to understand as evidently your are very provincial in your thinking, very uninformed about the real world, i.e.
I never liked a lot of Trump's comments. But he wasn't a politician! And that's why all the attached were totally Anti-American by Obama and now being implemented by Biden!
Gas prices now Yes, according to federal data, gas prices have mostly been going up since they bottomed out at $1.87 a gallon in late April 2020. With gas prices reaching $2.72 in late February 2021, that's an .
And are you aware that the ONLY way a president can affect gas prices is signing federal land leases?
Well again...I deal in facts not hyperbole, nor "deliberate exaggerations"...
Here are the FACTS...again... I'm sorry to be lengthy but I'm hoping your attention span is better than younger people's 30 seconds!
Truth always takes longer to understand. And you should remember what Biden says about truth!!!
Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

OilFedleases011521signed.png

View attachment 473454

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.
Are you truly that dumb to even think that Biden believed his 120 years ago statement? I KNOW Biden is truly not that dumb.
But there is a distinction between being truly dumb and gaffes. And this was another GAFFE. Biden's age is showing.
I know cause I'm 1 year younger than him and people our age make those gaffes. But BIDEN is the president! He presses a button, makes
a comment..."surge to the border"... lies about his academic achievements, and continues to lie about his son, those are NOT something
a president should do. So yes, he was joking about 120 years, but because of his great frequency of gaffes I expected that.
I mean he said "Trump tells you to drink bleach"! How stupid is someone to repeat such a total lie!
What is really sad though are people like you! You and the MSM are continuing to lead our country to disasters we may never recover from.
Biden was not making a gaffe and his bleach comment was nothing but an exaggeration because we know that Trump actually spoke about injecting disinfectant. I am your age and still have a sense of humor and deliberately exaggerate at times to make a point. Is he really lying about his son, or is that another of Trump's horseshit tales. Trump has already led us to disasters that will take years to recover from if at all.
If you are my age, then you should be smart enough that people take your "deliberate exaggerations" as a FACT.
I'd like you to answer if you can what these anti-American comments and policies that Trump was refuting and redoing that Obama did and say were good for America?
I mean do you really believe higher gas prices are good? Or that 1,400 companies should go out of business that have 450,000 employees as well as paying $100 billion a year in federal/state/local and maybe property taxes in your community?
Are you in favor of a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling on the open ocean when 700 barrels can travel safer as part of 185,000 miles of pipeline?
Are you in favor of skyrocketing utility rates or utilities going bankrupt? Look at California and it's now regular brown outs due to utilities.
Seriously you don't seem to understand as evidently your are very provincial in your thinking, very uninformed about the real world, i.e.
I never liked a lot of Trump's comments. But he wasn't a politician! And that's why all the attached were totally Anti-American by Obama and now being implemented by Biden!
Gas prices now Yes, according to federal data, gas prices have mostly been going up since they bottomed out at $1.87 a gallon in late April 2020. With gas prices reaching $2.72 in late February 2021, that's an .
And are you aware that the ONLY way a president can affect gas prices is signing federal land leases?
Well again...I deal in facts not hyperbole, nor "deliberate exaggerations"...
Here are the FACTS...again... I'm sorry to be lengthy but I'm hoping your attention span is better than younger people's 30 seconds!
Truth always takes longer to understand. And you should remember what Biden says about truth!!!
Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'
View attachment 473573

View attachment 473574
People do not take my exaggerations as fact, since they are done in jest.
Funny how you Trump supporters take Biden's words as serious and Trump's out and out lies as "sarcasm" or "joking". "Truth over facts" is just a gaffe and means nothing. Trump said a lot worse and he really believed his faux pas and in fact (or truth), he would double down. Higher gas prices are a product of the Saudis.
The pipeline is Canadian and the oil was going to another country as we dealt with the environmental impact of it. The covid resulted in the loss of businesses and employment. Infrastructure repair will create mucho jobs. You have no point.

Forum List

Back