I told you all months ago - Impeachment

There is no treaty.
There wont be any either. Obama will call it a cupcake if he has to.
Again, why the Iranians would agree to a treaty that isnt is beyond me. Unless they dont care because they have no intention of honoring it.

They aren't going to agree to "a treaty that isn't." It's not a treaty. Period. It's no more a treaty than Bush making an agreement with Tony Blair to invade Iraq together.

What? Is stupid a virus and infected this forum?

Obama will leave office in January of 2017....There won't be any impeachment.
Damn. It can't be sooner? :(
By the time they go through the formalities, it will be late 2016....what would be the point?

Besides, this country is too damn broke to put out for the expense of an impeachment.

Obama doesn't think so. :)
What, did he put it in an EO?

In a country where a person could kill five children in front of a squad of cops, three preachers, and a stadium full of people, it would take 3 years to bring the crime to trial. If you half that time, your talking late summer of 2016...

What would be the point? He won't be impeached.

/thread

It's a statement for future Presidents. Of course it will.

Hussein Obama hasn't been impeached yet sadly :(.... you lie....you are a liar...

why do you lie?

I wish the Muslim in Chief would be out....

Do not lie ...you are stupid

Hey... Have I ever not satisfied you? The entertainment will be on TV before you know it. I'm talking about the trial..;)

Hussein Obama hasn't been impeached yet sadly :(.... you lie....you are a liar...

why do you lie?

Hey... Have I ever not satisfied you? The entertainment will be on TV before you know it. I'm talking about the trial..;)

I dont' know you.

Hussein has not been impeached as you say...why do you say that?

you lie

that's all

He can do a helluvalot of damage in the next 2 years. If they are going to kick his ass to the curb, they better get to kickin. But then we are doomed with Biden. Oy.

I don't think there'll be a trial.

Just a quick helicopter ride then jet off to the beach house in Cuba (no extradition treaty). Looks like lifting the embargo was even smarter than it looked. Who could have guessed it would come so soon!

why do you lie?

I dont' know you.

Hussein has not been impeached as you say...why do you say that?

you lie

that's all

Why do you liberals want to hang Obama? Racists..

Being impeached, he can still do damage. Can't he? Still has powers as POTUS? Piss him off and watch what he does.:disbelief:

Impeachment is a political process not a legal one, and no president has been removed with the impeachment process.

It helps us in 2016 politically and just because it hasn't happend doesn't mean it wont.
Impeachment is also a process that can bite the impeachers.

You know the GOP gained full control of congress and the Presidency after Clinton Impeachment? Well worth it.

They've got control now but haven't done anything.

Except guarantee Iran, in writing, that they'll help them get their nuclear weapon.

Oh yeah, and there was that 59th phony vote to repeal ObamaCare.

Curious ... has any other law been passed as many times as ACA has?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Impeachment is a political process not a legal one, and no president has been removed with the impeachment process.

It helps us in 2016 politically and just because it hasn't happend doesn't mean it wont.

You know the GOP gained full control of congress and the Presidency after Clinton Impeachment? Well worth it.

Except guarantee Iran, in writing, that they'll help them get their nuclear weapon.

What will Obama's face look like with all cameras on him being prosecuted by the GOP senate?

What will Obama's face look like with all cameras on him being prosecuted by the GOP senate?
Same as it does now. Smirky.

As much as I might like to see him do a cool perp walk I don't think it'll happen. Just a walk to the helicopter, Nixon fashion, maybe with a Marine in full dress uniform holding an umbrella. Not so much for the rain as for to cock a final snook at The Corps......

Then....poof! Off to exile in nice cozy Cuba.

No grounds for impeachment.

Never has been.

Also, Junior is an idiot who said he pees on his mother's bathroom floor.

Sorry bout that,

1. No its bad, very bad, when you find out what he has offered Iran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't you mean what the Repubs offered Iran? As in, 'go ahead with your weapons plans, the Republicans have your back'.

Isn't that what you meant to write?

:puke:
Your comments are uncalled for.
We're having civil and serious discussion here. Step aside....And if you've nothing substantive to add, stay out of it.

:lol:

This is a "serious discussion" to you?

There's nothing "serious" about this.

Looks like The DNC has fumbled this one....or they can't agree on the wording of the talking points memo to try to get this off tomorrow's front pages. Late enough that the networks are likely to stay quiet. For them just a happy accident of timing.

No grounds for impeachment.

Never has been.

Also, Junior is an idiot who said he pees on his mother's bathroom floor.

Sorry bout that,

1. No its bad, very bad, when you find out what he has offered Iran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't you mean what the Repubs offered Iran? As in, 'go ahead with your weapons plans, the Republicans have your back'.

Isn't that what you meant to write?

:puke:
Your comments are uncalled for.
We're having civil and serious discussion here. Step aside....And if you've nothing substantive to add, stay out of it.

:lol:

This is a "serious discussion" to you?

There's nothing "serious" about this.

Not sure I could use that descriptive for anything involving a person whose comments habitually follow a numeric bullet point format of incomprehensible sentence fragments, beginning with "Sorry bout that" and signed "Sir James of Texas."

Looks like The DNC has fumbled this one....or they can't agree on the wording of the talking points memo to try to get this off tomorrow's front pages. Late enough that the networks are likely to stay quiet. For them just a happy accident of timing.

What "this" are you referring to?

It's as if you guys are living in an alternative reality.

Forum List

Back