"I Tried To Warn You" - Elon Musk on AI Artificial Intelligence LAST WARNING (2023)

Wise words. I just read a prediction that AI will put 60% of the world out of work, including and especially people with advanced degrees and doctorates because there will be no need for them!

You can't hear anyones voice anymore and know if it is actually them or A.I. generated, this is a hot topic considering that parents are getting frantic phone calls from their children that they have been arrested, or kidnapped, all you need is that persons voice on tape and you can make them even sound scared and desperate.

This is becoming a hot topic.

"I Tried To Warn You" - Elon Musk on AI Artificial Intelligence LAST WARNING (2023)

Chess robot breaks seven-year-old opponent's finger

Yeah...this is Biblical. Biblical sized destruction for us.

You can't hear anyones voice anymore and know if it is actually them or A.I. generated, this is a hot topic considering that parents are getting frantic phone calls from their children that they have been arrested, or kidnapped, all you need is that persons voice on tape and you can make them even sound scared and desperate.
and leftists will be the 1st to use said AI to fabricate statements and acts in order to go after political opponents .. bank on it !

Just the latest Malthusian false crisis. However, there is one AI tech that worries me as being incredibly dangerous. Tesla "self-driving" cars.

I know AI is good because liberals oppose it.

Liberals fear progress when it eliminates their jobs. LIberals in Hollywood do their part by making computer and robots look bad like they did in RoboCop.

It’s still zeroes and one’s folks.

AI can only do what it’s told to do

It’s still zeroes and one’s folks.

AI can only do what it’s told to do
With you Musk’s words went right over your head

He’s worried that bad humans will gain control of AI and misuse it

Wise words. I just read a prediction that AI will put 60% of the world out of work, including and especially people with advanced degrees and doctorates because there will be no need for them!

Maybe by the year 2400 that might be the case, right now AI is limited to parlor tricks

I know AI is good because liberals oppose it.

Liberals fear progress when it eliminates their jobs. LIberals in Hollywood do their part by making computer and robots look bad like they did in RoboCop.

Good to know that toob is a liberal.

I love truisms
Succinct, single sentences, sometimes only a few words that actually represent volumes of speech.
Condensed to a single sentence.
And one of them, is found in the Bible.
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, so that he may be wise.
And this perfectly sums up what is happening in A.I.
In order to create Artificial Intelligence you must be very wise. But to create Artificial Intelligence is also very foolish. - let them be fools so they can be wise.

This is becoming a hot topic.

Chess robot breaks seven-year-old opponent's finger

Warn against what? The inevitable? China and everyone else will use it, including corporations, so there is no stopping it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back