I Urge Israel To Take Out Iran's Nuke Plant. You?

Interesting thread.
There is a lot of anti-Israel vitriol from several people.
It begs the questions:
Is it actually about Israel the country, or is it about the Jewish religion?
Would you anti-Israeli types feel the same if it were a dominantly christian nation. A muslim nation or even a predominately atheist nation?
Just curious!

You know the answer to that! :eusa_whistle:

Interesting thread.
It begs the questions:
Would you anti-Israeli types feel the same if it were a dominantly christian nation. A muslim nation or even a predominately atheist nation?
Just curious!

Answer highlighted. Too many on this thread seem to be intimidated by Religion of any sort.

They're insecure people.

Interesting thread.
It begs the questions:
Just curious!

You know the answer to that! :eusa_whistle:

Indeed. It's more political, and Insecurity more than anything.

Israel has every right to defend itself. They have every right to exist.
Right now, attacking Iran isn't necessary. But, if it's found that they do posses a nuclear capability, or will in the very near future, they have some tough decisions ahead. As does the U.S.
OhmygodIneedajob is nothing more than a talking head. He yields no power. But, the Ayatollah is the man, and he believes himself to be a warrior of ALLAH. All this talk about Iran never attacking is pure bullshit. Give that nutjob a nuke, and there is no way that Israel can brush it aside. Nor can the US.

Last edited:
Just curious!

Yes. That's why I support armed resistance against the government of Sudan as well; I'm opposed to oppression regardless of its source. Most of those who care about religion seem to be supporters of Israel.

Just curious!

Yes. That's why I support armed resistance against the government of Sudan as well; I'm opposed to oppression regardless of its source. Most of those who care about religion seem to be supporters of Israel.
Religion has nothing to do with it for most.

Just curious!

Zionism as a political ideology is absolutely inseparable from its religious foundations. Old Testament mythology is what supposedly justified Israel's existence in the first place.

Just curious!

I don't know about that si.
There is a lot of anti-semitism in this country, that mainly comes from the left. Not all of 'em, but a lot of 'em.
I've seen a lot of anti-semitism on this board alone, and it comes mainly from the left.

Zionism as a political ideology is absolutely inseparable from its religious foundations. Old Testament mythology is what supposedly justified Israel's existence in the first place.

Bullshit! Zionism is drapped in religious ideology and necessity! Funny how you call the old testment mythology but preach line equally mythological book the Koran!

There is also the justification that Jews were there well before the Arabs and were systematically expelled by the Roman/Byzantines, who were kicked out by the Arabs Crusaders!

Israel has every right to defend itself. They have every right to exist.
Right now, attacking Iran isn't necessary. But, if it's found that they do posses a nuclear capability, or will in the very near future, they have some tough decisions ahead. As does the U.S.
OhmygodIneedajob is nothing more than a talking head. He yields no power. But, the Ayatollah is the man, and he believes himself to be a warrior of ALLAH. All this talk about Iran never attacking is pure bullshit. Give that nutjob a nuke, and there is no way that Israel can brush it aside. Nor can the US.

I like to call him "ImainaJhihad" ;)

I don't know about that si.
There is a lot of anti-semitism in this country, that mainly comes from the left. Not all of 'em, but a lot of 'em.
I've seen a lot of anti-semitism on this board alone, and it comes mainly from the left.
I can't argue with that too much. Kalam seems to believe that the support is religion-based. For most that I know, the support is political in motivation.

For those opposed to almost anything Israel does, I am with you; I suspect a significant amount of that is motivated by antisemitism.

Forum List

Back