I voted for McCain. Did you?

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

McCain's Woes Evident on Campaign Trail

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

Well truthfully, Palin was the main attraction.

I confessed. :biggrin:

Sarah Palin is the proof that John McCain had a sense of humor.

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.

I thought he was a great candidate until he took on the ignorant Sled-Billy from Wasilla.
I think McCain regretted that decision, too.
But like everyone else, five years later I was sick of Bush's wars that were only supposed to last a couple of months...both of them.
Bush lied about the yellowcake uranium and Obama was anti-vanity wars.
It was a no brainer.

I actually voted for McCain. Actually, I voted for Sarah Palin and McCain was a hanger on.

I certainly remember how badly McCain was treated, you know him being such a war hero and all.

Remember this one?

DERRY, N.H. -- John McCain's slide in the presidential race shows up everywhere on the campaign trail.

His staff drastically reduced and his organization nearly broke, McCain flies commercial instead of on private jets, carries his own luggage and relies on supporters to drive him to events, including one who pulled away from a Rotary meeting last week with a flat rear tire.

It's a far cry from the "Straight Talk Express" tour bus that once was packed with reporters, staff and hope.

When the Republican presidential hopeful made his first trip to New Hampshire earlier this year, the plush bus had Dunkin' Donuts boxes in the cabin and gallons of coffee for hangers-on and key supporters. His aides _ and spare baked goods _ traveled in a van behind.

Now, the Arizona senator and Vietnam War hero travels with a bare-bones entourage and rarely with national media crews. Last week, he arrived in Manchester, N.H., on a commercial flight. He carried his own bags through the airport and his top two aides in the state drove him to his hotel. The entire event was captured for local television.

So you voted for a woman who thought Africa was a country and didn't know what the Federal Reserve Bank was.
That sounds about right, I can believe you'd vote for someone like that.

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.
I have not voted on the federal level since 2006. I saw the Republican party being hijacked by retards, psychos, liars, hypocrites, and bigots and have refused to reward them with my vote.

Since then, the GOP has only become more and more insane. In fact, the GOP is extinct. Dead, dead, dead. The final kill stroke was delivered by someone who became a Republican just a few years ago.

I have said over and over again since 2010 that the Republicans were eating their own.
And they have, but now Trump is eating all of them himself.

I did, although it was more for Palin

Remember this one?

So you voted for a woman who thought Africa was a country and didn't know what the Federal Reserve Bank was.
oh please Democrats are way dumber, some even believe we have 57 states

I voted for Obama...twice.
Sorry; GW soured me on open border globalists.

Thank you for admitting that you were stupid.
I’m an open book.

I admit I voted for McCain, even though the Democrat Party pointed out that he was Racist worse that Hitler- a nazi who ran on his wife injured in terrible accident for a blonde floozy junkie.
you admit? was that a bad thing in your mind? anyone voting for a democrat, enters an insane asylum.

Thank you for admitting that you were stupid.
I’m an open book.
hard or soft cover?

Of course I voted Democrat I'm not stupid or brainwashed. I vote for policy, this new b******* GOP giveaway to the rich and corrupt bubbles and busts and stupidest Wars ever and obstruction of anything good for the rest of us--or the country-- it's so pathetic only brainwashed functional morons could vote for the lying greedy a******GOP.
which policy did you vote for exactly?

So you voted for an open borders globalist, good job.

Nobody is for open borders except for total morons. The idiocy You dupes believe... Worst propaganda machine in our history by far, so many conspiracy theories with no evidence. Poor America.

Nobody is for commiecrats except for total morons, you and your mid-sentence capitalization proves that.

My smart phone does that stupid smartphone. It's amazing, Hillary says she has a dream of open borders some day for trade at a meeting of bankers in Brazil, and not only do you dupes believe she meant for immigration, but there are even a few moron Democrats believe it too...
because it is what she intended.

You tried to sell this reverse-revisionism about racism over the weekend and you got spanked. Now you're back expecting different results?

What the fuck IS IT with you morons who see somebody die and take it as a cue to go score your little message board points? Where do y'all LEARN this shit? I seriously can't remember so much overt butthurt over a death, ever.

“....that one.”

vs BO, you bet I voted for McCain.

Remember this one?

Vs voting for a clown who thinks there are 57 states,said we could keep our plan and doctor AND said we would pay less! Yeah...I voted for NEITHER. I voted Constitution party.

I first knew there was a problem when he started sounding like a democrat. That was shortly before he was diagnosed with brain cancer.

Sad.

our liberal friends confuse Gov. Palin with a liberal comedian that used to imitate her. Much like they confuse Alec Baldwin with the president.

Liberals most influential personalities are comedians...because their ideology is a joke.

Humor requires intelligence which is why you don’t find a conservative one.
Oh, we know humor.
The problem is that you guys aren’t actually funny.

You don’t know humor. You just know fear and fear ain’t funny.
I am not afraid of anything on a personal level.

My brain functions 2 to 3 wavelengths above yours.

Better land that spaceship.

Remember this one?

Vs voting for a clown who thinks there are 57 states,said we could keep our plan and doctor AND said we would pay less! Yeah...I voted for NEITHER. I voted Constitution party.

Even idiots like you know that the editor of the Harvard Law Review knows how many states there are, he was born in the 50th.
Also, the ACA wasn't introduced until 2010.
The election was in 2008.
Ooops! Sorry to trip you up.
But it's just so easy.

I first knew there was a problem when he started sounding like a democrat. That was shortly before he was diagnosed with brain cancer.

Sad.

Even Reagan looks like a Democrat in comparison to the Republicans now.
It was only two....2....TWO.... years ago that every one of those GOP candidates, except for Trump, invoked Reagan's name endlessly during their campaigns.
Look how far you fucking idiots have fallen.

Forum List

Back