I told you..,

They did Claudette much to the dismay of the internationalists, the media and ruling elites. In defiance of the vote their parliament just cancelled Brexit unless the EU agrees. They are smiling in Brussels this morning because they will simply never offer anything but a humiliating agreement.
But I think the backlash will be huge. This should wake people up. We face this on both sides of the Atlantic and the mask is off.
It’s much easier now to explain to people what’s going on.

That's stupid. You mean they want the EU to agree to them leaving?? Good Lord talk about idiotic.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Britain should be Britain and not a lap dog of the EU.
The UK wants to leave on terms that do not totally destroy our economy. We would also like a border agreement that does not lead to a resumption of war in Ireland. Walking away would lead to the destruction of the UK economy and the breaking of the Good Friday Agreement. This would lead to blood on the streets. It is a complex issue and one that the OP is ill equipped to address.

“We are so much smarter than you and must correct these silly quaint notions you have”

Yeah we hear that over here all the time too. You are an old codger who doesn’t realize the times have changed. Sophistry doesn’t work any more on us. Nobody cares *why* any of you think you are right. The argument is over and leave won. Trump won here. And yellow vests are in the streets of France.
And no you wouldn’t “like a border agreement “. You are a liar. You would like to stop Brexit. This is what won’t work anymore on people.
Absolutely. Brexit,like trump, was paid for by putin. Seeing as you are such a big fan of brexit perhaps you can share your solution to the Irish border issue ? I know that you dont have one so perhaps you could just stfu while we work through the brexit mess. Fucking cretin.
Putin did it!!! :laughing0301:

Funny you never mentioned that when the vote happened and I told you that it would never transpire.
How would you sort the Irish Border ?

So you dont have an answer.
Your democracy is a sham.
Well this is a life and death issue we are dealing with. As you have a clear understanding of the issue perhaps you can help us with your thoughts.
Speak up man !!
My thoughts are clear on this matter. You dumb asses were dumb enough to call for a vote, now honor it.
So, once again, you have no answer. Be an adult, address the issue, or fuck off.

Well this is a life and death issue we are dealing with. As you have a clear understanding of the issue perhaps you can help us with your thoughts.
Speak up man !!
My thoughts are clear on this matter. You dumb asses were dumb enough to call for a vote, now honor it.
So, once again, you have no answer. Be an adult, address the issue, or fuck off.
Your politicos called for a vote they had no intention of honoring. And you're good with it. Sad.

I'll fuck off now.

Last edited:
Speak up man !!
Your politicos called for a vote they had no intention of honoring. And your good with it. Sad.

I'll fuck off now.
You have nothing to say so fucking off is your best plan.

Frankly, I don't understand why a majority of Brits voted for leaving the EU in the first place. Basically, I like the Brits. I love London, Somerset, Kent, but WTF? Why are you doing this to yourselves?

Of course YOU don't understand or have the slightest clue because you are a blithering idiot. How do I count the ways?????

And why would this be? Do you have any actual explanation? Are you British? Love the name-calling. Did your parents teach you to do this?

Do you have even the slightest clue as to why the U.K wanted out of the European Union and that it had become more than just a block of countries that negotiated trade agreements? That the ones passing down mandates from on high are unelected bureaucrats that are mere puppets of the IMF? The fact of the matter is that you are ignorant of pertinent facts and have this proclivity to insert your fact-free, piss-poor opinions on topics that you haven't the slightest clue about.

BTW, don't EVEN attempt to play the "I'm just a poor attacked victim" card given the vitriol you have spewed here when you have been rebuked, bitch. Leave family out of the equation, dumb ass.

Frankly, I don't understand why a majority of Brits voted for leaving the EU in the first place. Basically, I like the Brits. I love London, Somerset, Kent, but WTF? Why are you doing this to yourselves?

Of course YOU don't understand or have the slightest clue because you are a blithering idiot. How do I count the ways?????

And why would this be? Do you have any actual explanation? Are you British? Love the name-calling. Did your parents teach you to do this?

Do you have even the slightest clue as to why the U.K wanted out of the European Union and that it had become more than just a block of countries that negotiated trade agreements? That the ones passing down mandates from on high are unelected bureaucrats that are mere puppets of the IMF? The fact of the matter is that you are ignorant of pertinent facts and have this proclivity to insert your fact-free, piss-poor opinions on topics that you haven't the slightest clue about.

BTW, don't EVEN attempt to play the "I'm just a poor attacked victim" card given the vitriol you have spewed here when you have been rebuked, bitch. Leave family out of the equation, dumb ass.
You know this how? Stupidest thing the Brits ever did. Love your filthy mouth. Your parents did such a wonderful job. NOT.

This might be the dumbest comment I have ever read from you....and that is saying something
I will take that as a compliment. I know you. Some fundie queer who voted for the whore and the sex freakie from Indiana. You weirdos are all the same.

You're one of the most intolerant people I've ever encountered.

This might be the dumbest comment I have ever read from you....and that is saying something
I will take that as a compliment. I know you. Some fundie queer who voted for the whore and the sex freakie from Indiana. You weirdos are all the same.

Because I don"t buy your bullshit?

No because you name-call a faith you don't subscribe to because you don't like it.

"queer fundie shore sex freak weirdo"

Intolerant in the EXTREME. A bigot too, completely. That's you. Intolerant and bigoted.

No because you name-call a faith you don't subscribe to because you don't like it.

Intolerant in the EXTREME. A bigot too, completely. That's you. Intolerant and bigoted.
Thank you. I don't think that you know how many Christians there are in this world. They are decent stand-up people by the millions on all continents. You are in an unfortunate dirty cult, like what the taliban is to Islam.

Thank you. I don't think that you know how many Christians there are in this world. They are decent stand-up people by the millions on all continents. You are in an unfortunate dirty cult, like what the taliban is to Islam.
She is a crazy woman. Give her a swerve.

You have to call me that, Tommy, because I have totally exposed you over calling ALL Irish Catholics "terrorists". The very same thing you wail about when it happens to Muslims.

You have to call me that, Tommy, because I have totally exposed you over calling ALL Irish Catholics "terrorists". The very same thing you wail about when it happens to Muslims.
You are so close babe.

I'm happy that the Republic of Ireland voted for freedom of choice. Now Northern Ireland needs to smarten up.

It was a great night for Britain but there is still a lot of work to be done.
We cannot remain in the EU without a democratic vote to overturn the russian bought first vote. That is the next big battle.

You guys see the UK through some kind of demented US right wing prism. The UK was lied to in the referendum and the majority now see it as a disaster. It has to be stopped.
They were too dumb to know what they were doing. You’ll just never get it tommy.

You are so close babe.

Why should what you have said been ironic? You've said the same about Americans, Republicans, lots of other people...

Forum List

Back