I voted for Trump in 2016

That only lets me know who besides trump are my enemies I'm an American not an Israeli suck up

You’re a traitor and an asshole. I defend Jews in America as well. You just troll on a Messageboard. And I am your enemy. Do not ever doubt that.
Yes one is known by the enemies he has You are mine and there are other low browed pos republicans that are also

I am not a Republican. I do Not belong to any party. You’re a sycophant. A loser. A traitor. A pussy. Sad.
You're not a repub ? You worship that POS trump that makes you nothing but scum Go back to Israeli

I would Vote for Tulsi. I do not worship anyone. You’re a fat old loser.
I'm old so you got 1 out of 3 About your speed

You’re a traitor and an asshole. I defend Jews in America as well. You just troll on a Messageboard. And I am your enemy. Do not ever doubt that.
Yes one is known by the enemies he has You are mine and there are other low browed pos republicans that are also

I am not a Republican. I do Not belong to any party. You’re a sycophant. A loser. A traitor. A pussy. Sad.
You're not a repub ? You worship that POS trump that makes you nothing but scum Go back to Israeli

Old and drunk. That didn’t make any sense.

Trump says if you vote Dem you're stupid , you mentioned 3 things Only 1 was right Can't you read your own writing?

Trump says if you vote Dem you're stupid , you mentioned 3 things Only 1 was right Can't you read your own writing?
Show your loyalty Vote Trump

You don’t know what I have right. I do not agree with DJT on everything he says.

Show your loyalty Vote Trump

I am not beholden to any party. Run a better candidate and get my vote. Show your loyalty and support BDS. Traitor.

You don’t know what I have right. I do not agree with DJT on everything he says.
How can you He's a gd racist trying to bring opponents down to his level and BTW I don't disagree with everything he 's done either

How can you He's a gd racist trying to bring opponents down to his level and BTW I don't disagree with everything he 's done either

Don’t question me you freaking traitor. How dare you?

But one big job of a president is to bring clarity The jerk doesn't know what that means

Defiler You crack me up

If I kept throwing rocks at you, smashing your garden and breaking your windows then I would deserve to have a wall put around me. Edward would not give you anything. He would only take.

You mean if I took your land (because Edward who did not really own it gave it to me) and made you live in a little fenced in part of the backyard...you might throw rocks at me?

The GALL you have!

How DARE you be pissed off at that

Defiler You crack me up

You’re a traitor. It is not a laughing matter.

If I kept throwing rocks at you, smashing your garden and breaking your windows then I would deserve to have a wall put around me. Edward would not give you anything. He would only take.

You mean if I took your land (because Edward who did not really own it gave it to me) and made you live in a little fenced in part of the backyard...you might throw rocks at me?

The GALL you have!

The land that you never really owned as it was sand and sticks and you wondered around and now that I have modernized it and built a nice house on it you want it? Not going to happen. Plus every other house that people like you own is a disaster where women are abused, gays are killed, apostates are killed and Jews are not allowed in the vicinity.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you
God bless you brother.

The land that you never really owned as it was sand and sticks and you wondered around and now that I have modernized it and built a nice house on it you want it?

Never really owned? They owned it as much as you own YOUR house ya Jewish Nazi.

Sand and sticks? That's not your call. You don't get to steal your neighbors house because you don't like the way it looks or what it's made of.

The land that you never really owned as it was sand and sticks and you wondered around and now that I have modernized it and built a nice house on it you want it?

Never really owned? They owned it as much as you own YOUR house ya Jewish Nazi.

Sand and sticks? That's not your call. You don't get to steal your neighbors house because you don't like the way it looks or what it's made of.

Do I not? Says who? They didn’t farm or do anything with that nomad land. The U.K. decided to give it to
me and I made it prosperous, defended it against blatant attacks. Made it an open house to all faiths, sexes, genders, etc. and you want me to give it to those who left it as sticks and stones so that they may abuse the women, gays, Jews and apostates? Not going to happen. Also who exactly was the man of the house in 1946 that I stole aka who was the President of so called “Palestine” in 1946?

The GALL you have!

Love that your Jew hate is showing Herr Lesh. Exposing people like you is a joy for me.

The GALL you have!

Love that your Jew hate is showing Herr Lesh. Exposing people like you is a joy for me.
All you have is lame personal attacks, ya Jewish Nazi

Do I not? Says who? They didn’t farm or do anything with that nomad land. The U.K. decided to give it to
me and I made it prosperous, defended it against blatant attacks.

So you lie about what the actual owners did with their home (as if that matters in the least)..rely on the fact that Edward (who didn't own the land he gave away) gave you that land and then brag about what a nice house you put on that stolen land...

Ohhhh

Forum List

Back