I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.
American Statesman article about Trump's disinfectant statement
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful".

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
so where did he say inject bleach?

Thanks for proving our point. The lying libs just can't help but push their lies and propaganda.
He said to look into the idea, so don't go literal on me to excuse the idiot. To even
suggest that is downright stupid.
so he didn't say to inject bleach? gotcha...it was a lie to suggest he did

why is it a stupid idea? we have a medical procedure called a lung lavage? where disinfect is put in the lungs to clean it out: Whole Lung Lavage

Face it you all lied...lied bigly....

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

It's bad enough that she doesn't know what a coyote is, but holy crap, where did she learn English usage and grammar? The same place Michelle Obama did?
Princeton University. Where did you learn?

View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful".

I see no problem with those statements.

As someone who works in technology development, such things are pretty common.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass

Thanks for proving our point. The lying libs just can't help but push their lies and propaganda.
He said to look into the idea, so don't go literal on me to excuse the idiot. To even
suggest that is downright stupid.
Blather, rinse, repeat.
Can't take the truth, aye wot?

View attachment 473454

It's bad enough that she doesn't know what a coyote is, but holy crap, where did she learn English usage and grammar? The same place Michelle Obama did?
Princeton University.
How did those retards get to Princeton?

Affirmative Action?

View attachment 473454

I admit that when I first heard the term on this site, I had to research it to figure out what the heck the poster was talking about with Coyotes... :p

He continued.

He did not. Leftists lie. Idiots believe the lies and vote leftist.

Its a simple but effective formula.

View attachment 473454

He continued.

Trump doesn't work in technology or any other development. He just lets his mouth get in the way of his brains.

View attachment 473454

Princeton University. Where did you learn?

Actually she went to Oglethorpe University

View attachment 473454

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

View attachment 473454

He continued.

Trump doesn't work in technology or any other development. He just lets his mouth get in the way of his brains.

He works in business which functions the same way.

It's unfortunate you don't understand that.

Many dumb ideas turned out to be pretty good ones.

I can't imagine what it sounded like when someone suggest the tagline for "Sharknado". How many of those insane movies have hit the screen ?

View attachment 473454

Chlorine dioxide is not bleach. Basic knowledge of chemistry is all you need to know that. Chlorine dioxide has plenty of positive user experience for treating and curing many different ailments. Stop being so willfully stupid.

The reason the media created this bullshit bleach story is to detract from the fact that a president of the United states actually had the audacity to tell the world about alternative treatments to illness that big pharma doesn’t want people to know about.

View attachment 473454

Princeton University.

Affirmative Action?
No, they got in due to their intelligence and high grades. And you have not answered my question about where you got your education.

View attachment 473454

Spin this whatever way makes you happy. A career, seasoned politician would not be standing up at a press conference riffing. You save that for your pep rallies.
Again, in true Trumpian form, he kneecaps himself and then tries to repair the damage. Too late. But you have to admit, it was funny as hell.
Sorry, I have the press conference recorded. I've watched it multiple times. That..is exactly what he implied.

What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.
Here’s the full context:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Not spinning at all.

I don't deny anything that was said.

I join with those who take a more reasoned approach to the subject.

Or do you really think Biden meant it when he said he joined the senate 120 years ago.

View attachment 473454

Princeton University.

Affirmative Action?
No, they got in due to their intelligence and high grades. And you have not answered my question about where you got your education.
So, she learned to write like that in college?

Everyone else learns to write like that in grade school.

View attachment 473454

Chlorine dioxide is not bleach. Basic knowledge of chemistry is all you need to know that. Chlorine dioxide has plenty of positive user experience for treating and curing many different ailments. Stop being so willfully stupid

Links would be helpful.

View attachment 473454

Obama
You can keep your doctor
A family will save $2500 a year on Obama care
The Healthcare debate will be televised on cspan
I will have the most transparent administration in history
Shovel ready jobs
Bengazi terrorist attacks were started over a movie
That's just off the top of my head.

View attachment 473454

He continued.

Such a comment is purely partisan and not worth the time it took to read it.

Princeton teach you to be so lazy ?

View attachment 473454

Chlorine dioxide is not bleach. Basic knowledge of chemistry is all you need to know that. Chlorine dioxide has plenty of positive user experience for treating and curing many different ailments. Stop being so willfully stupid

Links would be helpful.
You have the same google as I do. You either care enough to research it or you don’t, but it doesn’t matter to me either way

Forum List

Back