I voted for McCain. Did you?

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.
I voted for Obama...twice.
Sorry; GW soured me on open border globalists.

So you voted for an open borders globalist, good job.

Nobody is for open borders except for total morons. The idiocy You dupes believe... Worst propaganda machine in our history by far, so many conspiracy theories with no evidence. Poor America.

Nobody is for commiecrats except for total morons, you and your mid-sentence capitalization proves that.

My smart phone does that stupid smartphone. It's amazing, Hillary says she has a dream of open borders some day for trade at a meeting of bankers in Brazil, and not only do you dupes believe she meant for immigration, but there are even a few moron Democrats believe it too...

Yeah, I'm always telling the wife she has to be smarter than the apparatus she's attempting to operate. I guess you haven't learned that lesson either. LMAO

But tell me about all these assholes chanting to abolish ICE, I guess you folks think if an illegal alien can win the game of hide and seek with the border patrol, they should be home free. That is open borders.

Nobody is for open borders except for total morons. The idiocy You dupes believe... Worst propaganda machine in our history by far, so many conspiracy theories with no evidence. Poor America.

Nobody is for commiecrats except for total morons, you and your mid-sentence capitalization proves that.

My smart phone does that stupid smartphone. It's amazing, Hillary says she has a dream of open borders some day for trade at a meeting of bankers in Brazil, and not only do you dupes believe she meant for immigration, but there are even a few moron Democrats believe it too...
I actually saw a woman black Democrat I guess down at the border saying she was 4 open borders. Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good SSID card and end illegal immigration forever.

When are you going to figure out the 2010 bill was unconstitutional? It contained revenue raising provisions and originated in the senate, the Constitution says that's a no no.

I actually saw a woman black Democrat I guess down at the border saying she was 4 open borders. Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good SSID card and end illegal immigration forever.

When are you going to figure out the 2010 bill was unconstitutional? It contained revenue raising provisions and originated in the senate, the Constitution says that's a no no.

It was going to be blocked by the GOP. They love illegal immigrants cheap easily bullied labor. The wall is a joke-- they will keep this going forever....

You actually saw a black woman? Wow, did you get a picture?

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm always telling the wife she has to be smarter than the apparatus she's attempting to operate. I guess you haven't learned that lesson either. LMAO

But tell me about all these assholes chanting to abolish ICE, I guess you folks think if an illegal alien can win the game of hide and seek with the border patrol, they should be home free. That is open borders.

Pass the God damn bill with an ID card and end this mess. Doesn't sound like open doesn't sound like open borders to me.

You actually saw a black woman. Wow, did you get a picture?
On the news, On the Border, saying on ABC News she wanted open borders because we've always been an immigrant country what a goddamn idiot LOL or maybe Disney channel is going insane 2.

On the news, On the Border, saying on ABC News she wanted open borders because we've always been an immigrant country what a goddamn idiot LOL or maybe Disney channel is going insane 2.

You made out the point that it was a “black woman”, I don’t see why you evened mentioned her being a women or black. Why is it relevant?

You made out the point that it was a “black woman”, I don’t see why you evened mentioned her being a women or black. Why is it relevant?
Why are you talking to yourself?

LOL

All of this love from the Left now that he is dead and hated Trump with a passion. No, this is not a post admonishing people for not voting for him in 2008 but to anyone who believed John McCain was a racist warmonger who was going to turn back Roe v Wade, you can sit this one out.

I would have had he been ten years younger. Maybe somehow his winning would have kept Trump out forever. If so, I'm sorry he lost.

I voted for McCain but how in the world could you call him a racist, when in the middle of the campaign while answering audience questions he told a lady she was wrong for saying Obama was a Muslim that couldn't be trusted... and then he said Obama was a good family man? The only reason McCain didn't win, was because too many Republicans thought he was too moderate to vote for him.

No.

McCain was a Loser in 2008 because he failed to attract 10's of millions of Liberal votes over to his cause. If the libs would have shown him the love they are showing him now, he wins.

Instead they labeled McCain as a Racist, and Senator McCain only got 4% of the black vote

I would have had he been ten years younger. Maybe somehow his winning would have kept Trump out forever. If so, I'm sorry he lost.

If the GOP had implemented their mandate in 2010 and 2014, voters would have had confidence in their ability to deliver and would have never gone outside the political realm to anoint Trump as their president.

Yep, holding my nose the whole time. Told the old lady, commie lite was better than full on commie.

I agree. I voted for him because no way would I vote for Obama.

I'd rather not vote then vote for that POS.

McCain wasn't much better but better than Obama.

I did what some say is throwing away my vote in both 2008 and 2016. I voted third party.

I've always looked down on libertarians but believe it or not, they were responsible for the Tea Party movement, and ultimately the anti-establishment GOP movement that gave us Trump.

So you didn't waste your vote unless you voted for the Green party.

Still not a wasted vote if someone vote Green seeing their vote did not go for the Democrat Nominee...

McCain was my first choice in ‘08 and then Herman Cain was my first choice in ‘12; though I was hoping Condoleeza Rice or Ben Carson would run against Obama as well.

i voted for Obama. i was drunk on hope and change. in short, i was young.

i woke up my neighbors on election night and they yelled at me. ahhh, simpler times!

I think four things cost McCain the election.

1, Sarah Palin

2. Obama was just too good.

3. When asked how many houses he owned, he didn't know. Made him look so out of touch.

4. He said he knew how to fix the economy. Elect him and he would do it. It looked like blackmail.
I would make 2 number 1 and that would be my list.

Nobody in the Republican party could beat Obama, had Trump ran then, he would have lost. If Obama could run a third term, Trump would have lost...bigly.

On number 3. he looked like a megarich so-and-so.

On number 4, when he went out there and spewed "Duh fundamentals of our economy are great!!" and just 2 or 3 days later the economy totally collapsed, that was a wrap.

Sarah Palin just sealed the deal that they would make a terrible Administration.

Again, the Republicans had nobody that could best Obama, they still don't.

Last edited:
McCain was my first choice in ‘08 and then Herman Cain was my first choice in ‘12; though I was hoping Condoleeza Rice or Ben Carson would run against Obama as well.
McCain was your first choice in 2008?

What is wrong with you?

Even my 18 year old self was smarter than you were.

I think four things cost McCain the election.

1, Sarah Palin

2. Obama was just too good.

3. When asked how many houses he owned, he didn't know. Made him look so out of touch.

4. He said he knew how to fix the economy. Elect him and he would do it. It looked like blackmail.
I would make 2 number 1 and that would be my list.

Nobody in the Republican party could beat Obama, had Trump ran then, he would have lost. If Obama could run a third term, Trump would have lost...bigly.

On number 3. he looked like a megarich so-and-so.

On number 4, when he went out there and spewed "Duh fundamentals of our economy are great!!" and just 2 or 3 days later the economy totally collapsed, that was a wrap.

Again, the Republicans had nobody that could best Obama, they still don't.
Obama wouldn’t have a prayer against Trump without his incumbent status.

Obama would talk about “magic wands” and Trump would just laugh at his stupid ass.

Forum List

Back