I voted for McCain. Did you?

He certainly wasn't my first choice...but choice 2 and 3 that year weren't much better....Romney and Huckabee. I'm sure it toasted all their nuts when Trump succeeded where they all failed. 2016 was really a banner year. But I digress...

I was on USMB in 2008...use the search feature and see for yourself how much the lefties despised him.

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

McCain's Woes Evident on Campaign Trail

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.
Me too. I voted for Sarah Palin.

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

Nice to know the bimbo party received your vote.

Did you get a picture of Russia?

Remember this one?

Ask Fey, shitstain.

She could see Russia from her house.

Unfortunately I voted for him as my first presidential vote.

I wanted Fred Thompson though.

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.
I voted for Obama...twice.
Sorry; GW soured me on open border globalists.

I voted for Obama...twice.
Sorry; GW soured me on open border globalists.

So you voted for Obama, an open border globalist?
Yep, the Brown Messiah lied.
I couldn't vote for Romney; I didn't want to be a slave on his home planet.
Thankfully Trump came along.
Yeah thankfully T came along to divide this country like never before and have the planet pity us because we’re stuck with him for awhile.
You mean prior to Trump people who worked were happy to provide Illegals and slums with benefits?

Remember this one?

Ask Fey, shitstain.

She could see Russia from her house.

Is her house on an island?

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.
No.

I admit I voted for McCain, even though the Democrat Party pointed out that he was Racist worse that Hitler- a nazi who ran on his wife injured in terrible accident for a blonde floozy junkie.

You know that's fake news, right? Ten years later, only complete backbirths still believe it...

...nevermind...I think I've identified the problem ^^^

So you won't look so stupid again...

Governor Palin’s 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-palin-russia-house/

McCain/Palin 2008. Oh hell yes I voted for that ticket. But McCain ran a horrible campaign and never had a chance against Obama. But he did a great job picking Palin. She was the outsider Washington needed. We finally got that outsider 8 years later.

No.
McCain/Palin 2008. Oh hell yes I voted for that ticket. But McCain ran a horrible campaign and never had a chance against Obama. But he did a great job picking Palin. She was the outsider Washington needed. We finally got that outsider 8 years later.

And the same level of stupid.

You know that's fake news, right? Ten years later, only complete backbirths still believe it...

...nevermind...I think I've identified the problem ^^^

So you won't look so stupid again...

Governor Palin’s 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-palin-russia-house/

our liberal friends confuse Gov. Palin with a liberal comedian that used to imitate her. Much like they confuse Alec Baldwin with the president.

Yes I did
He was special but went soft at the end. After the horrors of his experiences it’s no wonder.
More like him would be OK

Forum List

Back