I voted for McCain. Did you?

I first knew there was a problem when he started sounding like a democrat. That was shortly before he was diagnosed with brain cancer.

Sad.

Even Reagan looks like a Democrat in comparison to the Republicans now.
It was only two....2....TWO.... years ago that every one of those GOP candidates, except for Trump, invoked Reagan's name endlessly during their campaigns.
Look how far you fucking idiots have fallen.
Look how far us idiots have fallen? Seriously?

Are we idiots because we support Trump for doing what others failed with?

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

McCain's Woes Evident on Campaign Trail

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

So you voted for a woman who thought Africa was a country and didn't know what the Federal Reserve Bank was.
That sounds about right, I can believe you'd vote for someone like that.

Vs voting for a clown who thinks there are 57 states,said we could keep our plan and doctor AND said we would pay less! Yeah...I voted for NEITHER. I voted Constitution party.

Even idiots like you know that the editor of the Harvard Law Review knows how many states there are, he was born in the 50th.
Also, the ACA wasn't introduced until 2010.
The election was in 2008.
Ooops! Sorry to trip you up.
But it's just so easy.
Then why did he say 57? I don't care you voted for him again in 2012 did you not? His ignorance and plans to destroy America were well known by then.

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

So you voted for a woman who thought Africa was a country and didn't know what the Federal Reserve Bank was.
I'm certainly not going to believe what the cut throat lying media says.

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.
I would have voted for McCain in 2000 but he got bumped by George and the push poll that asked people if they knew he had an illegitimate black daughter would their opinion of McCain change

And then when he came back it was with Sarah psycho palin and entirely new opinions a it theocratic issues. And he wasn’t wver getting my vote with Sawwah bawwacuda.

Remember this one?

You mean reality, psycho?

Remember this one?

You mean reality, psycho?
I’ve worked with enough psych patients to know what your idea of reality is.
Hillary beating Trump is a good example.

Sorry bout that,

1. I studied the election of Obama and McCain, and didn't see one thing worth voting for in either candidate.
  2. I chose not to vote for McCain, he was so awfully bad, as bad as I have EVER seen run, Obama was just as bad, so I said screw it and didn't vote!
  3. Obama was awful, I mean terrible, but something tells me McCain would some how even been worse, if even that is possible, McCain would likely have started a nuclear war, with England or something.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back