I told you all months ago - Impeachment

No grounds for impeachment.

Never has been.

Also, Junior is an idiot who said he pees on his mother's bathroom floor.

Sorry bout that,

1. No its bad, very bad, when you find out what he has offered Iran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't you mean what the Repubs offered Iran? As in, 'go ahead with your weapons plans, the Republicans have your back'.

Isn't that what you meant to write?

:puke:
Still an idiot

My sister from California called a few minutes ago and it's spreading like wildfire even in that Democrat dominated state. Jeez, they're openly questioning whether Obama might resign before it's too late!

In Cali-freakin'-fornia!

My sister from California called a few minutes ago and it's spreading like wildfire even in that Democrat dominated state. Jeez, they're openly questioning whether Obama might resign before it's too late!

In Cali-freakin'-fornia!
What are you talking about? I'm serious here. I dont see anythign that would lead to impeachment or resignation on the news.

What? Is stupid a virus and infected this forum?

Obama will leave office in January of 2017....There won't be any impeachment.
Damn. It can't be sooner? :(
By the time they go through the formalities, it will be late 2016....what would be the point?

Besides, this country is too damn broke to put out for the expense of an impeachment.

Obama doesn't think so. :)
What, did he put it in an EO?

In a country where a person could kill five children in front of a squad of cops, three preachers, and a stadium full of people, it would take 3 years to bring the crime to trial. If you half that time, your talking late summer of 2016...

What would be the point? He won't be impeached.

/thread

Hussein Obama hasn't been impeached yet sadly :(.... you lie....you are a liar...

why do you lie?

I wish the Muslim in Chief would be out....

Do not lie ...you are stupid

Do Republicans bring up the impeachment thing when they run out of topics or do they bring it up because it's on their schedule? I still think they get a better response to the birther thing.

Is the impeachment over excessive TelePrompTer use or extensive bowing?

There are plenty of people not in a box that at first drank the Kool Aid and now want him OUT, ya know.

Forum List

Back